Second Grow - Michigan Medical Marijuana - 2009

OMM, I have drawn up plans, several times, but need to concentrate on getting the house finished first. Jeez, to think the VA paid me to go to college to get my degree in architectural design, and now I am designing grow rooms!...LOL. At least I am getting some use out of my edumacation. I will do another video in a week or less, to show new growth. Thank you again my friend.

:bravo::thumb::bravo:

see what needs to be done is not let them get so big as to where they do not get enough light as that isnt doing the plant any good whats so ever.. I have been actually thinking about running 12 of the same plant and putting them in when they are 3ft tsll and see how they do.. no stretching to the light no million ft tall tree's..

Wow, just read thru both your journals....had no idea it was still ongoing!!! Excellent progress, def get a CO2 generator, you will kick yourself for waiting even a day. I bought one back in '87 and am still running it. I'm stuck in Chicago currently, but am busy "consulting/loaning equipment and experience" for a friend south of Kalamazoo. He's got a barn and the full number of patients. We get up to the cabin north of you guys (w of BR) quite a bit, but have been busy too. Will keep watching to see how the nutes work out. He's trying Flow and Gro using GH nutes, but I have him doing Soil/OC+ and Hempy/OC+ side by side to determine yield/quality/simplicity/cost issues. Will stay in touch.

Another friend has 50 of an exclusive strain coming, called White Fire? Only 200 seeds available, and he bought 50. Hope I can talk him out of a clone. I guess these guys are associated with Motarebel. I will know more in the future. Keep up the great work on your grow brother.:peacetwo:

SICK STRAIN! its a OGK(fire cut OG) x The White Cut
there are 3 phenos that come out of it all beautiful producers..
they tend to be your average sized plant but one of the phenos grows fairly tall
its been around for a little now but they are still working on the breeding and geting it stable from what ive read... seems like they have a limited batch every year,:yahoo:
a buddy of mine grew it a year or two back now superb smoke :roorrip:
hope your able to aquire a clone! id definitly sugjest making a mom with it you will be happy you did!:thumb:
hope you and MDVL have a wonderfuly green day!

why yes i do believe it is a magazine bwahahahaha..im just really happy to be able to get on here and see and catch up on everyone awesome grows!!! :)

Just caught up, looks like your getting the hang of this "growing thing" J/K you guys have always had a Green thumb.

I need to order some Moby Dick you guys have had that one for ever now... must be good.

Great to see ya' both have done great and still here. :peace:

Or you could come on over and smoke some with us! You won't be disappointed with Moby Dick. I have some Moby Dick #2 to plant as well, anxious to see how it smokes. Love them Dinafem strains. So when you gonna get a grow on bro? As always, it is good to see you here.

Back
Top Bottom