Seedsman Purple Ghost Candy | 420 Magazine Comparative Grow Journal | Coco

Omg! I turn my back for two seconds and you’ve gone corporate!

Do I need to curtsy or bow? Coz I’ll need to warn the posters behind me. It’s no knickers Thursday here in Australia.

Lolling!

Seriously tho, congrats. You’re a great man, poster and member which makes you a perfect fit.

Good job. Xo
Thanks tralalalala

Corporate!?! LMFAO. I'm just a grower that likes to spread the love! No need to bow or curtsy. It's no knickers everyday here.

Thanks tralalalala
The only person to ever call me Tra la la la la in my actual life was my long dead mum. It actually makes me big smile to read it.
Corporate!?! LMFAO. I'm just a grower that likes to spread the love! No need to bow or curtsy. It's no knickers everyday here.
You’ll be a good fit.

But OGPapa, you need jocks mate, coz as my ole nan used to say “its all fun and games till your left nut falls out the bottom of your shorts at the grocery store”. We know. My ole pop still isn’t allowed back at WalMart.

In early spring, I grew a vine tomato seed
By end of April, I topped it and rooted the top
Now it's about 18" tall and starting to flower - woohoo :cool:

Aside from that, I put up some posts/wires for six primocane raspberries outside, but only three have come up

Thinking I will put the tomato plant in a 10Lhempy bucket in the space and train it along the wires instead, see if I can get the hang of hempy

@bluter - 1/8" hole about hole 3" up in a 10L bucket? It'll be in full sun all day left for several days at a time 🤔

@bluter - 1/8" hole about hole 3" up in a 10L bucket? It'll be in full sun all day left for several days at a time 🤔

between 3 - 3 1/2 inches to the bottom of the hole sounds about right. about 25% of the way up. search for a member @FelipeBlu. he did outdoor hempys in 5 gal.

Some not very good pictures of a not very good grow
Come back autos, all is forgiven
DSC_4195.JPG
DSC_4196.JPG
DSC_4194.JPG

Looks ok but not as lush I like so I've add 3-6-9 for a kick
Blue Dream is stupefyingly transporting :hookah:

Hey @Trala and everybody else, I've been a bit slack because plants that aren't perfect make me grumpy
Here's what's going on in the tent in case you are curious, or very bored :ganjamon:

I decided to try some different nutrients and thought that not having to adjust pH would be time-saving:
AN-pH-perfect--not.JPG

So I have rinsed, re-potted and reverted to Canna Coco A/B

purple-ghost-candy-clones.JPG

These cuttings were taken about 4 weeks ago, flipped immediately after rooting/potting up
Just showing tiny pre-flowers
:hookah:

These 2" cuttings are now over 2 feet tall, nodes 8" apart
Seriously not my style - they'd be great if I could smoke stem :cool:

Where's the Dunce Cap? I'll stand in the corner facing the wall lol
If they were mine, I’d uppot and bury a foot. I’d bend over that remaining foot and train hard.

Controlling leggy plants has become my life’s work lol.

I’d either bury at the first line or cut at the second. This is legit my problem every grow.

IMG_5728.jpeg
Yeah, I hear what you're saying, but I could just as well bung in some new autos
That'd be quicker and easier
Stay Cool Sister

Yeah, I hear what you're saying, but I could just as well bung in some new autos
That'd be quicker and easier
Stay Cool Sister
You got quite a bit of time invested right there. I would deadhead that plant, put the light about 12 inches from her. Keep her moist. She will give you everything you want. Everything? Everything!

Back
Top Bottom