Sense Amelia's First Pop At Indoor Soil Grow

Under control.... hahahaha at least I can keep my plants under control. :rofl: Shame about anything else. Thanks man, doin' my best, am in no rush whatsoever like some do, if they're ready in 16 days time then bonus! If not, I don't mind waiting, I been waiting forever anyway.

I have indeed checked out your journal and am very impressed. :thumb:

Gotta love Oasis. I love all sorts. You ever heard this guy? Ian Brown -

Corpses In Their Mouths - Ian Brown (Audio Only) - YouTube

The lyrics are twisted and I love that :laughtwo:
You tell lies
When the truth will do
You are the social chameleon
What on earth we gonna do with you
Slip your neck into a rope
Show me a smile
You'd run a mile

Course I heard of Ian brown, Seen the stone roses come back tour this summer, went on the friday and sound wasnt all that but still epic anyway! The wailers also played that day before the roses. Bob marleys wailer ahahah wtf, never expected to see any of them bands but seen them both in 1 day.

Hey amelia, are you planning your harvest ( give or take ) on a 120 day basis, or, what I'm saying is do you just start looking real close at trichs a coupla weeks before that?, or, are you ignoring time and going straight by the way your trichs look? Here is my issue; I cut alot of time out of planned veg....3 weeks.....( due to height issues), My buds don't look nearly big enough, if I go by 120 days I've got almost two months to go and I think they'll be way past prime by then, but, If I take em 3 weeks early ( in a little less than a month ) it seems as though I'm gonna be awfully disappointed with the yield. What are your thoughts on my conundrum?

Hey amelia, are you planning your harvest ( give or take ) on a 120 day basis, or, what I'm saying is do you just start looking real close at trichs a coupla weeks before that?, or, are you ignoring time and going straight by the way your trichs look? Here is my issue; I cut alot of time out of planned veg....3 weeks.....( due to height issues), My buds don't look nearly big enough, if I go by 120 days I've got almost two months to go and I think they'll be way past prime by then, but, If I take em 3 weeks early ( in a little less than a month ) it seems as though I'm gonna be awfully disappointed with the yield. What are your thoughts on my conundrum?
this all depends on if its a sativa or indica and the strain it is.
if you let it go too long then yield wont matter. I would lean twoards goin with the trichs but I have read that some strains wont show amber. so what does the breeder say about flower time?

this all depends on if its a sativa or indica and the strain it is.
if you let it go too long then yield wont matter. I would lean twoards goin with the trichs but I have read that some strains wont show amber. so what does the breeder say about flower time?

They dont show it on the seedbank website where I got it anymore, what they do show is the same thing in an auto. At this point I'm thinkin this plant is going to have a low yield. The trichs are leaning toward clouding, probly 2 weeks left til I've got the start of ambers, when I harvest. The auto says 8-9 weeks.

This is northern lights x big bud fem.

SDC12453.JPG

I think I only vegged for 3 weeks too because they were getting big! I can't remember. Thanks for handling that conundrum Fish. All I'm doing Mc, no matter what the description says, when they look ready they're coming down, there will be no early harvests going on for me. I spent alot of time with them today, getting lost in a world of my own, just me n' my girls. :circle-of-love:

tried to rep you and cant so I will throw some popcorn at you:popcorn::popcorn::green_heart:

Merry Christmas!

I don't think i've ever been that stoned. Been so drunk i've had to pee in place .... but those days are long gone ... LOL.

Been so drunk i've had to pee in place
:rofl:

Well thanks for the kind Christmas wishes everyone, and I do hope you are enjoying the left over chicken/turkey :partyboy: I'll upload some new pics soon. I want to get some work out the way and also catch up with everyone else's journals first though.

Back
Top Bottom