Serious 6 & More

harvest day for serious 6 #1. do you guys think I need to use bigger containers or are these fine?
B, if you can finish in a cup within that short of a time span & that big of a cola why change anything? Congrats & all hail the King of the one cola straight 12/12...

Nice stick of bud :) I'd say you're doing just fine man. Keep doing what you're doing :) Another option I would suggest is rather than go larger is to try airpots or smart pots, they air prune the roots so you won't get them circling at the bottom. Smart pots are wider & shorter so would suit your grow space better IMO :volcano-smiley:

thanks for the love you guys! it makes me feel warm inside :) here's some more pictures:

blackout kush male
IMG_20140812_194706635.jpg
IMG_20140812_194650895_HDR.jpg
IMG_20140812_194559457_HDR.jpg

kali bubble seed getting germed
IMG_019436.JPG

serious 6 #1 harvest
IMG_018239.JPG
IMG_018533.JPG
IMG_018835.JPG

snow white
IMG_016434.JPG
IMG_016835.JPG

kali bubble
IMG_016231.JPG

serious 6 #2
IMG_017330.JPG
IMG_017131.JPG
IMG_017032.JPG

IMG_018040.JPG

B, this is going back to a post you made a few months ago. You said you get a few seeds on a regular basis when you harvest. On my last couple of harvest a had 5 beans in one plant & 2 in the other. I believe my Sleestack X Skunk self pollinated itself when it was going through deficiencies thinking to herself she wasn't going to make it. Since I tossed her instead of re-vegging because of poor root structure do you think this seed baring thing will continue in my Bloom Tent?
Actually it wouldn't be a bad thing to get a few beans of every strain I harvest.

I don't get seeds anymore because I haven't had any "heavy" hermies. if you remember my last paradise acid plant (the plant that made seeds on its own) grew funny the last time I grew it, so I got rid of the genetics. I think feminized seeds are more likely to hermie.

I checked on my male blackout kush plant today and it grew three bladed leaves and is now growing single bladed leaves. does that mean anything?

Yeah Chimp's right B, Ive had that happen quite often.

what do you mean? he's been in bloom. in the second picture at the top of the plant you can sort of see the single bladed leaves. I'll get better pictures soon.

I think what happens is as a plant goes into flower and progresses through it, most of the plant's focus is on making flowers and the formation of leaves becomes secondary. Normal leaves go to 3 bladed ones, then to 1 bladed, and then I think it stops producing normal leaves.

good point. you've got me thinking.. maybe it's to let light through to the rest of the plant? the top has enough light so it probably says to itself, let me let some light down by making skinnier one bladed leaves? :high-five:

here's my new potting mix

IMG_020644.JPG

I've luckily only have had 2 plants go male on me :wood: but have had more than enough females revert back to single & 3 fingered leafs during flowering.

Example:

IMG_2014080219_4_.jpg

thanks guys. I don't know why I've been doing this, but I've smoked this stuff four times already even though it's not dry yet. it always gives only half a high and is a pain to smoke. kind of a waste. I think it's gonna be dry in a couple more days LOL. I LOVE the smell of it. it has a cheesy sweet smell.

the kali bubble is growing well never seen leaves like hers before loving it.

Back
Top Bottom