Shorti Goes DWC: Xmas Cookies & Mars Reflector 48

She’s spreading out nicely Shorti
Any new updates Shorti
Hey Shorti, everything ok?

Hey PW!! Sorry for having been gone, I recently received my LRSM and have been incredibly busy with everything going on. The ease of access at 420magazine right now is incredibly slim, especially given my circumstances.. I could actually pass a drug test right now, if need be, if that makes sense. xD
sweet training shorti:rollit:
i think there are some mad people from who ive talked to not about the people here but about not being able to use the app but i know now if i use google chrome for their website browser which is almost as perfect as the app was , well you can do everything from chrome browser. go shorti its your birthday were going to camp here til its your next birthday if we dang have to.... pennywise well we wait for her..:passitleft:
You're the best Joe!! I really appreciate your patience and your appreciation, and more than ever your point draws home that I do have friends here albeit I do miss my buddy 3g :(
Morning shorti!
Good evening Grandpa Tokin!!
Shorti I love what you've done with her. Makes me want to grow photos and try and make my own work of art. :goodjob:
Hehe thanks SF, I really hope to see you try some photos one day but I can tell you this - your autos are works of art in and of their own!
Hiiiii can’t wait to see Christina! I hope all is well, glad to hear your busy with piano :circle-of-love:
Thank you so much for stopping by Newty! I definitely have missed my 420family, Christina will be making an appearance in t - 02 Minutes!

Much love 420magazine!

As promised! here is Christina on whichever day of my no-count Flower cycle! I'm really happy that she decided to turn around and give me some great vertical stacking on almost all the lateral growth. I actually had broken a branch today during res change, and decided to completely eliminate the overcrowding issue with a final solution hehe. Upon further inspection, many sugar leaves are beginning to purple where the rails are beginning to form giving it a sort of exotic look like I've never seen.

I just got my Nikon back from my friend, but have yet to charge the battery hehe. Higher res pics to come soon!

thank you PW

it should be a sight to see, I have the reflector 48 and a 150hps in the tent over her. High 79 low 68, always under 50% humidity. I'm not counting days or weeks with her aside from vacuuming the res for refresh every 7 days. Plan to just take this one at trich dev since I have no limiting factors or circumstances this time around... thank god for carbon filter though, she REEKS.

Thank you Newty! hope all is going well

I'm thinking of starting a YT thing called "Plants & Pianos"

Wanna center primarily on MMJ and beautiful romance piano but I also have a BANGIN outdoor garden in my hot-house this year courtesy of my nursery knowledge hehe

Really I wanna do it to show off my brand new Steinway grand!!

Hey PW!! Sorry for having been gone, I recently received my LRSM and have been incredibly busy with everything going on. The ease of access at 420magazine right now is incredibly slim, especially given my circumstances.. I could actually pass a drug test right now, if need be, if that makes sense. xD

You're the best Joe!! I really appreciate your patience and your appreciation, and more than ever your point draws home that I do have friends here albeit I do miss my buddy 3g :(

Good evening Grandpa Tokin!!

Hehe thanks SF, I really hope to see you try some photos one day but I can tell you this - your autos are works of art in and of their own!

Thank you so much for stopping by Newty! I definitely have missed my 420family, Christina will be making an appearance in t - 02 Minutes!

Much love 420magazine!
your family if you need anything dont be shy its all good you know where to find me

Please pardon the intrusion. :thanks:

Since many of you stay in the grow room with blinders on, we have to spread the word somehow.

The mobile apps have been temporarily disbled, you can now access our 420% mobile friendly website via all smartphones through a browser like Google Chrome.

Please vote in the poll and subscribe to this thread for more details, discussions and updates
Brand New Forums & Gallery

For those of you needing guidance on the new gallery
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

Thank you for your patience, understanding and support, we are truly grateful.

:Namaste:

Thanks for the heads up 420! And PW, Newty and Joe you're all so awesome!

Walking trails today, I wanted to introduce you to young Violeta from ACE, and Pre-98 Bubba Kush from a friend here ;)

Violeta, doing some weird stuff

Pre-98 Bubba doing fantastic
I figure they're about 3 weeks into flower, I haven't checked on them in a while but good ol mild weather with 11 hours of light seems to be doing well for them.

Hope everyone is having an awesome day!

Do t let orhers fuck with who u are just be open minded on here you’ll be straight shorti

Thank you Joe! I'm not gonna let it bother me anymore, but I can say I enjoyed my time away haha.

I hope the pre-98 is as good as it looks, I plan on letting them fully vine ripen. I love the way plants grow outdoors with MightyGrow and local dirt. :p

Yeah just come do your post and he’ll here and there when you know you can that’s all I can do I’m kinda bummed myself over things here lately but it’s all good at the end of day I know why I came here not to make friends or win contest I can tell you this I will not enter any other contest again here . Volunterring anyways lol

i just want tk grow sone huge beast and great quality that’s it . Seriously. If someone can relate to me and my life then say hi . I wish people will update come ask me for help more but some people are all about their name I m just a dude lol

I did a nice tester, it still tasted kinda green but the high was very clear with very little effects in the body. I’ll let it cure a couple of weeks before I give a proper smoke report.

Thanks Toast!~ just checked out your zone and am very impressed with everything you're doing as well!!

Glad to hear from you, and ooo yea the xmas cookie is definitely gearing into something special ;) Happy these genetics turned out for my first DWC run xD

Anyways goodnight 420magazine! I'll be back with an update tomorrow!

Back
Top Bottom