Shottafire Getting All Brix With It - Featuring Doc's Kit!

Alright everyone its been about four days since my clones were transplanted. They were given 250mlof plain water tonight with no runoff but the soil was saturated the roots are beautiful on these that I can see.

I am going to make tomorrow my brix day since I am always home on sunday.

Take the time to break it down and make what you need, one quart goes a really long way. Just a head's up.

I think I should have waited for the clones to root up more but they were struggling and I had no time to wait. They are starting to take hold and looking better everyday. My goal is 10 days in this 1/2 gallon pot. tomorrow will be 7. not sure they will make that cut but we try.

waaazzzzuppp shotta. I think I saw a post from you a lil while back about final containers. You going to the final pot after this? What size? I was digging a few days ago and like to go back and review when I remember seeing that after getting in the final container to veg for a couple weeks to get a good root drop before the flip.

Peace,

Any2

After this 1/2 gallon its to a 2 gallon nursery pot. From there its to the 7 gallon smart pot. I will leave it in veg for 10 days then flip.

So 10-12 days in a 1/2 gallon

10-12 days in a 2 gallon

10-12 days in a 7 gallon

hoping its not too much its just kind of how things roll in my garden.

After this 1/2 gallon its to a 2 gallon nursery pot. From there its to the 7 gallon smart pot. I will leave it in veg for 10 days then flip.

So 10-12 days in a 1/2 gallon

10-12 days in a 2 gallon

10-12 days in a 7 gallon

hoping its not too much its just kind of how things roll in my garden.

Ya bro I like your plan. Why not go for the 2gal pots to start with?! I thought about double veg transplants, but figured I could use the smaller plants vegged in 1gals. My tent ain't that big! Two gallon veggers would make for some awesomely happy plants ready to go beast on everyone.

Ya bro I like your plan. Why not go for the 2gal pots to start with?! I thought about double veg transplants, but figured I could use the smaller plants vegged in 1gals. My tent ain't that big! Two gallon veggers would make for some awesomely happy plants ready to go beast on everyone.

I am doing it this way since it fits into my perpetual schedule better. If I was in a tent I would stay in 1 gallons like you are.
These plants will hopefully go beast on everyone with the 2 to 7 transition.

Waikiki walls in the summer?!? Best time ever for a keiki!!! Brother hit me up when you come! We go surf! I hit doc up too for a surf how epic would a high brix surf at kaikoos be?!?

Brah you can guarantee dat hawaiian. This next year coming up we go.

Walls was the funnest when I was little. Wish I was able to visit the islands more. but na responsibilities got this braddah by the nuts.

I am going to be coming out there for certain this coming year. More family trip den surf but this white hawaiian always looking to surf haha. and burn da kine too...

My plants look pretty good last night. Funny thing is the worst of the clones when planted is doing the best now.

Ok so My weekly update is tonight. Things have just been pretty slow to start.

I am trying to just let them do there thing since the roots on the clones were underdeveloped. One out of the 6 has blown up which is the Vietnam.

Sunday they got brix. Tomorrow they will get stress. Saturday the Vietnam will go to a two gallon pot the others will be a few days after.

Here is a before and after of the 6 of them
DSCN8104.JPG

DSCN8365.JPG

Here is Vietnam
DSCN83632.JPG

Blackberry
DSCN8364.JPG

the 4 bubba
DSCN8359.JPG
DSCN8360.JPG
DSCN8361.JPG
DSCN83621.JPG

Next weeks update will hold much more eye candy.
Keep em green brix avengers

Ok so My weekly update is tonight. Things have just been pretty slow to start.

I am trying to just let them do there thing since the roots on the clones were underdeveloped. One out of the 6 has blown up which is the Vietnam.

Sunday they got brix. Tomorrow they will get stress. Saturday the Vietnam will go to a two gallon pot the others will be a few days after.

Here is a before and after of the 6 of them
DSCN8104.JPG

DSCN8365.JPG

Here is Vietnam
DSCN83632.JPG

Blackberry
DSCN8364.JPG

the 4 bubba
DSCN8359.JPG
DSCN8360.JPG
DSCN8361.JPG
DSCN83621.JPG

Next weeks update will hold much more eye candy.
Keep em green brix avengers

Things look good!

Back
Top Bottom