Shottafire Getting All Brix With It - Featuring Doc's Kit!

We're all excited to watch this....me too!

It will be different. Plants will probably be larger, some morphological differences as well, due to different genes being "turned on" in the high brix soil.....we'll see how it turns out!

===============================================

So far so good Shottafire! I'll be following close, as I'm sure Curso and Steppenwolf and some of the other brix crew will be also. We'll end up feeding yours a bit on the heavy side, due to the OG. But we'll be real careful about nitrates due to the leafy nature of the Bubba.

Barring other factors, I predict a ridiculous grow!

Yep totally stoked to watch Shotta play with that bubba og and high brix...I think with Shotta's already stellar skill set with this amazing plant of ours, he's going to fare very well. I'm really looking forward to Shotta's 2nd run :high-five:

Would love to follow along Shottafire. Fascinated with high Brix! and in your capable hands I anticipate we are in for a treat.

Wow this journal is taking off like a wildfire.. I am just going over in my head the timing of my foliars and what day I will choose to do my brix misting thinking I will do it on either a sunday or a monday.

The stress will be used once or twice between my brix mist during the week.

My training style normally is to let plants grow naturally but removing blocker leaves as it grows and lollipopping pretty good before flower and doing some defoliation at 21 and 42 days in the flower room.

Since I am new to this method I will make changes as I see fit and just follow directions from the gurus.

I will do a picture update of each plant tonight and every wed following until harvest. with some videos in between hopefully.

Wow this journal is taking off like a wildfire.. I am just going over in my head the timing of my foliars and what day I will choose to do my brix misting thinking I will do it on either a sunday or a monday.

The stress will be used once or twice between my brix mist during the week.

My training style normally is to let plants grow naturally but removing blocker leaves as it grows and lollipopping pretty good before flower and doing some defoliation at 21 and 42 days in the flower room.

Since I am new to this method I will make changes as I see fit and just follow directions from the gurus.

I will do a picture update of each plant tonight and every wed following until harvest. with some videos in between hopefully.

You better make some videos!!! :)
Oh, and i think docs kit is gonna be my xmas gift to myself seein as how im hoping to be smoking what im growing right now around xmas or new years!
+ reps good sir shot!

You're gonna have mad success!

A couple tips:

1. Do NOT mix up Brix and keep it. Use it right after mixing.
2. Stress can be mixed up and kept for 4 to 5 days if stored in the fridge

The reason I say this is because it's nice to have a bottle of Stress ready to go and just give everything that looks less than perfect a spray once or twice a week.

Used at half strength, clones will root MUCH faster. You can use it at full strength for clones too....just don't spray as much.

Brix is very low pH, which also helps control PM....don't be afraid to use it! It makes the plants very happy.

If you do get PM, the sulfur burner is compatible with everything EXCEPT the BUG/PEST SPRAY.

I did my burn 20 days after using the B/P spray with no damage at all.....but be very, very careful.

You'll want to err on the side of heavy feeding for your strains----I think---which is why you've got something coming in the mail.

Other than that, you'll win POTM, NOTM and the admiration of all your peers....

Alright today is officially Day 1
Nothing to report yet other than the fact they are standing up and reaching for light. A good sign

This is there home for 10 days or so. then they go to two gallon pots for a couple weeks then to the 7 gallon smart pot to finish.

These clones are not the greatest but they had roots.
Vietnam
DSCN8089.JPG

Blackberry Kush
DSCN8090.JPG

DSCN8091.JPG

the rest are bubba
DSCN80921.JPG
DSCN8093.JPG
DSCN8094.JPG
DSCN8095.JPG
DSCN8096.JPG
DSCN8097.JPG

The six
DSCN8104.JPG

Alright today is officially Day 1
Nothing to report yet other than the fact they are standing up and reaching for light. A good sign

This is there home for 10 days or so. then they go to two gallon pots for a couple weeks then to the 7 gallon smart pot to finish.

Awesome. I'm getting really excited for the blackberry kush sounds like my kind of crip. And of course who doesn't love some good bubba!?! It will be interested to see how it does in HB with strong feedings.

I was thinking about vegging in 2gal pots but I'd like to see how big your plants get first...I can't be having any monsters in my tent:morenutes: LOL!

Right on!

wiw!

Yeah shotta!
Excited to watch this one.

:cheer:

Pull up a seat and watch me hit the brix.

Man the blackberry i have is one stoney strain not a yielder but a knockout stone.
I need to get a sativa in the mix soon. I will never get anything done with the way I feel right now.
Like a rock

Lol the only strain I have that does not couchlock it is the blue dream and Urkle the Urkle give a racy panicked feeling at first that I don't like at all it's beautiful beyond delicious earthy fruit, it's turns into a munchies chatty buzz that only lasts and hour but not my thing in gonna let it cure along time and try again, blue dream is a great high for daytime, get busy pain killing active the fruity haze smell is divine ,you might try that I highly recommend blue dream for daytime and it's an easy to grow heavy producer and loves high brix growing :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom