Shottafire Getting All Brix With It - Featuring Doc's Kit!

Heres some pictures
1st day in the pot
DSCN8104.JPG

day 8 in the pot
DSCN8365.JPG

day 14 in
DSCN87531.JPG

DSCN87631.JPG

The bubbas
DSCN87561.JPG

Blackberry
DSCN87551.JPG

AO Lovin the look of this one. I cloned this off of a seed and it was not alternating nodes yet so I feel this one has some of that young vigor to it.
DSCN87601.JPG
DSCN87611.JPG
DSCN87591.JPG
DSCN87541.JPG

Its just the tea provided in the kit. Nothing I am doing other than watering when needed and mixing an oz of this or a half oz of that. no ph
simple kine a caveman can do it.

Curso thanks for confirming that I was thinking along those same lines!

I would hit them with energy bro :)

Yup. Energy = growth. They're rooted into their new homes and they're ready to rock.

Lookin' like they're s'posed to, shotta! :thumb:

Hope you had some good feed and family time brother.
I had mine in October, and I'm still full from it..
gobble gobble..

I am following both maybe not frequenting there journals that much but I think highly of the both of them.

I think highly of you too man! I hope you had an awesome Thanksgiving.

I am looking forward to seeing your plants progress... You still double dipping with the Eagle 20? I dipped mine once a few weeks ago and no PM anywhere. I mean anywhere. That shit is like gold.

Thanksgiving was great was thankful for so much this year.

It was so great in fact that I forgot to give the girls there stress shower. So I am going to skip this one time and continue as usual. Jusst had so much going on since i had family over this year, and they did not leave until yesterday.

Thanks for the tip Shotta, just got back with my dope new pump and air stone, I also got a diffuser but the dude said I prob got the wrong one. Are you talking the air stone looking guy shaped like a T or the rubber line with holes?

Well, i got my soil cooking last night bro! In 30 more days its gonna be high brix for me! Lol
I hope youll be around for advice sir :)
Until then im gonna be putting some more seeds in some ffof.
Do you have any good tips for germing some stubborn berries? Ive tried every method i can think of and nothings working :-/
Thanks bro! :)

Back
Top Bottom