Shottafire Getting All Brix With It - Featuring Doc's Kit!

Dats how we get down. puff puff pass my braddah.

sorry for delay on update. Will try to do one tonight. Been dealing with life on its terms and while it is only temporary I find myself exhausted from the daily babylon beatings living in this fast paced world. wish I could go off grid and start one homestead like robinsons carusoe and just keep a couple killer strains a surplus of food seeds and a couple reef breaks out front with fish and coconuts all day errrr day.

ahhhhh. keep dreaming I guess. better grow the best of the best da kine to manage.

Good morning

It's not too hard to make that dream a reality, my friend. :) At least something relatively close to it.

I haven't figured out how to get completely off the grid yet but maybe one day.

I think a big key to doing it is to just take a step every day. Take a step closer to your dream. All of a sudden, one day, it will be upon you.

In the meantime, I think you have a grow area and skills that are the dream of many. So I'm taking my own advice and taking a step in that direction every day.

You are a real inspiration, Shotta.

nice plants. i'm also loving the one that you're loving. how dry do you let the soil get?

Hows it going b-real? nice to have you here.

Honestly I am learning the kit and what it likes. right now is the most dry the soil has gotten and plan on giving it some liquid love soon.
The kit plants I have are all another level above everything else. the leaves just pop with that green color that all growers strive for and the leaf feels like there is more to it as in thicker and fuller with an almost rubber feel.

Brix is da shet.

Dats how we get down. puff puff pass my braddah.

sorry for delay on update. Will try to do one tonight. Been dealing with life on its terms and while it is only temporary I find myself exhausted from the daily babylon beatings living in this fast paced world. wish I could go off grid and start one homestead like robinsons carusoe and just keep a couple killer strains a surplus of food seeds and a couple reef breaks out front with fish and coconuts all day errrr day.

ahhhhh. keep dreaming I guess. better grow the best of the best da kine to manage.

Good morning

Dude if you do go off the grid and homestead it let me know! I want to live in a commune, group homestead type deal with like minded individuals, life would be so much more amazing.

Dude if you do go off the grid and homestead it let me know! I want to live in a commune, group homestead type deal with like minded individuals, life would be so much more amazing.

My kind of people blazinthat. Its gonna take some convincing to get my wife to use a self composting toilet and wash clothes by hand but I am working on her slowly but surely. Maybe one day.

she can have a washer/drier...just power it with the sun ;)

I like her to put in some work get those hands ripped and ready to squeeze a golf ball through a garden hose. or is it suck a golf ball.

I get you though curso I would definitely be gearing up with solar and a aquaponics pond to serve my crops.

she can have a washer/drier...just power it with the sun ;)

Oh man I can't wait till they find a better battery for solar, it's decent now but the future will be awesome

I like her to put in some work get those hands ripped and ready to squeeze a golf ball through a garden hose. or is it suck a golf ball. I get you though curso I would definitely be gearing up with solar and a aquaponics pond to serve my crops.

Lol I should get my wife to be friends with you're wife when this happens, she could use the skill.

Oh man I can't wait till they find a better battery for solar, it's decent now but the future will be awesome

Lol I should get my wife to be friends with you're wife when this happens, she could use the skill.

haha that shouldnt be a problem. But my wife hasn't even practiced yet. I need to sell our washer and dryer so she can get started. I also got her a shake weight to keep the forearms tight. hahah.

Forgive me father I love my wife and this is just a joke. If I showed her this she wouldn't be so happy.

haha that shouldnt be a problem. But my wife hasn't even practiced yet. I need to sell our washer and dryer so she can get started. I also got her a shake weight to keep the forearms tight. hahah.

Forgive me father I love my wife and this is just a joke. If I showed her this she wouldn't be so happy.

LMAO - here, they have sinks with built-in washboards. It keeps the forearms tight. LOL

while we are still of topic lol

i too am working on gettin off the grid. i just inherited 8 acres and am working at starting work on this exact earthbag house in january or feb.!!! guess where ill be growing in the house!!!!!!:cheer: Earthbag Building: 2-Story Roundhouse above Survival Shelter Plan

and i finally after about 2 years have my wife on board with the composting toilet!!!:cheer: basiclly told her this or an outhouse baby you choose....helped out with choice real quick lol

i too am working on gettin off the grid. i just inherited 8 acres and am working at starting work on this exact earthbag house in january or feb.!!! guess where ill be growing in the house!!!!!!:cheer: Earthbag Building: 2-Story Roundhouse above Survival Shelter Plan

and i finally after about 2 years have my wife on board with the composting toilet!!!:cheer: basiclly told her this or an outhouse baby you choose....helped out with choice real quick lol

Awesome sirgrowalot I am gonna scope that link and good luck with your project very cool.

viva la permaculture

That was the most interesting site I've been to in a very long time. Thanks for posting that!

The plants were all given plain water yesterday, and they are chugging right along. The bubba just seem slower to me but they look very different than any other specimens of the same exact genetics. All 4 bubba still untopped.

The Agent is looking vigorous and healthy and the cut I have in three weeks flower is smelling great and is packing on the resin so I am sure it will be a hit in the kit soil. The agent has been topped

The blackberry I have in the kit soil looks great as well. Blackberry has been topped as well.

DSCN90151.JPG
DSCN9014.JPG
DSCN9013.JPG
DSCN90121.JPG
DSCN9011.JPG
DSCN9010.JPG
DSCN9009.JPG
DSCN9008.JPG
DSCN9007.JPG
DSCN90061.JPG
DSCN90051.JPG
DSCN90041.JPG