Show Us Your Full Flowering Cannabis Gardens: What Are You Growing Today?

Grandaddy purple ive cloned for 2 years. This was about 6th week of flower

99AF9302-3735-40A0-8E81-550F0601A44E.jpeg

19D82FE0-26D3-4702-8E90-D8C5DA002D17.png

3BFE1A98-FA17-490E-B43B-A7648761572E.png
Frosty 🥶, very nice

A long time coming. This little lady (no so little) has hit the ripe old age of 119 days with the last nine weeks in flower. All trics. are showing cloudy with a small amount of amber. I am pretty sure that last time I grew WW she showed no amber at this point as well. Today it is -14C. and a great day for a harvest. She is looking very heavy BUT one can never say for sure until dried, weighed and bottled. Someone really needs to invent a scratch and sniff app, oh the smell. My better half hates harvest days, stinks the whole house, I think it is most awesome.:ganjamon:
This chubby little bud is about 18" below the canopy and growing sideways.

Hey Strutt,
This is basically just an experimental run with 5 feminized strains and 1 photo flowering right now so I can see and then try each one out before making a decision as to what I want to continue growing or cull in the end. I've never grown in a tent before...used LED's...or grown without CO2 being present in my rooms so how they finish is up in the air. Got my fingers crossed!🤞
Also, I did defoliate four of the six plants about a week ago leaving the Blueberry front & center left to go yet. She definitely needs a thinning out so the flowers can hopefully explode here in the next few weeks or so until harvest.

Thanks again and have a good night! :Namaste:

Beautiful plants man! Sorry if I disrespected you with grow tips,, you obviously don’t need them. ❤️

Beautiful plants man! Sorry if I disrespected you with grow tips,, you obviously don’t need them. ❤️
I don't feel disrespected by you in anyway...shape...or form @Strutt in fact I appreciate any and all feedback when it comes to growing our favorite plant. I'm not a mister know it all so please feel free to chime in anytime you like if seeing something in my gardens that may need attention of some kind.
That's one of the reasons why this is the best cannabis awareness site going with those like yourself and others here helping out in anyway possible. :thanks: Have a good night mate!:Namaste:

Excellent work everyone. So many examples of how to do it right.

Today I have a White Widow 9 week of flower.

Stay safe, and grow well my friends,
Tok..
Looking great Tok. That base is huge. Well done my friend

Back
Top Bottom