Silverfox’s Organic GG#4, MK Ultra x Blue Dream: Now Flowering Under Budget LED

Just cruising along. I gave them some compost tea last night. Other than that no major updates.

Lately I’ve had this obsession with buying seeds. I have some weird fear that they are going to start using growth regulating hormones in seeds to cap the thc or the yeild or something but regardless I am just trying to get my own stock set up so I don’t have to buy seeds unless I WANT to.

I just ordered some exotic genetics peanut butter and chocolate regular seeds Since I’ll have to wait a bit for GDP seeds to be released.

my favorite plants always seem to be what’s next in the garden lol

Just cruising along. I gave them some compost tea last night. Other than that no major updates.

Lately I’ve had this obsession with buying seeds. I have some weird fear that they are going to start using growth regulating hormones in seeds to cap the thc or the yeild or something but regardless I am just trying to get my own stock set up so I don’t have to buy seeds unless I WANT to.

I just ordered some exotic genetics peanut butter and chocolate regular seeds Since I’ll have to wait a bit for GDP seeds to be released.

my favorite plants always seem to be what’s next in the garden lol

I am the same way ... I have been looking at Ethos seeds now for a bit. Trying to get my hands on a few strains.

no I let it fill up a bit more. Maybe 2 weeks training then flipped it. Your grow is looking great btw
Ah, I went back looking in your journal it was hard to tell. Thanks dude, net should arrive tomorrow then about 2 weeks as well im hoping.

Happy early new year everyone. We wish you all many dank and plentiful harvests in 2020. Thanks again for the love and support this year. I just want to say thank you from our families to yours. Have a great holiday and be safe!

@Silverfox125 thank you for the awesome grow journal and the continued support you are giving us. We can not thank you enough. I / we greatly appreciate it.

Thank you for the kind words. We are lucky to have. a sponsor as passionate about our hobby as we are. You have earned every ounce of support with hard work. Great service and products.

happy new year!!

The mku x bd on the left is definitely going to have the chunky flowers out of the group :green_heart:

81E95D74-9B00-41BD-B880-FECF281A67AA.jpeg

Thank you for the kind words :Namaste:

i love the scrog technique and these lights play right to it. i originally bought them just to lower the electric usage so I could add a tent but I fell in love with them and am one light away from being fully powered by budgetLED in all 3 tents.

Glad to have you along for the fun part!!

Damnnnn those are looking AMAZING!! :adore: Stellar work, my friend!! Sorry it's taken me so long to get over here to this journal, but I'm glad I did!! That light looks KILLER! And I'm loving the idea to start breeding seeds!! I definitely hope to see that in my future... just might have to get a little more growing experience under my belt first :nomo:. But I can't WAIT to follow along and see where that journey takes you! Definitely subbed into your seed journal too! ;D

Love everything you do, my friend! And all the love and positivity you share with the rest of us! :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom