Silverfox’s Organic GG#4, MK Ultra x Blue Dream: Now Flowering Under Budget LED

Didn’t get a picture before I ran off to work today. Plants are looking good. No real issues.

I’m truly amazed by this light. So much so that I went ahead (with permission from the wife) and ordered a series 3 to go in the 4x4 and will supplement with hid until I can get a second 250 ordered.

I also got a 130w 4K for the veg tent.

my total watts just dropped while my light quality went up! Our goal was to be fully powered by @Budget LED exclusively by the end of 2020 and I see no reason we can’t get that done in the next couple months.

Lady silver and I actually turned down two offers this month for free lights from other companies if we would give good feedback in journals.

I won’t ever agree to promote something I don’t believe in. We gladly will pay for quality rather than getting a subpar light for free.

Green Day’s.

silver :Namaste:

Following the directions for making the super soil I've got a couple questions. You say large garbage cans. How large? How you say 25-50lbs of earth worm castings? Do use 25lbs, 50lbs, or something in between? How much soil.does this make? Does it have to cook in the sun? Winter is about to start so can this only be cooked in spring, winter, or fall? I really dig the thought of just watering a plant throughout the entire cycle.

EBFE8280-4905-4A13-8D41-3FD99D954E21.png

I usually make smaller batches. I have a couple of the bug trash cans. Not sure what gallon.

next year I’m building a legit compost pile so I’ll work on bigger batches

winter composting is tough because of temperatures. I usually try to get enough prepped to get me through winter and move the soil into the basement before frost.

it’s been a blessing to use the super soil.

For me it’s easiest. I think what ever puts you in your comfort zone and gives you confidence in your grow is what you should use.

good luck! I’d love to follow along if you go this route

Holy Molly lol I just caught up on your grow . Nice grow your girls looking amazing. I just ordered up 1 of there big boys, the series 3 red spectrum 500watt. Board . I cant wait to get it. I'm going to pull up a recliner ill be here in the back watching . Looking good keep it up. :passitleft: :cough: :nerd-with-glasses:

That net disappeared nicely ! Beautiful Girls Silverfox125. Definitely loving the light , qb lighting is proving itself !
In Texas we have to buy fishing license also , but I don’t retired age don’t pay !

Back
Top Bottom