Silverfox’s Organic GG#4, MK Ultra x Blue Dream: Now Flowering Under Budget LED

They just love this light @Budget LED

8EE822DD-C17F-4631-B48D-53CED13AED92.jpeg
C983688C-1F80-499C-8B25-C761F254434F.jpeg

Attachments

• 2FDD37B4-BF11-4B7D-9F6E-7E85D6FBA340.jpeg
    2FDD37B4-BF11-4B7D-9F6E-7E85D6FBA340.jpeg
    793.1 KB · Views: 37
My friend needs a light for a small grow space. I have directed him to the budget led lights.

Thank you! We appreciate it.

I couldn’t recommend them more. I’m currently going over my options for my next purchase! My goal is to have all my tents converted by the end of 2020.

I have one in my 3x3. Just need one for my 4x4 and 2x2 veg tent.

I used to run 1000w in one tent. After the transition I will be under 1000w for all three tents with no heat issues and better yields and light quality.

Together we grow

Tomato cages work great for training AND supporting tall/heavy buds.

:thumb:
using top ring for height control by sliding round too. if only wives were this easy to train !!!!!

Pretty dang cool having the manufacturer of your equipment hanging out with you in your grow eh @Silverfox125 ? Love the setup and your plants look great. CHeers and luck to your grow! :yahoo:

It’s pretty dang cool indeed. They are super helpful.

we are hoping to meet up next year at the cannabis cup in Michigan assuming they have one. :green_heart:

hopefully I’ll get to share some of the new stuff im working on by then !

I am Marsian and love the contact that 420 gives us with the people we put our faith in. I cant go to China though !. mind you I am in the UK and with our abysmal recent snub of the world and new dictatorship , travel to any country will be hard.lol

we cant even put a rod in water without a permit to fish . let's not mention collecting water either We have been told the 1 single corporation that provides water owns the rain !!!!!! WTAF.. ...

Love the even canopy!

Definitely will be at the Cannabis Cup as a sponsor or as some friendly faces. We tried this year but they never got back to us for a sponsored booth. Hopefully, we will be a much bigger brand by then so it is easier to get their attention.

Just wanted to swing through and wish you Happy Holidays. Hope the season is filled with love & family.
:green_heart:

From mine, to yours...
Merry Christmas
:passitleft:

(Sorry, it's a cut & paste, I've got 4 pages of ppl to catch up with)

Merry Christmas to you and your family @Silverfox125

Love the even canopy!

Definitely will be at the Cannabis Cup as a sponsor or as some friendly faces. We tried this year but they never got back to us for a sponsored booth. Hopefully, we will be a much bigger brand by then so it is easier to get their attention.
I wish I could go to a cannabis cup in the states...
they hold what they call “the Karma Cup” in Toronto but it wouldn’t be the same.

I’ll PM you!

we cant even put a rod in water without a permit to fish . let's not mention collecting water either We have been told the 1 single corporation that provides water owns the rain !!!!!! WTAF.. ...
Yeah, I hear ya man! us Canadians have to buy a fishing license every may in order to legally fish :eye-roll:

merry Christmas to you and your family!!

Back
Top Bottom