Skybound's Journal

Any idea what the smoke is like on that PC you last harvested? I’ve seen a few people grow chunky looking ones like that. I’ve only ever had it look the outdoor one that Sticky posted- narrow frosty sort of leaves that droop downwards oddly and remind me a little of some sort of Dr Seuss plant. Still as I’ve mentioned, the PC I grow, which is the most horrible ugly and shitty plant to work with, produces smoke that everyone wants.
You’d probably like the same sativa strains I do. Look for Thai based stuff and you’ll often find a happy clear buzz. Like you I’m a lightweight smoker. A couple occasions I’ve built up the tolerance to smoke like some ‘normal’ chronic stoners I know- but it was a bit like training for a marathon.
One of my most effective strategies when quitting tobacco is to smoke a bunch of indica instead- leaves me drooling and quivering with fear. Say goodbye to even the remotest possibility of driving to town to buy smokes.
I also enjoy frequent blows to the head. Glad to hear I’m not alone.

Any idea what the smoke is like on that PC you last harvested? I’ve seen a few people grow chunky looking ones like that. I’ve only ever had it look the outdoor one that Sticky posted- narrow frosty sort of leaves that droop downwards oddly and remind me a little of some sort of Dr Seuss plant. Still as I’ve mentioned, the PC I grow, which is the most horrible ugly and shitty plant to work with, produces smoke that everyone wants.
You’d probably like the same sativa strains I do. Look for Thai based stuff and you’ll often find a happy clear buzz. Like you I’m a lightweight smoker. A couple occasions I’ve built up the tolerance to smoke like some ‘normal’ chronic stoners I know- but it was a bit like training for a marathon.
One of my most effective strategies when quitting tobacco is to smoke a bunch of indica instead- leaves me drooling and quivering with fear. Say goodbye to even the remotest possibility of driving to town to buy smokes.
I like mine weasel its got a nice lemon fuel taste and is stony good daytime for me but I have a fairly high tolerance nice lemon fuel taste and a good daytime load that fades away no body!:blunt:

Well, I got the RH to stabilize to around 60% and an even 20 zips with some overage in each sack. The nugs are super dense and frostier than the cheese. They smell a bit more piney than the cheese and I probably won't smoke any, but will poll my peeps for feedback of the stone and the flavor. I'm just too nervous to smoke any as I know my taste buds won't give me an accurate flavor. When I smoked cigs and cheese, the cheese tasted super sweet, then a few days later after I quit the cigs, the cheese tasted extremely tarry. When a body stone sets into me, my heart skips beats and I literally feel like I'm dying which further triggers fright and paranoia x100. I've actually had times where I would beg my peeps to call 911. Of course they laughed and I woke up hours later fine and dandy, still, this is the feeling I imagine people vacationing in Colorado experience when they OD on edibles. Make no mistake, I can build my tolerance such that I can tolerate that and it doesn't hit me nowhere near as hard, but it takes a bit of sacrifice up front by taking very small single pussy hits and gradually increase the hit size until I can take a full one, but that takes me a few weeks and I haven't smoked now in almost week so my clock essentially has been reset. I've been sinking all loose funds into 3D things, electronics, steppers and the like b/c I'm trying to start a small personal business this summer and have been really focusing lately and getting super stoned will impede my progress, so I opted to let it go for now. Once I start that, I intend to start smoking again, and hopefully by then I'll have a MMJ card and will be able to buy small QTYs of various sativa buds as well as vape pens, but until I get there, I most likely wont smoke.

All that aside though, I am super stoked about the bounty of this PC. Assuming I get good reviews or no complaints, I will be able to focus on bringing out the #1 pheno and drop the #2, though I will have to finish the current #2 and run one more #2 as my #1 cuts are just too small. I'm also juggling the Cheese in the mix too and will likely either start another Barney's treat (Ayahuasca Purple) or I'm thinking about ordering some Jack Herer b/c I like Conradino's recent pics that much. They're pricey at $67 for 3 fems, still looks like a great strain. Gorilla Skittlez looks badass too.

hey sky sounds like you got I figured out if I got high like that I wouldn't toke either I think your people are going to be happy with that pc so far ive toked on 2 different plants and they were both good with good bag appeal another one you might want to check out is sour patch kiss from elev8 it would be one for your people very potent kind of a berry scone flavor and its very potent the high hits you rite off in the head then moves to the body and hangs in there for a while grows fat buds covered in frost my son grows like you and he did one of these idk what the yield was but im sure it was heavy ill see if I can dig up a couple pics!

Great harvest Sky :passitleft:

This strain is not extremely body high. It remids me of OG Kush actually. An uplifting but powerful indica. I find it giggly and creative. I have done a lot of work with this strain. I smoke kinda too much but it definately gets you there after a nice joint. My guests also enjoyed it very much.

My PC nugs tasted great. They don't taste like pineapples but they have this spicey and citrus flavour on smoke. Nothing so special about the taste but it is really intense. They smell too much when burnt and they are way too far from being a stealthy smokable choice :cough:

When a body stone sets into me, my heart skips beats and I literally feel like I'm dying which further triggers fright and paranoia x100.

He he he. Sounds very familiar. This is why I only smoke sativa.
I’ve smoked my PC a few times. The indica lovers will tell you it’s more of an uplifting vibrant sort of buzz. It didn’t kill me and it was possible to think, but it was like thinking in slow motion, perhaps after being hit with a large sledgehammer in the center of the forehead. I remember sitting in a yard smoking some.... Someone asks me a question- they are holding a smoking thing up, very far away- the sound waves slowly penetrate down to my brain- I fight to understand- I struggle to process a response- someone has pounded a railroad spike into my forehead that’s ok I’ll work around it it doesn’t hurt- my lips move - slowly- very slowly- very far away- they make sound and I speak. “Nooooooooooooooo thhhhaaaaaaannnnnnnkkkksssssss“.

‘Yes!’, I think ‘I can do this! I’m ok!!!!’ So yeah it’s not nearly as bad as most indica based stuff. I can still think but it is pretty strong and I have to work at it.

I've sampled some PC and it seemed like a 50/50 hybrid type of high. Little in the head and little in the body. But not to much of either. I remember I liked the flavors. Citrus and earthy. I'm a big fan of citrus terps. Orange, lemon, berries. I always laugh when someone says it's smells it smells like b.o. or cat piss or something nasty. Lol

He he he. Sounds very familiar. This is why I only smoke sativa.
I’ve smoked my PC a few times. The indica lovers will tell you it’s more of an uplifting vibrant sort of buzz. It didn’t kill me and it was possible to think, but it was like thinking in slow motion, perhaps after being hit with a large sledgehammer in the center of the forehead. I remember sitting in a yard smoking some.... Someone asks me a question- they are holding a smoking thing up, very far away- the sound waves slowly penetrate down to my brain- I fight to understand- I struggle to process a response- someone has pounded a railroad spike into my forehead that’s ok I’ll work around it it doesn’t hurt- my lips move - slowly- very slowly- very far away- they make sound and I speak. “Nooooooooooooooo thhhhaaaaaaannnnnnnkkkksssssss“.

‘Yes!’, I think ‘I can do this! I’m ok!!!!’ So yeah it’s not nearly as bad as most indica based stuff. I can still think but it is pretty strong and I have to work at it.

When I was in my wild teens, me and a pal got into an argument and moments later, he caved my dome in with an unopened 40oz malt liquor and I felt like Deadpool when he got stabbed in the head. Birds were chirping, it was difficult to focus on anyone thing and all sound seemed so distant. I was not knocked out, but the euphoria was absolute epic. I've never boxed in a ring, but have been in dozens of street fights in my younger years so have been knocked out plenty of times and I have plenty of reference points, but I likened that experience to what in boxing is referred to a "standing 8" aka TKO, where the fighter isn't sleeping, but even though on his feet would still not be legally considered awake. I think I will take that plunge after all in the event the stone is anywhere remotely close to that. You sold me!

I've sampled some PC and it seemed like a 50/50 hybrid type of high. Little in the head and little in the body. But not to much of either. I remember I liked the flavors. Citrus and earthy. I'm a big fan of citrus terps. Orange, lemon, berries. I always laugh when someone says it's smells it smells like b.o. or cat piss or something nasty. Lol

This cut has a faint odor compared to other strains I've grown. It's slightly piney, but surprisingly not much deeper or any other notes. I presume more will pronounce in about a week.

Drive -by.. Had to look back at that pretty harvest................. Congrats.............

Hey bro I have a question about DWC cloning pH. What is the best range?. I'm running my cloner around 5.8 - 6.2 I'm sure I remember 5.8 is good at the low end. What is best high end. Thanks

Everytime I've tried bubblers I've failed, though as an educated guess I'd say it shouldn't matter too much. I clone in rockwool cubes and though I start at 5.8, the solution in the jug seems to always drift up to 6.2. I try not to correct too often which means I don't even check the PH too often because it is so easy to overshoot a ph target in such a small qty of solution. FWIW, when I clone in RW, I only use PK with fulvic&humic and zero N or micros.

Drive -by.. Had to look back at that pretty harvest................. Congrats.............

Rat-a-tat-tat Woody! Thanks. It shrunk down to 20 zips and will likely lower slightly from that.

Nice to be able to see how your triple cheese turned out, I’m really looking forward to taking some clones from mine when it’s ready, this is where she’s at right now

Attachments

• 62CCFD45-5A79-4EFD-B824-1903F82DD699.jpeg
    62CCFD45-5A79-4EFD-B824-1903F82DD699.jpeg
    652.2 KB · Views: 125
Nice to be able to see how your triple cheese turned out, I’m really looking forward to taking some clones from mine when it’s ready, this is where she’s at right now

If your TC turns out like mine, buckle up for a wildly fast ride. She was w/o doubt the most vigorous grower I've ever had, all of her cuts too. Sadly, that speed translated into wet noodle branches, so I had to pretty much support every one, still she rewarded me very well with harvests ranging from 16-20 ounces.

If your TC turns out like mine, buckle up for a wildly fast ride. She was w/o doubt the most vigorous grower I've ever had, all of her cuts too. Sadly, that speed translated into wet noodle branches, so I had to pretty much support every one, still she rewarded me very well with harvests ranging from 16-20 ounces.
How long of veg times were you giving your cuttings after rooting? I’m looking for a quick turnaround strain to get a perpetual grow up and going and from the 4 I started up I know I’ll get at least one I really enjoy. I know they won’t be pound plants under my blurpurple lights but we’ll see how they turn out, I’m looking forward to it nonetheless

My cuts root in 8-11 days, veg very vigorously so you can get a lot of high stress training accomplished and canopy building. She transitions quick, doesn't stretch too much, but stacks up pretty quick. Mine isn't super frosty, but still about medium frosty. Use beneficial bacteria as that will speed growth up too and regularly clean off the roots which increases uptake. If you're in DWC, you should read through my Hydro Buddy thread. Life time supply of canna specific nutes for about $200, lol. With brands or blends, they make a product aimed at a wide selection of crops. I use individual components and build my feed from scratch and can dial everything right in.

Here's Triple Cheese @ 24days. I preemptively put in a lot of duct tape strips to prevent branches from removing themselves in a few weeks. I'm also loving the very even coloring of the green. IMO, with GH nutes, there'd be tip burns at least, if not other minor toxicities.

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

The triple looks like a good size girl. I like how clean the bottom is

Thanks Dank. I'm actually trying to phase her out, but with her fast growth traits vs the slower PC growth traits, she outgrew my tiny veg closet and either of the PCs were still not as broad as her, so she earned herself the empty slot in bloom. I've been focusing on getting most of the under carriage cleaning done in veg before bloom, so when the stretch is done, I only have a few branches to snip off. Good habits add up to better harvests.

Back
Top Bottom