Smoke2Js Adventures In Breeding

Glad You have some left!!! It really stinks when that Happens to Your seed stock!!!:thedoubletake: Have had it happen to myself before, in the beginning, TRULY SUCKS!!! At least You are Meeting exceptional People, nothing could Be Finer. Can't wait for Your next Pictures, I just posted Pictures on My Journal Tonight, come have a Peek if You want. Take Care Friend!!! SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.:thumb::high-five:

After cleaning the seeds and letting them dry I was able to pick the nonviable seeds from the mess. Lots of Purple Fairy seeds made it. I also have seeds from OMG f #1x OMG #2 male and OMG #6 x OMG f #2 male( same strain) OMG stands for Oakland's Medicinal Ganja, my baby. Most of the males used showed signs of deep purple in their flowers, stems and stalks. Which I pulled two days ago. I waited this long to ensure enough seed harvest for my breeding.The flowers along the stalks(the ones we watch for sexing) and a few on branches have been pollinated with fat seeds on the way. I will mist the ladies down tomorrow to wash any stray pollen off, followed by a brisk shake. The weather report calls for good winds so the water should evaporate completely from leaves and flowers by 2 pm . I am in the process of building a clone/seedling and separate mother chamber stealth style. I am also finishing the sun room conversion to allow me to grow year round by using the sun, a few heating pads and supplemental lights.

Cross update, O fem x M male = Sour Fairy , The "O" very short, fast flowering, dense nugs, pest resistance is good, mold resistance is good, very potent, and the aroma is an exotic grape musk. The "M" picked has very purple flowers, and stems short in stature, put out a ton of pollen. Mold and pest resistance was superior in this male, plus his leaves knocked me on my ass, potency high. Waiting for the nugs to dry so I can harvest/dry the seeds and smoke the flowers.

Just harvested the seeded Purple Erkle the resulting cross is Purple Fairy. More Purple Fairy seeds drying properly. I think it will be a winner. This is a Fairy Hash flower, the female side of the cross.
IMG_010612.JPG
:peace::love::morenutes:

Re: Smoke2Js Adventures in Breeding.

Some names,Smoke2Js Neongerine , she is bright green with a tangerine smell (possibly citral in its genes), sativa high thats not to over powering, good for getting stuff done.
Smoke2Js OMG, (Oakland Medicinal Ganja) She shows her durban side with lovely red hairs on giant colas, the smell of anise and sugar fill the air,this one takes migraines and puts them to rest, spasms ans joint pain subside, allowing productivity in your day.
Smoke2Js Elbow Drop, is Indica Dominate and smells of pine and jet fuel, her buds are dense and have a funky odor when perfectly ripe that matures into skunky luv, true to her name she put me on the mat and placed her elbow right on my cranium.
Smoke2Js Purple Love her colors are true males and females were selected for color, the thc content just happens to be enough to give an in love with the universe feeling without being disconnected from earth.
more to come:peace::love:

Hey Smoke, I just wanted to see whats new in your world. Hey Homie I got to give you prop's on your grows. I'd give anything to have those seasons back. I feel Bay Area has some of the finest growing weather period. but.................... I'm not sure where ya are in Oaktown but personal experinces taught me how HIGH a risk doing anything outside in about 95% of Alameda County. I know I've lost acouple spots back in the 80's. Either you got a sweet location, or a big stick, dog, whatever. Now inside is just that. But kind of looks like you are in the hills. I'm glad to see you getting your harvests in without losing your spot. Just keep doing what your doing and don't introduce your ladies to any 'new friends'. Alot of people don't realize how hard it is to keep your Sun tanned Girls safe and heathy. I need to catch up atad in a few but till then Happy Holidays and Keepem Green ++

wow, its been a year since i decided to breed. My outdoor breeding was chaotic at best. I will do my breeding under controlled conditions in the future. It was fun shaking the male flowers all over the female flower. now i have plenty of what I like to call "raffle ticket seeds". all the possible prizes are known, every one is a winner (ish), but i don't know what i win till the ticket is pulled. Should give me years of "what the?" and "where have you been hiding?"

With that serious stuff out of the way. These following is...I am stoned , Pink Floyd is playing on The Bone. Here are some of my breeding results and the ones I will be developing further.
#1, Nigerian Sativa (land race) x Sandy Beaches, named Nigerian Beaches .
#2, Sour Diesel x Sour Diesel yup Sour Diesel , cause I really like it.
#3 Durban Poison x Sandy Beaches, named Durban Sands.
#4 Durban Poison x Sour Diesel, named DPSD.
#5 is Neongerene ( an interesting pheno I have yet to Id, very bright green, seriously like this, hurt my eyes on a bright day green)
#6 is Purple Urkle x Hash Plant, named Purple Fairy.
#7 Omrita RX3 X a very red and purple Sour Diesel, named Pomrita.
#8 Strawberry Cough X Sour Diesel, named Strawberry Couch Loch.
#9 Blue Dream x Sour Diesel, named Diesel Dreams.
#10 Romulan x Sour Diesel, named Dented Diesel.
#11 Peruvian #1 x you guessed it , a very red and purple, Sour Diesel named Purple Peruvian.:peace::love:

With that serious stuff out of the way. These following is...I am stoned , Pink Floyd is playing on The Bone. Here are some of my breeding results and the ones I will be developing further.
#1, Nigerian Sativa (land race) x Sandy Beaches, named Nigerian Beaches .
#2, Sour Diesel x Sour Diesel yup Sour Diesel , cause I really like it.
#3 Durban Poison x Sandy Beaches, named Durban Sands.
#4 Durban Poison x Sour Diesel, named DPSD.
#5 is Neongerene ( an interesting pheno I have yet to Id, very bright green, seriously like this, hurt my eyes on a bright day green)
#6 is Purple Urkle x Hash Plant, named Purple Fairy.
#7 Omrita RX3 X a very red and purple Sour Diesel, named Pomrita.
#8 Strawberry Cough X Sour Diesel, named Strawberry Couch Loch.
#9 Blue Dream x Sour Diesel, named Diesel Dreams.
#10 Romulan x Sour Diesel, named Dented Diesel.
#11 Peruvian #1 x you guessed it , a very red and purple, Sour Diesel named Purple Peruvian.:peace::love:
Man Smoke2...Those all sound like some really nice strains, #'s 2 & 9 especially (2 cause I love me some Diesel) +++Reps :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom