Smoke2Js Adventures In Breeding

I too will be taking Pictures Today, was gonna do it two Day ago, but Family Medical Problems came up, that is why I did not get to Post Yesterday, or do Pictures. So Today is Picture Day!!! Glad to see I finally got one of your Posts to your Thread to come through. I PMed You, but got no response, I am just glad to see you are back my Friend!!!:thumb: SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.

IMG_002431.JPG
IMG_001939.JPG

Males and Fairy Cheese sprout.

Did You Find the 8, in and about Your Garden, Volunteering? Or did You get 8 more from Someplace else? I hope They were Volunteers!:blushsmile: Ready and acclimated for Your Garden Conditions, like We talked in an Earlier Thread, they always seem to do the Best! If these are Volunteers, move to the Sunniest Spot in Your Garden, and WATCH em EXPLODE!!!:winkyface: Unless of course You have something Bigger There Already. I just Love Your Stealth Grow Smoke2Js! Once again I gotta say it, I know it May Be Getting Tired, but MAN YOU GOT BOLLOCKS:high-five: Will be watching, My Plants are getting Frigging Huge, it sure takes Balls to do what WE are doing. You must really think I like the WORD BALLS9THERE IT IS AGAIN!):trance: I promise, it is not My favorite Word(EAT OR FOOD) is.:thumb: Take Care. SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.

Smoke2Js Breeding Program

Purpose: To create a Super Sativa and a Super Indica unique to Oakland and its growing conditions.

How: Buy using the following hybrid clones: Some of these are strains are already unique and awesome smokes on their own. ♀Purple Urkle, ♀Blue Cheese, ♀Romulan, ♀Strawberry Cough, ♀Omrita Rx, and seeds from: ♀ Sour Diesel x Chocolate Thai x OG Kush x ♂ Hash Plant , ♀ Nigerian Sativa x Ruby Wand x ♂ Hash Plant, ♀ Nigerian x ♂ Sandy Beaches. Peruvian Sativas #1 and #2 (Land Races)
1st priority will be an Indica strain to reduce inflammation, relieve pain, induce hunger, and relax without the effects of paranoia ,clouded mind, spaciness, out of body feeling, tight chest, and bloodshot eyes/ or light sensitive eyes or couch lock.
2nd priority will be a Sativa Strain to elevate mood, induce hunger, energize with clear mind, with a strong psychedelic without paranoia ,clouded mind, spaciness, out of body feeling, tight chest, bloodshot eyes/ or light sensitive eyes and couch lock.
Gettin_ready_to_clone5.JPG
Clone_city_and_seeds_2.JPG
male_hash_plant1.JPG

That is some neat photo editing. I wish I could do stuff like that. Even the "female" sign is kool!
I have grown some of the "Purple Urkle" and enjoyed this strain, but have you had any problems with it? I found it to be a slow grower, medium yield and yet produced a nice, smelly and sticky bud mass

Get them in the Sun Room Now!!! Make the Males Flower early, save the Pollen, and You will have even MORE SEEDS ACCLIMATED to Your Growing Environment:high-five:, and NOTHING COMPARES TO THAT, PERIOD.:thedoubletake: Plants already used to where they were produced at, nothing could be finer for You, or the Plants!!!:winkyface: GOOD WORK MY MAN!!!:welldone: Just keep it up, and I did not even use the B word in this Post, imagine THAT.:thumb:!?! SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.

That is some neat photo editing. I wish I could do stuff like that. Even the "female" sign is kool!
I have grown some of the "Purple Urkle" and enjoyed this strain, but have you had any problems with it? I found it to be a slow grower, medium yield and yet produced a nice, smelly and sticky bud mass

This is my 1st grow with the Urkle, I have smoked it before and enjoyed it. Part of the goal is to acclimate the strains to Oakland's Mediterranean like weather. I chose ones with proven stability and desired traits, the Urkle was one of those. I will try again next season,, or sooner if unforeseen events bless me with the means. The editing took a while, I had to locate the correct font and figure out how to use it.

WELCOME BACK MAN!!! SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.:thumb:

Thanks James, I've been busy. Mostly busy chillin', smoking some herb for my mood and pain , writing music and making connections with exceptional people who happen to be musicians too.

One of the things I had to deal with was the Purple Fairy seeds had grown some mold on them. I have since learned to let the seeds dry longer before putting them away. I think I have some good ones left, I'll find out next season.

Back
Top Bottom