SmokeyMcFly's First Auto Grow - Soil - Kandy Kush - Haze - BlueBerry - LED Mars II

Re: SmokeyMcFly's first Auto Grow - Soil - Kandy Kush, Haze, BlueBerry - LED MarsII

Congratulations on your new babies!

I'm excited to watch them grow with you :)

:slide:

Thank you, Grats on your new baby as well!

Re: SmokeyMcFly's first Auto Grow - Soil - Kandy Kush, Haze, BlueBerry - LED MarsII

I just found a nice fat seed in some Tahoo OG I got from the dispensary. Its the only one I found in a half oz but it looks like a fully mature healthy seed. Has anyone here planted bag seed from a good strain? How did it go, was it like buying a seed of that strain or is it a waste of time? I saved it for now because I really like this strain.

Thanks!

I just found a nice fat seed in some Tahoo OG I got from the dispensary. Its the only one I found in a half oz but it looks like a fully mature healthy seed. Has anyone here planted bag seed from a good strain? How did it go, was it like buying a seed of that strain or is it a waste of time? I saved it for now because I really like this strain.

Thanks!

I think the only way to know is to go ahead and plant it! See what you get. It's hard to know what the father was, so it could be a mix of the OG and something else.

Woohoo! What a nice present from the universe.

I've only grown seeds I've purchased, but I can't see why it would be any different.

I'd love to find a seed in some good bud, but I never do. :rollingeyes:

I say plant it. :thumb:

I seem to be good at getting seed gifts. There have been two sitting on my end table for a couple months now that I have NO IDEA where they came from. I am the only one that smokes here and I didn't put them there and my GF swears she doesn't know where they came from either. I think someone is coming in my house and smoking my buds while I am away...

I will pop this one in a cup and see what happens. It might be a while before it ever gets budded though.

I wish I could find a seed in these girl scout cookies or blue dream. That would really make my day!

Happy Skunkday Smokey :thumb:

I seem to be good at getting seed gifts. There have been two sitting on my end table for a couple months now that I have NO IDEA where they came from. I am the only one that smokes here and I didn't put them there and my GF swears she doesn't know where they came from either.

Smokey, I walk into my house, put wallet and keys on bench have a few cones. I'm looking under couch, in the fridge, car, where I smoke, searching for my wallet an keys that be on the bench where I left them. Damn short term smoking memory. Those seeds be placed there after a little session I be thinking lol. Congrates on your baby girls!! Peace man

I seem to be good at getting seed gifts. There have been two sitting on my end table for a couple months now that I have NO IDEA where they came from. I am the only one that smokes here and I didn't put them there and my GF swears she doesn't know where they came from either.

Smokey, I walk into my house, put wallet and keys on bench have a few cones. I'm looking under couch, in the fridge, car, where I smoke, searching for my wallet an keys that be on the bench where I left them. Damn short term smoking memory. Those seeds be placed there after a little session I be thinking lol. Congrates on your baby girls!! Peace man

That would totally make sense but the bud I get almost never has a seed and if it does its a little white un-mature one. I have been planning on getting my grow back up for a while now and when I do find a seed out of good bud I get very excited so I am sure it didn't come from me finding it. I really am baffled...

Happy Munchday Smokey :thumb:

I haven't done a scrog yet just LST. I will probably be doing a scrog 2 grows from now. I wanna do a normal run on my plushberry first to see how they do without it so I can compare and see if the extra work is worth it for my strain.

Quick pic update. Girls are 2 weeks old.

I moved my light up another 6" or so. All the way up until I change the way it mounts. It seemed like it was still a little to strong for them. Now they can grow up into the light. If they start reaching I will lower it but I don't think that is going to be needed.

Pretty sure a couple of them got stunted when transplanted even though they barely had roots out of the rockwool. From now on the seed will go straight in the final pot for autos. I threw away the second candy kush because it hasn't really grown since the transplant. The blueberry looks like it got stunted a good bit to but not as bad. I put the white widow in the airpot today since the candy kush got trashed so we will see if it gets stunted or takes off. Its between the blueberry or that so I have until they start flowering to pick one to keep. The ak and other candy kush are looking pretty good.

They are starting to grow new leaves out of the branches, kinda hard to see but they are there :D This is the AK
IMAG026018.jpg

White widow, I just put her in an airpot this morning cause she is doing good.
IMAG025918.jpg

Blueberry
IMAG025817.jpg

Candy Kush
IMAG025715.jpg

AK49, biggest of them all
IMAG025511.jpg

Plushberry babbies
IMAG025613.jpg

Anyone know if the spikes on the outside of airpots are the same size regardless of pot size. Would 3gal and 7gal spikes interlock if sitting beside each other? Its that tight, if they don't interlock then I will need to go down to 2 gal for vegging for now.

Thanks

Is it more difficult to transplant out of air pots than normal pots? What size would be good for keeping moms long term?

I don't think you can interlock the bigger ones with the smaller ones the holes aren't the same size as noted by the color coding on the
plastic twist screws
Happy Weednsday Smokey

Smokey, I have never used an air pot, but it seems like they might be harder to transplant from. I like it when I can easily slip the whole root structure right out of a tapered pot. As for the final container, it doesn't matter. I just picked up this 10 gallon Roottrapper II that I'm gonna try for my final pot on my biggest plant.

Anyway, good luck! Plants are on their way...

transplanting from an airpot is easier
all you have to do is untwist the screws and open it viola
you can even do that in a bigger pot

transplanting from an airpot is easier
all you have to do is untwist the screws and open it viola
you can even do that in a bigger pot

Ah that's right, they open up like that! Make's it quite a bit easier. They have some fabric pots now that sort of open like that too.

chronic weekend to ya smokey :thumb:

Thanks everyone. I didn't really think about taking it apart but that would work perfect. I emailed the place that I get my air pots from and they said the 3 and 7 gal will interlock with each other so thats good news. Everything is looking good and starting to grow faster. Next time I need to water I am going to give 1/4 strength iguana juice to all autos. I will get some new pics up this weekend. Not much else going on just letting them grow.

When people refer to nodes like don't use fert until they have 5 nodes what exactly do they mean? Is it the points on the leaves or the amount of branch points on the main stem, or something else entirely?

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom