SmokeyMcFly's - Hurkle - Blue Dream & Plushberry - Highbrix - LED - Grow

re: SmokeyMcFly's Hurkle - Blue Dream & Plushberry Highbrix LED Grow

Picture time :)

Hurkle Clone
DSC_3896.jpg

Super Lemon Haze Seedling
DSC_38951.jpg

Random shots, hurkle is the smaller plant in the front, also it's the one with frostier more compact buds in the close ups.
DSC_38941.jpg
DSC_3884.jpg
DSC_3868.jpg
DSC_3867.jpg
DSC_3863.jpg
DSC_3858.jpg
DSC_3853.jpg
DSC_3846.jpg
DSC_3842.jpg
DSC_3838.jpg
DSC_3824.jpg

Nice bro! It's only lookin up from here!

Mixed up 15ml of energy and 2ml of tea with 2 gallons of water and feed the two flowering plants and my two moms tonight. Also hit them with the weekly brix spray. Not much else going on. I will get some new pics up tomorrow hopefully. I have a wicked headache tonight and cant stand to be in the tent any longer then necessary :/

Have a good night all :)

"Hybrid: Harlequin x Querkle

High Type: The high is calming and comes on fast both in the head and the body. While the Cancer fighting properties of this strain can't be felt the combination of Cannabinoids certainly can and this is a great strain for pain management as well.

Taste/Aroma: Rich Merlot flavor hints of grapes coffee and chocolate"

I deff got the coffee variety at least in smell. The hurkle smells super strong already but the wife is a huge coffee fan and actually likes the way it smells so its all good :) I really dislike the flavor of coffee but if this plant ends up tasting like coffee and takes our nerve pain away it will be a life long keeper since the wife will probably love it which would be awesome. Then I can make her get a card too and I will be able to have twice as many plants and I can search for a grape pheno for me lol :party:

TGA has a pheno of their Cuvee strain that has a "coffee" aroma as well. For the same reasons, I need to find a coffee one too.

:cool:

I have only grown out two different TGA strains so far but they have both been exactly what he advertised in terms of flavors and smells. Good stuff IMO and it seems to love the HB :) Im just hoping the CBD really helps us as much as it has some other people if so it could taste like cat shit and I would still smoke it lol

Thanks Doc, I swear the blue dream fattened up over night, she must have been starving :rofl: :thumb:

A few pics of the ladies sleeping :) First two are the hurkle the second two are blue dream, I think...

Edit the first three are hurkle, only the fourth is BD.

DSC_3927_039DSC_3927_sm.JPG
DSC_3907_042DSC_3907_sm.JPG

DSC_3925_040DSC_3925_sm.JPG
DSC_3911_041DSC_3911_sm.JPG

Almost forgot the group shot
DSC_3949_043DSC_3949_sm.JPG

Looking good. Ihave a blue dream vegging now. Hope it turns out as nice as yours. :peace:

Mixed up 7ml energy and 1ml tea in 1gal of water tonight (half strength basically) and gave about half a gallon to the blue dream a quarter gallon to the hurkle and the rest went to the two moms.

Gonna be transplanting my lil-ones tomorrow and cleaning up and maybe repotting the moms.

Probably going to drop the lights down to 11/13 for the rest of the flowering time. Seems like they don't like quite as much light the second half of flowering as they do the first half?

The hurkle should be done in a couple more weeks, I have no idea how long the BD will take I have heard 9-12 weeks, she looks like she could use another month to hopefully fill in:)

I plan on moving the SLH and possibly my BD mom in when the hurkle is done. Since I can get blue dream fem seeds I don't think I am going to keep a mom of it hanging around but I have a clone going just in case.

I am kind of afraid to flower this blue dream mom though she will be a good 5 months old at that point. Im thinking about pruning her down nice and small right before the flip and seeing what happens with all those roots and huge trunk and only a handful of tops :popcorn: I am going to have a bunch of BD from this harvest so im not in a hurry to take up all my flowering space with another moster BD plant anytime soon. Maybe I will run plushberry instead I'll be running out of it in another month or so. I want to keep at least one slot open for another hurkle once its ready but the clone is still kinda small and I need to make it the mom and get new clones first.

ok enough stoned rambling, have a good night all

Damn smokey......that blue dream could be nominated for potm.....She is a beauty!

Thanks man. I am too picky and will probably never think a plant is perfect enough to submit. Someday maybe when I can get one to finish without burnt up tips and that is nice and symmetrical. So far I am always like I can do much better next time maybe i'll submit then... :rofl:

Totally looking forward to this journal!!! :popcorn:

Awesome, glad to have you :)

Some new pics I just shot right before lights on for the night.

Today is the start of week 7 for the hurkle and a little over 7 & 1/2 for the BD.

DSC_3964_047DSC_3964_sm.JPG
DSC_3971_048DSC_3971_sm.JPG
DSC_3972_049DSC_3972_sm.JPG
DSC_3959_044DSC_3959_sm.JPG
DSC_3958_046DSC_3958_sm.JPG
DSC_3956_045DSC_3956_sm.JPG

So I think the hurkle clone was ready for a new home...

IMAG13424.jpg

Just got done repotting and watering everything. Would be a much more enjoyable job if I wasn't hunched over working on bins and trying not to get dirt all over the carpet the entire time :rofl: Ill get some pictures up of everything in there new homes a little later or tomorrow.

The blue dream and plushberry moms got a major pruning tonight and the BD got up-potted into a 15gal to get ready to flower in a couple weeks when the Hurkle is done. Since the plushberries are still trying to figure out their identities I figured I would run the other BD. Also I didn't want to keep it hanging around another couple months so it was either flower it or recycle time. Im really interested to see how it turns out since its had 5 months veg time and multiple pruning :)

Also all plants got a stress spray tonight and I used about 10ml of transplant and 2ml of tea in 2 gal of water for the transplant water. There was a little over a quarter gallon left so I filled it up to a gallon with water and used that to feed the flowering plants for the night.

The other blue dream on left hurkle in middle plushberry on right.
DSC_3985_050DSC_3985_sm.JPG

Hurkle
DSC_3982_051DSC_3982_sm.JPG

SLH
DSC_3988_052DSC_3988_sm.JPG

Plushberry still trying to get all the way back in veg as is the mom plant. :straightface:
DSC_3987_053DSC_3987_sm.JPG

So I think the hurkle clone was ready for a new home...

IMAG13424.jpg

Just got done repotting and watering everything. Would be a much more enjoyable job if I wasn't hunched over working on bins and trying not to get dirt all over the carpet the entire time :rofl: Ill get some pictures up of everything in there new homes a little later or tomorrow.

Smokey...

How long did you have that Hurkle clone in the Air-Pot? From the size in your hand, I'm thinking it was in one of the Propagation .3 gal air-pots.

I've just started some seedling's in those A-P's and I'm wondering about how long it will be before I will need to up-can them.

Smokey...

How long did you have that Hurkle clone in the Air-Pot? From the size in your hand, I'm thinking it was in one of the Propagation .3 gal air-pots.

I've just started some seedling's in those A-P's and I'm wondering about how long it will be before I will need to up-can them.

It was in a keg cup. That one was in there much longer than normal. It got cut a couple days after the flip since the first ones failed and it just kinda did nothing for a month. It started growing again about a couple weeks ago.

I used the propagation sized pots for one grow and didn't really like them. They dried out to fast and were a pain in the ass. After that I went back to starting in the keg cups and then right into the 3 gallon size airpots from there.

I would expect 2-3 weeks from when they break surface you will need to re-pot out of them and keep an eye on them they dry out fast.

Back
Top Bottom