Smokiemcpot's Perpetual Pot Plant Paradise

Oh for sure! There is a little place we hit all the time down the road from wekiwachi that's got a bar on the water and some good food!

I think I know the place. It's been quite a while. If it's the place I think, there's some sort of soup my parents loved. You know the geriatric crowd and their soup. It wasn't available everyday.

Bayport inn? Lol they do have a big old timey crowd that loves the soup of the day lmao.

Without consulting the folks, all I can remember was that it was a bit rustic with lots of wood.

I don't see anything on their menu blackened, but maybe they offer different styles for the way they cook the fish. It was maybe 15 years ago, so some menu items may have changed.

You know I may just go ahead and do that on like 3 of them to see where the males are and kill em off.
And yeah the light looks nice and bright and it brings my lux up to more then 30k across the tent so thats good that all my flower sites are getting even light.
And this bulb is just like a cmh but it's LEC or (light emitting ceramic) it runs cooler then cmh and is supposed to produce a better light spectrum and includes uv. It's a full cycle light so I'm digging the output so far. It's 315w and replaces 600w hps apparently. With both lights on and the tent sealed up I'm running 79-81 degrees and 50-58% humidity naturally no dehumidifier yet :smoke:
The ones that show Female signs & get a root go ahead & plant them & get you a bud. I got one cutting that made a 12" long 2" thick bud that way.

I used 1 gallon pots. They had a root about 1" long. Change the water in your cup once a day or the stem will get slimy.
Around 7 - 10 days & you'll start seeing signs. Within 2 weeks you know for sure.
2 weeks to establish sex? Or 2 weeks till I have big enough root to plant? In 2 weeks those photo plants are to be as big as the autos and the photos are staying in 1 gall i don't have room lol.. I'm probably going to convert the closet into a photo plant booth lol. Might buy a cheap led from the zon.

Looking for a pic of the one I talked about.... Here it is trimmed up.
GEDC4305.JPG

My buddy kept trying to buy it from me so I was a nice guy & gave him a big chunk off it. It was very interesting watching it grow that way.
Yeah, about 2 weeks for sex & a root. I know what you mean about room. I'm having a hard time with 6 plants in a 5' x 10'. N.L. keeps growing 6" a day & is like 12" from the light. She is budding though.
2 plants should be done in about 2 - 3 weeks. The Runt Critical (Don't think I'll get an OZ. from her) & the AK 47. AK is doing good. Post pics this weekend. I wish I could spread things out more but my lights wont cover that much area.
I've decided to do 1 Auto N.L. in a 6.6 gallon Auto Pot in a 5 x 5 tent with my current lighting next grow. I want to try to do the over 1 - Lb. plant grow. 1 plant in a 5 x 5 should do it.

My buddy kept trying to buy it from me so I was a nice guy & gave him a big chunk off it. It was very interesting watching it grow that way.
Yeah, about 2 weeks for sex & a root. I know what you mean about room. I'm having a hard time with 6 plants in a 5' x 10'. N.L. keeps growing 6" a day & is like 12" from the light. She is budding though.
2 plants should be done in about 2 - 3 weeks. The Runt Critical (Don't think I'll get an OZ. from her) & the AK 47. AK is doing good. Post pics this weekend. I wish I could spread things out more but my lights wont cover that much area.
I've decided to do 1 Auto N.L. in a 6.6 gallon Auto Pot in a 5 x 5 tent with my current lighting next grow. I want to try to do the over 1 - Lb. plant grow. 1 plant in a 5 x 5 should do it.
Damn man going for a pound off one auto! That should be a good journal and yeah your nl is huge!!! Should produce more then your previous record!
My ak is also stretching daily and I took the top of the trans and pulled it down to the side of the pot to widen and bush out that badboy too! Well bad girl lol!

Idk till I see how they start stacking buds but based off size so far and bud sites I won't be too far off from hitting my 10oz goal if not passing it :) I'll call it a win I can get 8 zips+ first grow off these genetics.

If you can get enough off your first grow to keep you in weed until you get to the harvest of your second, that's a win no matter the weight.

Back
Top Bottom