Smokiemcpot's Perpetual Pot Plant Paradise

If it's anything like I've experienced, the more successful you are at growing, the more friends you suddenly have. I'm an introvert but have gained quite a few friends the last couple years.

If it's anything like I've experienced, the more successful you are at growing, the more friends you suddenly have. I'm an introvert but have gained quite a few friends the last couple years.
Problem is i grew up in this area so I still have friends from high school arround here and that's when I first started smoking so I'm never short on people to spark up with.

It's the same when folks find out you keep a well-stocked bar. Everyone comes over, most don't bother bringing anything because you've got lots. If you go to one of their places it's always BYOB, and don't forget some for me. I tired of that crap, and stopped allowing the moochers in. Sharing should be a two way street.

I don't think I've ever guessed the weight right. Close a couple times but I chalk that up to luck. Some plants were big & I got 2 oz. & others were small & I got 4 oz. so too hard to tell by size. Also some plants had heavy, tight buds & others had lighter, looser buds so they weighed different. Too many variables to guess. Now I just wait & see.

It's the same when folks find out you keep a well-stocked bar. Everyone comes over, most don't bother bringing anything because you've got lots. If you go to one of their places it's always BYOB, and don't forget some for me. I tired of that crap, and stopped allowing the moochers in. Sharing should be a two way street.
Exactly right... those who have figured that out bring in a bottle of Jameson now and then, and the bar is always wide open when they arrive, no matter what exotic brew we might be currently working on. Others get iced tea or water when they visit.

I don't think I've ever guessed the weight right. Close a couple times but I chalk that up to luck. Some plants were big & I got 2 oz. & others were small & I got 4 oz. so too hard to tell by size. Also some plants had heavy, tight buds & others had lighter, looser buds so they weighed different. Too many variables to guess. Now I just wait & see.
each variety stacks up differently, but I have found that over time and with repetition, I can start to judge the final weight fairly closely. With this new run with totally unknown seeds, it's a crap shoot.

each variety stacks up differently, but I have found that over time and with repetition, I can start to judge the final weight fairly closely. With this new run with totally unknown seeds, it's a crap shoot.
You have a whole lot more experience than me & I'm sure you've seen more than 5 or 6 grows. Haven't you been at this for over 10 years ? It seems like I read some of your stuff when you 1st started out & were asking others questions. I'll bet that seems like an eternity ago. Now you've got this down to a science. Someday I'll get there .... but for now I got your help & others so I'm Good !

Today is day #37 but here is night 36 pics.
I flushed the all the mediums to try and get my run off to 5.9 and it seems like I drained all the nutes and micro nutes from the soil and the ak isn't happy yesterday and super droopy :/ hopefully she bounces back today or tomorrow cause I got thier run off right and gave them a feed last night.
2019072795010622.jpg
2019072795010644.jpg

They always do that for a day or so when you flush. Perfectly normal. Your plants are looking good. Do you have a bigger tent to put them in ? It will get really full if they stay in there. They're already turning into bushes.
Anyway, just did a pic update in my journal if you want to see how the AK 47 is looking. She's budding up pretty nice so far. Seems like I've had to do a lot more defol this grow than I ever did before.

Thanks @Buds Buddy no I just have this 4x4 for now but yeah they keep stretching tons and i just keep pulling the ties further up on the stalk :) the ak has a fucking tree trunk for a main stalk! It's atleast the size of a ping pong ball roundness lol. If the other main 4 girls get tooo bushy the photo babies are going outside or into a closet. Without those small plants in there and a little tweaking I'm pretty confident I can fit 5-6 plants the size of the ak in the tent for wall to wall colas but I'll need to figure out how to water when they get huge lol cause even now it's a bitch to get into each one and water lol.

I only have 6 in my 5' x 10' tent & I can get in there & water but I have to push plants off to the side to do it. I've just been taking a couple out of the tent to water to make things easier. Just too cramped for my 58 year old body to move around ... LOL. I started cutting everything off the bottom 10 - 12" just to be able to water easier. Don't hurt nothing. Just don't get so many popcorn buds on bottom & bigger ones up top.
Wish I could grow outside but with temps always over 100 & all the wild rabbits I don't think it would work out to well.

You have a whole lot more experience than me & I'm sure you've seen more than 5 or 6 grows. Haven't you been at this for over 10 years ? It seems like I read some of your stuff when you 1st started out & were asking others questions. I'll bet that seems like an eternity ago. Now you've got this down to a science. Someday I'll get there .... but for now I got your help & others so I'm Good !
yes, that was about 10 years ago. I have been around it all of my life, but that was when I decided to grow at my own house... before my Dad was willing to support me in that decision. So, determined to make it work, I ordered my first seeds from Amsterdam and started asking Weezard and Rusty and all of them tough questions. I am sure I was one of the most annoying newbies ever to hit the scene. :)

asking Weezard and Rusty and all of them tough questions. I am sure I was one of the most annoying newbies ever to hit the scene. :)

I like newbies that are annoying like that. They absorb knowledge like sponges. :high-five:

I like newbies that are annoying like that. They absorb knowledge like sponges. :high-five:

Yeah... but I have a way about me sometimes. I used to piss Rusty off so bad... but as I do now, I called them as I saw them, and if someone tried to blow smoke up my skirt, I let them have it. I will admit that I have caused some chaos in my time online on various boards, all in my quest to learn the truth and get the word out. Today we fight against bro-science... a decade ago I was fighting the old guard and their old-science, who did not respect a young woman who thought she was going to be a grow guru someday.

Today we fight against bro-science...
Those bros should have sisters like I do. They knocked what sense they could into me when we were younger... a lot younger. One is now a Deputy Fire Chief, the other retired as CFO from a very large multi-national corporation. I don't mind saying that they both made more of their lives than I did.

a decade ago I was fighting the old guard and their old-science, who did not respect a young woman who thought she was going to be a grow guru someday.

Well you certainly reached that goal.

Back
Top Bottom