Smokiemcpot's Perpetual Pot Plant Paradise

Here is day 32 but these pics are from yesterday day #31
Were still trucking along over here and the ladies are looking healthy. The last 2 days they have been getting just calmag water cause I was outta Town, I'll put them back o the juice after work today
201907229509184495HDR.jpg
201907229508411995HDR.jpg
IMG_20190721_201659_682.jpg
IMG_20190721_201659_683.jpg
IMG_20190721_201659_650.jpg
IMG_20190721_201659_684.jpg
201907219519435995HDR.jpg

Oh yeah I up potted the babies! Even one of the autos on Friday and they seem like they are growing again!

Looking good!
Thanks brother glad to see a new person In here :)
Looks like you're doing a good job with the training.
Thanks homie! The ak is a monster!! I don't think I could fit 5 plants her size in the 4x4 so I'll go with 4 next round and try and train them out like this one and make 3ft wide bushes!

So this morning is day #34 but I have some pics from last night to post up so here they are before bed last night :) 201907249502305995HDR.jpg201907249502305595HDR.jpg201907249502304195HDR.jpg201907249502303995HDR.jpg201907249502303695HDR.jpg201907249502303495HDR.jpg201907249502303295HDR.jpg
I also won a raffle at my local hydroponics store and won a free 315watt sunsystem flower power LEC full spectrum light I'll be adding into the tent when I get a bulb! I'll have the light now to be able to spread high numbers of par across the entire canopy!
IMG_20190723_165350_416.jpg

Thanks man yeah were getting there one day at a time!! I really am contemplating starting a grape walker kush bean from mephisto now that I'm not such a noobie. I wanna test out some good genetics!! But should I stick with 5 gallon pots or go with 3 gallon hmmm decisions

I'm a 5 guy. Some of these grow bags are a little undersized to begin with. The first brand of bags I bought, the 5's were probably more like 3's. I think the ones I have now are probably more like 4.5.

I use 5 gallon bags but like farside said.... they're more like 3 - 4 gallon IMO. Put a 5 gallon bucket next to it & it only looks 1/2 the size. I think you probably have to use 7 gallon to actually get 5.
Anyways, looks like some of your girls are getting ready to start budding. I like it when they start & Love it when they finish. It's the wait in between that kills me.

I like it when they start & Love it when they finish. It's the wait in between that kills me.

Truth. That maturing bud part is boring and seems to take forever.

Yeah I'm just at the very beginning and wanting to start 2 new beans the right way! I'm probably going to be moving the photo baby's into a dark closet for 48 hours to kick them into sexing so I can see what males I'll have to give the axe too.

One of the baby autoflowers is shooting pistills now and the other autoflower is the last ak47 bean I had started in a solo cup then up potted to a 1 gallon along with the other photos and the things have taken off!! I've heard not to transplant autos cause it shocks them to long and you lose grow time but the little ak47 doesn't agree!

I'm buying a par pro 3100k bulb today for the light I won so we'll be pushing about 645 true watts in the tent if heat doesn't become an issue! With some good genetics I'm hoping for wall to wall colas next run! I need to pick up a dehumidifier this week! Anyone have a suggestion on a good one? I also need a new 6in fan for under the canopy and getting more airflow into it. I'll post pics when I set up the light

So on day #35 the cannabis gods said "Let there be MORE light!" And what do you know more light appears to push these plants to reaches previously thought impossible!!

Everything is looking good over here I gave all the plants a mini kinda flush last night, kept running plain pH water through them till run off was reading 5.9 to maybe break up salt or nutes that built up in the root zone so I'll be feeding again today.
2019072595222253.jpg

I hear them are great lights when it comes to flowering & yield. Never tried the CMH double ended. I used MH / HPS my 1st 2 grows but the electric was too expensive. I was using a 1000 watt though. That's when I switched to LED. I will say I got my best looking Buds using the HPS though. I'm sure you'll like the results.

Yeah I'm just at the very beginning and wanting to start 2 new beans the right way! I'm probably going to be moving the photo baby's into a dark closet for 48 hours to kick them into sexing so I can see what males I'll have to give the axe too.

One of the baby autoflowers is shooting pistills now and the other autoflower is the last ak47 bean I had started in a solo cup then up potted to a 1 gallon along with the other photos and the things have taken off!! I've heard not to transplant autos cause it shocks them to long and you lose grow time but the little ak47 doesn't agree!

I'm buying a par pro 3100k bulb today for the light I won so we'll be pushing about 645 true watts in the tent if heat doesn't become an issue! With some good genetics I'm hoping for wall to wall colas next run! I need to pick up a dehumidifier this week! Anyone have a suggestion on a good one? I also need a new 6in fan for under the canopy and getting more airflow into it. I'll post pics when I set up the light
Not sure if you know this but you can take a cutting from your photo's & stick the end in a cup of water & stick the cutting on 12/12 to find out what sex the plant is. I use to do it all the time with my photo's.

Not sure if you know this but you can take a cutting from your photo's & stick the end in a cup of water & stick the cutting on 12/12 to find out what sex the plant is. I use to do it all the time with my photo's.
You know I may just go ahead and do that on like 3 of them to see where the males are and kill em off.
And yeah the light looks nice and bright and it brings my lux up to more then 30k across the tent so thats good that all my flower sites are getting even light.
And this bulb is just like a cmh but it's LEC or (light emitting ceramic) it runs cooler then cmh and is supposed to produce a better light spectrum and includes uv. It's a full cycle light so I'm digging the output so far. It's 315w and replaces 600w hps apparently. With both lights on and the tent sealed up I'm running 79-81 degrees and 50-58% humidity naturally no dehumidifier yet :smoke:

A good time to do this is when you top your plants.

Well I haven't topped any of the photos so that may be on the agenda today before I hit the beach with my beautiful gf tommorow :)

The beaches over by her house are pretty solid. Not the Riviera Maya, but for the states, not bad.

Back
Top Bottom