Smokiemcpot's Perpetual Pot Plant Paradise

So I made up that mixture using a gallon of distilled 0 ec, 0 ppm water and this is what Im getting after phing to 5.9
IMG_20190710_174023.jpg
IMG_20190710_173907.jpg

Idk what the whole ec thing means in full scientific detail or even how to properly read the meter lol. I know it means electrical conductivity but that's about it lol I'll read more into it.

These numbers looks alright to those of you know what they actually mean?
@farside05 @InTheShed @Old Salt

780 is fine. You can see from my feed chart, with another nute line, where I am at each age. The bottom 2 rows show EC and PPM. My numbers include 150 ppm of tap water, so subtract that out and you'd be right around where I run on day 20.

They are resilient little suckers, they will bounce right back. When you hit the stretch you can readjust the ties a couple times a day.

So here is day #23, finally getting tall enough to start really training and opening the tops up. It seems @farside05 recipe cleaned em up and they are looking way healthier! So thanks for that again brother.
I'm feeding them again as I type this up. I've only topped the ak 47x critical mass, I wanted to do more topping but the trans siberians just grow so short and stocky af! Like 8 nodes at 6in tall.
I cleaned up just a few of the lower begining leaves cause they were touching coco and pointless at this point. Anyways on with the pics!
201907129518273795HDR.jpg
201907129518275495HDR.jpg
201907129518281195HDR.jpg
201907129518280495HDR.jpg
201907129518282195HDR.jpg
201907129518283595HDR.jpg
201907129518285795HDR.jpg

So here is day #23, finally getting tall enough to start really training and opening the tops up. It seems @farside05 recipe cleaned em up and they are looking way healthier! So thanks for that again brother.
I'm feeding them again as I type this up. I've only topped the ak 47x critical mass, I wanted to do more topping but the trans siberians just grow so short and stocky af! Like 8 nodes at 6in tall.
I cleaned up just a few of the lower begining leaves cause they were touching coco and pointless at this point. Anyways on with the pics!
201907129518273795HDR.jpg
201907129518275495HDR.jpg
201907129518281195HDR.jpg
201907129518280495HDR.jpg
201907129518282195HDR.jpg
201907129518283595HDR.jpg
201907129518285795HDR.jpg

The green color does look a little more even. Musta been ready for that step up in food.

Here is some end of the day #25 pics for those watching :) imo the deficiencys shown before are almost non existent so thanks for all the help boys and girls :)
201907149521361995HDR.jpg
201907149521362495HDR.jpg
201907149521362895HDR.jpg
201907149521363295HDR.jpg
201907149521364395HDR.jpg

Little ones got too Much of a haircut today I went shear happy :/
Ak and big trans looking killer! I wish all the phenos were the same! Having 4 plants the same size would make me much happier!!

So im going to set a goal for final yeild on the 4 main autoflowers at 10 ounces in total. I honestly have no idea based on current growth If that's achievable at this point! But its day 25 and no sign of pre flower or pistills thankfully so I'll keep vegging as long as possible!

Lmk how I'm looking based on y'all's previous grows at my stage please!!

I got to read through @farside05 grows and it gave me tons of insight watching him improve and grow multiple genetics

So today is day #27, I have a few day #26 pics to share and I'll take today's pics after work.

So it appears I may have a N toxicity problem, base of some of the leaves on various plants have turned a real dark shade of green, almost has a blue hue in certain light and the leafs look rubbery or coated or something. Just not healthy looking into!

I also found a tiny ass bug (thinking spider mite) only cause i saw what looked like a tiny spider web on a couple leaves. I'll be getting some neem oil after work unless someone knows something better.

Now that I cleaned up some lower branches on the ak I really opened her up and hit her with the bondage, she's definitely the nicest growing plant of the group.

I fed just ph'd water with 5ml cal mag yesterday night at about 60 ounces per plant to really "semi flush" the built up nitrogen from the daily feeds. Maybe I'll go to a water,feed,water schedule.

Anyways pics do better then words.
201907159523241495HDR.jpg
201907159523234195HDR.jpg
201907159523054795HDR.jpg
201907159523052995HDR.jpg
201907159523052095HDR.jpg
201907159523051695HDR.jpg
201907159523050695HDR.jpg

I don't really see the dark green in the newer pic either, but if you feel the need to back it down I'd consider:

6ml Grow
3ml Micro
2ml Bloom
5ml CaliMagic
2ml ArmorSi
1ml Diamond Nectar
1ml Rapid Start

It keeps the same 2-1-3 N-P-K ratio and drops the ppm from N from 106 to 87

Thanks man im just tired of everyone telling me I'm doin it wrong.. some are saying water feed water, others say feed every day, others tell me to let the roots search the water and let the coco dry out some before watering again.. others are drowning the plants daily.. im just annoyed and stressed I'm fucking it all up.

Thanks man im just tired of everyone telling me I'm doin it wrong.. some are saying water feed water, others say feed every day, others tell me to let the roots search the water and let the coco dry out some before watering again.. others are drowning the plants daily.. im just annoyed and stressed I'm fucking it all up.
I understand your frustration, but filter out all the nonsense by just listening to a currently active coco grower who can show you with his/her grow journal that what he/she says is correct. Not everyone is going to tell you the truth, for whatever reasons... you don't have to listen to everyone. By the way, coco holds oxygen. If you are oxygenating your water, you can not drown a plant in coco... absolutely impossible. Have a nice day! :love:

I understand your frustration, but filter out all the nonsense by just listening to a currently active coco grower who can show you with his/her grow journal that what he/she says is correct. Not everyone is going to tell you the truth, for whatever reasons... you don't have to listen to everyone. By the way, coco holds oxygen. If you are oxygenating your water, you can not drown a plant in coco... absolutely impossible. Have a nice day! :love:

There is no 'only one way' to grow cannabis in any medium or substrate. As Emilya said, find a journal that goes from seedling to harvest using the same substrate and nutrients that you want to use. The best place to start looking is in the journals of the folks who have replied to your post. Just skim through them quickly noting the progression of their plants.

A good way of judging the member is to look at their stats. Just hover over their avatar to see how long they have been a member, how many posts they have written, and their reaction score. The longer they have been a member the more experience they probably have. The higher the ratio of reactions to posts, the more likely the member is offering good information. Some members will have been around for a long time, but rarely post. Some of these have a very high ratio of reactions to posts. They are good people to heed.

Just give more weight to the opinions of the person growing your way, with the most experience and highest reaction to post ratio. You'll rarely go wrong with this approach.

Every grower finds their way to a method that works for them. It may or may not work for you. It can be very stressful growing your first crop. That eases off after a successful harvest. Even experienced growers will have their doubtful moments, especially when things don't go according to plan.

Wishing you a successful grow...

Thanks to both of yall i just don't remember being this stressed growing the first time arround but I only had to water 2-3x a week and wasn't mixing nutes daily, checking pH levels, tds, ec.. measuring feed amounts, constantly re arranging my tent to try and figure out the best way to not have to move the plants arround to get to run off trays ect.

I'm just going to keep watering and feeding daily for now.. like everyone and science says it's impossible to drown a plant in coco coir, over nute it sure but not kill it by over watering so screw the other opinions about letting it dry out before re wetting.. that sounds like a soil/ peat kinda medium tbh like @farside05 is running which is 90% likely what ill be running next grow with megacrop to make all this wayyyy easier! I work to much to get off work every day and bust my ass even more on plants and stressing and getting less then 5 hours a night scrolling grow logs and watching youboob vids.

I'm guessing personality wise, you're a bit of a perfectionist. Maybe you're also on the analytical side. That would describe me. Ok, I'm way beyond a little on the analytical side. If you're like that too, I totally get your frustration. I drove myself nuts finding my "truths". I researched like crazy, found many conflicting pieces of information. Eventually I cobbled my own core theories and beliefs and then spent time testing and perfecting them until I found something workable. It's almost like forming your own religion from scratch. Like Old Salt said, there's lots of different ways. As you find "your way" you'll develope your own "truths" or beliefs on how it's best done.

Back
Top Bottom