Social smokers grow super skunk & white widow

heres some pics of the widows & la woman n the 10 gallon bubbler

the skunks n the dwc bucket

and the 1 n soil which is growing great

super_skunks_and_white_widows_and_1_la_women.jpg

Nice set up you got Social smoker. Ill watch your grow and learn all i can, i might grow WW or Northern Lights next. Good start!

:welcome::thanks:nobleweed im still learning also though it seems once u solve 1 problem another 1 pops up errr lol anyway ive heard both those strains r very good thanks for stopn n:peace:

just so everybody knows i dont think its the h202 causing the root problems on my hydro bubblers the light blue10 gallon tote isnt dark enough i painted it white as u can c and also the lowes 5 gallon bucket was leaking light tested it with 18 w cfl and if i can c light with that just imagine the 400 mh/hps on it

am putting the super skunk n a 5 gallon black bucket from the hydro shop will post pics 2morow

just a word 2 the wise read the lable on everthing before u give it 2 your plants

the guy at the hydro shop said i could use ph up &dn for pools &spas its says formsa wk sulfuric acid when mixed with water and do not mix with other chemicals errrr and dam i spend alotta of money at that store

makes u think

get n the right stuff

Social Smoker, Would ya share your expertise on the diy bubblers. A how to guide for the hydro want a bes, like me. I grew the widow for 3 grows, and you will be very happy with the product. But i bought my seeds from nirvana, and got a 30 per cent hermie rate which was bs. And they hav'nt made it right with me yet. Not mentionening any names, but he told me he was germinating 100 seeds to run a test on them, and that was a month ago and no reply. So i wont buy from them again, till they make it right for me. I'm still playing in dirt, and just don't have the confidence to try hydro. I'll be watching and hopefully learn some new stuff. :surf: :yummy:

Social Smoker, Would ya share your expertise on the diy bubblers. A how to guide for the hydro want a bes, like me. I grew the widow for 3 grows, and you will be very happy with the product. But i bought my seeds from nirvana, and got a 30 per cent hermie rate which was bs. And they hav'nt made it right with me yet. Not mentionening any names, but he told me he was germinating 100 seeds to run a test on them, and that was a month ago and no reply. So i wont buy from them again, till they make it right for me. I'm still playing in dirt, and just don't have the confidence to try hydro. I'll be watching and hopefully learn some new stuff. :surf: :yummy:

yo slow puffer :welcome: sure il help ya with the diy bubbler just ask lol:peace:

I feel you on that man..

lol .. thanks for stop n t dogg

last night i change the water n my rezez and put no ph dn cing how it was the wrong stuff for swiming pools errrrrrr.was told by hydro guy it would work
well i left the skunk n there over nightwith 10 ml grow and 5 ml super thrive the roots look better already i just pick up some lemon juice and it lowered my ph i put it n both rezez and flushed the root system with sol n rez :peace:

well guys,gals if any lol...the white widows n the soil didnt make it

hope the 2 n my bubbler pull threw but they havnt grown n daz
trying to germinated the other ww and la woman they havnt cracked yet its bn 3 daz

took 5 clones from the ss today put 2 n the bubbler
and 3 n happy frog organic soil

ph is also stable n the 5 gallon bucket skunk
and the 10 gallon tote with the ss clones and the 2 ww

well the skunk n the 5 gallon dwc bucket didnt get better with me changing the buckets out and raising the light and using the right ph dn still found brown shit on the roots this mourning im not losing this plant or wasting anymore nutes or money

i moved it n 2 the fox farm happy frog organic soil

the other skunk i moved last week is flourishing:peace:

well the skunk n the 5 gallon dwc bucket didnt get better with me changing the buckets out and raising the light and using the right ph dn still found brown shit on the roots this mourning im not losing this plant or wasting anymore nutes or money

i moved it n 2 the fox farm happy frog organic soil

the other skunk i moved last week is flourishing:peace:

gotta do what you gotta do. Im glad to hear that you got one flourishing

gotta do what you gotta do. Im glad to hear that you got one flourishing

thanks c5

i think a second leaf set is forming one of the wws n the bubbler

and the ww i had germinating n the coffee cup has finally cracked also

thanks for stop n bro:peace:

Back
Top Bottom