Social smokers grow super skunk & white widow

Damn, sounds like you have covered all potential growing problems in one grow. What doesn't kill you will make you stronger. Best of luck!

yeah man i did have a lot of problems

still dont know y the 5 gallon dwc bucket kept getting algea or turning my roots brown .... the 10 gallon rez with the ww s and skunk clones seems 2 b doing good waters still crystal clear and ph is stable

thanks for stopn screwnuts:peace:

the super skunks i got from nirvana r taking the transplant n stride

skunk on right n pic transplanted 2 weeks ago
skunk on left n pic transplanted 1-28-2010

they both appear 2 b lovn there new home

skunk_plants.jpg

i moved the ww s from the 10 gallon bubbler n 2 5 gallon dwc bucket diy and put the la woman seed that finally cracked n there also

heres a pic of em

ww_la_woman.jpg

the super skunks i got from nirvana r taking the transplant n stride

skunk on right n pic transplanted 2 weeks ago
skunk on left n pic transplanted 1-28-2010

they both appear 2 b lovn there new home

skunk_plants.jpg

wow they sure are.. thats great man.. hey do whatever works and if you have to... dont hesitate to do it with your new girls in the bucket system, but hopefully they will do better than the last... +rep when I can bro

wow they sure are.. thats great man.. hey do whatever works and if you have to... dont hesitate to do it with your new girls in the bucket system, but hopefully they will do better than the last... +rep when I can bro

thanks c5!!!! i just hope the algea stays away lol and thanks again +rep when i can :peace::ganjamon:

Hey SS, are you sure the brown stuff is algae? It maybe bacterial slime, I've had it before on my roots. The cause of my slime was rez temps, too high. Do you have a thermometer in the rez? H2O2 is a great tool for high rez temps if you're unable to correct them, I used it to get me through my first grow last year. The dirt plants are looking good, I hope the rest of em start to catch up for ya. good luck. =)

Hey SS, are you sure the brown stuff is algae? It maybe bacterial slime, I've had it before on my roots. The cause of my slime was rez temps, too high. Do you have a thermometer in the rez? H2O2 is a great tool for high rez temps if you're unable to correct them, I used it to get me through my first grow last year. The dirt plants are looking good, I hope the rest of em start to catch up for ya. good luck. =)

yo stgeneziz the rez temp was between 67-76 when both skunks were n the 10 gallon tote with 6 gallons water and gh nutes the 6"net pots were full of roots when i transplanted 2 soil but they wouldnt grow n the water i was using the wrong ph up and dn ..guy at hydro shop said it would b ok and i told him it was for swiming pools = week sulfuric acid when mixed with water not using this anymore since last week.

bet that solves problems

the bag seed i grew n the bubble system did ok it was my first hydro grow theres a link at the other place

thanks for stop n stgeneziz

GREAT Post, great idea!

Algae will not STINK, and Bacterial or pythium or root rot will sink.

GREAT Post, great idea!

Algae will not STINK, and Bacterial or pythium or root rot will sink.

the net pot definatly smelled like dead fish i flushed it changed rez and it came back thats when i decided to put the girls n soil there was no since n using a qt of the gh flora nova grow on 1 grow because it is very concentrated i have tds meter and checked ppm and applied the right amount although before i purchased the tds meter was over feeding

i still believe it was the wrong ph up and dn and will not use it anymore!!! i should have read the instructions on the label

glad i caught it n time so il get some bud

trimmed some of the big fan leaves on 1 of the skunks so the lower branches can get some light

its the 1 on the right
the 1 on the left is still recovering from transplant

super_skunks2.jpg

thanks c5 and screwnuts they r looking better n another week i bet the 1 on the left will look as good as the 1 on the right. thanks for stop n guys !!!!

Back
Top Bottom