Social smokers grow super skunk & white widow

Hey SS good to see your still growing strong. Sorry you lost a few along the way there but those Skunks are looking real nice. Love the new tub set up. Looks like a winner. Looking forward to your next update.

L8ER

also lst ed the skunks again

before lst

super_skunks4.jpg

after lst

super_skunks_lst_ed.jpg

Without Close up's its hard to tell, but it looks like its done right. SHould take a week or two to come around

Hey SS good to see your still growing strong. Sorry you lost a few along the way there but those Skunks are looking real nice. Love the new tub set up. Looks like a winner. Looking forward to your next update.

L8ER

yo grooster thanksfor the kind words its bn tough lol but ima do it

thanks for stop n :peace:

I ordered this company's 100 gal/day version of this and it was worthless....you get what you pay for!! I thought this was going to be one place I could save a few $$. I am still looking for a decent R/0 system, if anyone has one they recommend.:peace:

thanks for the tip mile high ol hippy said it was a piece of crap also

Hey mile high, I'd be interested to know wat types of issues you had. I've got the smaller unit and it works great and easy!!! + it saved me from many water issues I was having. Mine is the r/o di version for zero ppm. U do have to make sure your water pressure is up to the task tho, and let it run for a few hrs when u first set it up! Maybe I got lucky but I know several growers that use these products without issue. Very curious, let me know. =)

started flowering super skunks

all ww and the la woman r sprouted and on the 2nd set of leaves n the bubbler they will go 12/12 til harvest :peace:

well i just checked the airstones n my bubbler and they had the brown crap all over them again and brown crap floating around n the rez and it was only 3 days old and the water i had started with was 195 ppm rez also smelled funny the rez is suppose 2 last 7 dayz therefore im not wastn my time or money i put the ww n fox farm soil:peace:

well i just checked the airstones n my bubbler and they had the brown crap all over them again and brown crap floating around n the rez and it was only 3 days old and the water i had started with was 195 ppm rez also smelled funny the rez is suppose 2 last 7 dayz therefore im not wastn my time or money i put the ww n fox farm soil:peace:

yah you got bad water... soil does fine, you gonna need more soil?

yah you got bad water... soil does fine, you gonna need more soil?

man that was a bummer i really wanted some dro lol.. if my last employer woudnt have screwed me ida got some ro water 2 day . but anyway

yeah ive got enough soil i got the big bag of ff happy frog u should google it its good stuff :cool:

the skunks r also showing sex pistals with white hairs on a few tops woo hoo:Rasta:

thanks for stopn bro:peace:

Yo SS, if you can find a decent aquarium store nearby, You can try using their R/O water. The store in my neighborhood sells it for .75 cents a gal. Just be sure you test it, not every store replaces their expensive membranes on shcedule...

Back
Top Bottom