SoilGirl's Soil Multi-Strain Grow Journal 2014

It's more fun if you let him keep the keys, but just hide the car :rofl:

haha now your thinking!

When I was in my 20s...um, er 20+ years ago. I would forget where I parked when I went out drinking. which turned out to be a good thing. I thought i was smart once and wrote a note as to the location of the car. When i left the bar, i couldn't find the note or car. The next day i found the car with the note on the front seat. LOL.

I have not drove ever since after even 1 beer. But to be young and naive.

That's Great news!!!!! WOOOHOOOO
I know right?!?! :hug:
Wow! That's lucky! DUI is hard to beat! Bravo!
For real I can't believe it; but I'm insanely happy. My indoor grow will grow on!!! :circle-of-love::love::love::love:
Very happy for you girl :love: hope least he learned something out of this, great that you didn't waste all that money on the lawyer after all.

Enjoy your indoor grow :circle-of-love:
It turns out we didn't! The lawyer scared the county P.D. shitless apparently!!! Hahaha they deserve it! They arrested him 3 times for the same charge previously (one incident - 3 arrests) and that's against the law! He said they were just harassing him now and if they didn't stop he'd pursue a case against THEM! Omg. Apparently we had a serious case against them, because they dropped EVERYTHING!! Can NOT believe it, someone pinch me, or blow smoke in my face until I'm coughing. Preferably the latter. omgomgomg I'm giddy lol. :love::hug::love:
Now hide his car keys!!!
hahahaha good idea.
It's more fun if you let him keep the keys, but just hide the car :rofl:
HA! I'm on it LOL.

OK - I realize that this means he's going to start drinking like a fish again. And that sucks. But you know what.. at least now I can provide him with an alternative heavy in CBD, if he will give it a shot. And I'm optimistic :) He really likes how my plants smell - he says weed back in his day smelled like long dead animals in a desert, showered in skunk spray, nothing like mine. He's really happy for both of us. I am too. I just hope he stays out of trouble. Going to think positive thoughts and hopefully the world will rewards us for it - has so far! Yay!! :yahoo::slide::slide::yahoo:

let's break some english words

YEAH i'm very happy for you and as you said just stay concentrated on you indoor grow

maybe some pics soon :) ?

:circle-of-love:

T.

haha now your thinking!

When I was in my 20s...um, er 20+ years ago. I would forget where I parked when I went out drinking. which turned out to be a good thing. I thought i was smart once and wrote a note as to the location of the car. When i left the bar, i couldn't find the note or car. The next day i found the car with the note on the front seat. LOL.

I have not drove ever since after even 1 beer. But to be young and naive.
:rofl: hahahahaha.. that made me burst out laughing. I'm in such a good mood.
let's break some english words

YEAH i'm very happy for you and as you said just stay concentrated on you indoor grow

maybe some pics soon :) ?

:circle-of-love:

T.
Totally :D I'll get back to updating a bit more frequently now haha. Thanks for coming by Tad!! I think I'm going to drop a Blue Blood seed in some water tonight =D can't wait to grow that strain. I'll be happy as long as it sprouts! Mommy or Papa, either will make me happy :D

Edit: well I did it! Popped a single blue blood seed in a small cup of rainwater, hopefully in the next 48 hours it pops, and I'll move it to a paper towel in a bag on top of our DVR for warmth Lol. Wish me and the baby BB luck! :thanks:

Very good news :bravo:

I know right Conrad :D I'm still over-excited days later.

So guys - I'll do an update a little later on today - but for now here's what's going on :)

The Blue Blood seed didn't look great sitting in that rainwater for about 48 hrs, I think its beginning to pop but the very tip of the taproot rotted >.< If I had to guess, it was the ~65 degrees temps overnight.
NOT giving up yet. I moved it into a paper towel moistened with clean rainwater, closed it up inside a ziplock baggy, and put the baggy on our DVR which is nice and warm but not hot. Hopefully we'll see marked improvement soon, and a nice long taproot :D crossing my fingers.

In other news, good things seem to be happening for me this week... an old friend, who absolutely screwed me over back in high school, and who I haven't talked to in a long time over the incident, comes out of nowhere and writes me a check for 750$. I NEVER thought I'd see that money (or that guy) again. Maybe he grew a consciousness...... and well. Guess what I did with that money once it cleared into my bank account? LOL well - I did what I always do, with the wisdom of a 21 yr old - I immediately began spending it! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ordered an Arizer Extreme Q Vaporizer from Vaporizers.net today!!!! 239.00$ altogether. I probably could have found a better deal, but hey I want a fresh, new, clean out of the box w/ a brand new 3 year warranty experience, and for the moment I can afford it Lol. I may kick myself for that later, but hey, what's done is done. :volcano-smiley::Namaste: Lester (primarily) and KJC (did a nice review) sold me on it. Hi Lester!! :ciao:

I'm also considering adding a couple old model 100x3w's or 60x3w UFO's from TopLED's while they're giving some discounts (up until the 28th if you use the code 420magazine you get 3% off and you get some free yo-yo-hangers) to fill in my oversized flowering room. Considering. Haven't bought yet. We'll see, I'm talking with Sara about it. Maybe she can sweeten the deal and push me over the edge.

:ciao: :circle-of-love:

:woohoo:Well how did I miss all the fun here? Now that I'm caught up, if nobody minds I'll stay until the end and Yes a photo update would be nice to see.

please can i have a sit in your garden, just months i promise :ganjamon:
Hahahaha you're perfectly welcome to Tad :love: bring little squishy!!
:woohoo:Well how did I miss all the fun here? Now that I'm caught up, if nobody minds I'll stay until the end and Yes a photo update would be nice to see.
:welcome: Hi SBG! Of course you can stay ;)
Sorry for not updating yesterday! Will get on that right now. My Dad bogarted the computer yesterday >.< and before bed he took my BB seed off the DVR!! It had started sprouting nicely but then totally stunted and curled up/I put it back on top just now and smacked my Dad (-okay it was a mental smack, but it still made me feel better lol) -.- sometimes he really perplexes me. For someone who used to hunt and track elusive game regularly, he sure can't seem to tell when someone leaves something in a place for a reason!!!

alright time to get some better pics (I erased my pics from yesterday lol. they were bad even for my standards :S - maybe it was best to wait til today) be back soon! :passitleft:

well my pics should already be up by now, but my phone and computer are being impossible. I've tried everything, downloading pics as an installer, downloading as camera, sending them through email, its all just epically failing. I'll see what I can do, I thought the pics turned out good, but I always think that on the phone - then I see them on the computer and its like the worst fog ever just appears out of nowhere for every pic. UGH I hate technology sometimes. How hard can it be to get pictures from my phone to my computer.

Ok guys - some more news: my Dad's tired of sharing his laptop Lol. He's getting me a new one! and I'm ordering a digital camera. Just a 70 dollar Olympus camera on amazon, not interested in spending 300 bucks on a camera >.< but I'm still excited, no more crappy pics soon here, today's update may be the last phone photography update.

and I'll do my update soon >.< my dad wants me to do lots of yard work today, his back's acting up, and its the least I can do for him getting me a new laptop among everything else he does for me. I'll either do the update during a break - or I'll do it when I'm all finished up outside, but I got the pics on my computer now so I feel very accomplished..

>.< there was some error with my phone, its all whacked out, but my mom's giving me her free upgrade for a new phone. Looks like I'm getting all new technology soon :slide: lol I better step up my game with this journal and my upcoming one.

Wow. I'm getting a new vaporizer, a new phone, a new laptop, a new camera, and possibly a couple new LED's - on top of my brand new Mars II 1600w - and a new harvest in a couple weeks. I'm spoiled rotten :O there's probably some kids in the forests of New Guinea that want to feed my spoiled little white girl azz to their hogs, and I deserve it. :passitleft:

I :love: new free things!!!!! :circle-of-love:

I have 3 mommys now that spoil me :laughtwo: my mom in law, her mom in law and my mom :biglaugh: They all enjoy getting me all sorts of things, specially clothes for some reason. When I come back from my week at my parents will be full of new cute things, apparently my mom was on a shopping binge.

What scares me sometimes my dad in law gets infected, and buys me some cute thing, think this family really needed a girl :rofl:

Oh yea speaking of clothes :love: I was just making donation bags today and I would like to encourage everybody who can to clean out their closets and follow a simple rule, if you didn't touch that thing in over 2-3 years bag it, some other person will for sure enjoy it. Keeping a light closet also helps organizing and cleaning.

:thanks:

damn, next thing you know someones gonna give you a new car. WTF! LOL
already have my ghetto chevy ;) LOL. she's not very big, or tough, but she keeps going for me, and her name is Roxy ;)
I :love: new free things!!!!! :circle-of-love:

I have 3 mommys now that spoil me :laughtwo: my mom in law, her mom in law and my mom :biglaugh: They all enjoy getting me all sorts of things, specially clothes for some reason. When I come back from my week at my parents will be full of new cute things, apparently my mom was on a shopping binge.

What scares me sometimes my dad in law gets infected, and buys me some cute thing, think this family really needed a girl :rofl:

Oh yea speaking of clothes :love: I was just making donation bags today and I would like to encourage everybody who can to clean out their closets and follow a simple rule, if you didn't touch that thing in over 2-3 years bag it, some other person will for sure enjoy it. Keeping a light closet also helps organizing and cleaning.

:thanks:
Good advice! I don't have very many clothes, just a dresser full. My sister had to fill 2 closets!! :O Love her lol, but she can be a little crazy. LOL all your Moms and Dad-in-law sound really nice :) a few of my relatives are insanely rich >.< they own an oil-infrastructure company. Yet somehow they're still really greedy......they don't give anything away for free.

And who doesn't like free :) we're even getting a free dinner from our neighbor tonight! She made us lasagna. How awesome is that? We give them lots of organic fresh eggs from our chickens (we have like 20 chickens, and its just me and my dad here for now. That's over a dozen eggs a day, we cant eat that all if we try) - it's all a nice arrangement.

Alrighty on to my update in just a sec!

already have my ghetto chevy ;) LOL. she's not very big, or tough, but she keeps going for me, and her name is Roxy ;)

Good advice! I don't have very many clothes, just a dresser full. My sister had to fill 2 closets!! :O Love her lol, but she can be a little crazy. LOL all your Moms and Dad-in-law sound really nice :) a few of my relatives are insanely rich >.< they own an oil-infrastructure company. Yet somehow they're still really greedy......they don't give anything away for free.

And who doesn't like free :) we're even getting a free dinner from our neighbor tonight! She made us lasagna. How awesome is that? We give them lots of organic fresh eggs from our chickens (we have like 20 chickens, and its just me and my dad here for now. That's over a dozen eggs a day, we cant eat that all if we try) - it's all a nice arrangement.

Alrighty on to my update in just a sec!

Lasagna sounds great!
Eggs for Lasagna? Price is certainly right.

weed_pics_-_1.jpg
weed_pics_-_6.jpg
Outdoor plants update!! Hopefully your last time seeing my awful phone pics!!

I'm wondering how these pictures turned out...and wondering even more how I got them uploaded >.< so lets just get to the pics.

UGH. Well I completely can't tell which pics are which because I usually have them in order but this time they aren't >.< but I'll try.

I think these are all Euphoria, who's winning the race to harvest:

weed_pics_-_9.jpg
weed_pics_-_8.jpg
weed_pics_-_7.jpg
weed_pics_-_6.jpg
weed_pics_-_5.jpg
weed_pics_-_4.jpg
weed_pics_-_11.jpg
weed_pics_-_12.jpg
weed_pics_-_2.jpg
weed_pics_-_3.jpg
weed_pics_-_10.jpg
Weirdness >.< this computer is freaking out. so is my phone. argh lol.

uh... this is one of big mama's colas
14_-_4_6_.jpg

I think these are both Juicy Lucy but the second might not be Lol >.<
14_-_4_5_.jpg
14_-_4_4_.jpg

Big Mama again? crap.
14_-_3_6_.jpg

this would be BBK...
14_-_4.jpg

must be Mini Mama.. I think
14_-_4_1_.jpg

14_-_4_2_.jpg
14_-_4_3_.jpg
14_-_3_1_.jpg

Mini Lucy..
14_-_3_4_.jpg
Juicy Lucy..
14_-_3_5_.jpg

a bonsai Lucy... and I think one of its nugs...
14_-_3_3_.jpg

14_-_3_2_.jpg

I think Juicy Lucy
14_-_2_5_.jpg

Don't even know :laughtwo:
14_-_3.jpg

More Big Mama
14_-_2_7_.jpg

14_-_2_6_.jpg

I think mini Lucy
14_-_2_4_.jpg

Maybe Mini Mama?
14_-_2_2_.jpg

Definitely a bonsai Lucy
14_-_2_3_.jpg

More Big Mama:
14_-_1_6_.jpg
14_-_1_7_.jpg

Three anonymous nugs >.<
14_-_1_5_.jpg
14_-_21.jpg
14_-_2_1_.jpg

BBK:
14_-_11.jpg

14_-_1_1_.jpg

Ok I think this is Mini Mama...
14_-_1_2_.jpg

Oh I give up
14_-_1_3_.jpg
14_-_1_4_.jpg
14_-_2_1_.jpg
14_-_4_4_.jpg

:rofl::volcano-smiley: Hope you enjoyed >.<

LOL I don't even know wtf is going on with my pics. That new digital camera can't get here fast enough. :rofl::roorrip:
weirdest update ever. Ok. lasagna time.

That's a lot of photos. looks like a King Johns update with all the photos lol. they all look like they are doing well and are very happy.

Back
Top Bottom