Some experience but starting fresh

TreeHuffer

420 Member
Upstate NY.
In a time long long ago...
I've grown before with mixed results for different reasons. Lost all my equipment to a flood in 2010 and never had opportunity to restart...
Until now.
I plan on doing a multiple zone perpetual production system. One for flower(4'x4'), one for cloning and one for momma(thinking mom and clones can be stacked on a 3 shelf wire rack 2x2x6.)
Basically starting from scratch, again. On a shoestring budget.

Welcome @TreeHuffer to 420 Magazine
Below on my post is a link for new members check it out. Plus check out our Sponsors for all your wants and needs. Check out the 420 contest, all in this post to get you started.

Welcome to the Grow Show. You'll get all the help you need if you start a journal. Lots of pics always helps. Preferably in white light or natural light as it's hard to tell what's going on under the Blurple lights.
Do you have your equipment yet ? If not the sponsors on here are always having sales & discounts for members.
Look forward to seeing your journal soon.

I included the link for grow journals, so you can refresh while gathering equipment and supplies.
Also, to get to know some of the members.

Remember the best plan only works with good preparation.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

I included the link for grow journals, so you can refresh while gathering equipment and supplies.
Also, to get to know some of the members.

Remember the best plan only works with good preparation.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:
Everyone has a great plan
Until they get punched in the face

don't see anything there unless you're buying a 100 or so
I grabbed the wrong one , I could use 100 seeds , less clones I’d have to make up for this bunch out here .

Yes they do. They're the only one for the hulkberry as they "created" it. I believe.

i don't think it was their breeding. think it's a california or bc regional. the guys had to have had access to banner genetics.

i get a slightly different web page

HulkBerry

edit : i'm getting directed to the european site which is odd.

it won't allow US or cdn on the site i had.

and it had the 5+5 promo. maybe i should jump on it while i have the link lol

Back
Top Bottom