Some markings on leaf

icke

Hi guys, 1 of my plants has some spots/marks on it,i dont think its a problem but thought i would get you guys to check it out,
WP_20161116_12_33_05_Pro.jpg

I can't be sure from the photo, but I'd be looking for pests like mites or thrips.

It is spider mites. I had the same and if your leaves are starting to look like that, webbing is not too far off. I tried a bunch, but SNS 217 seemed to work best. Get on top of it now, before those little buggers multiply and web your buds. If webbing starts, you'll need a shop vac to vacuum them every night. Good luck

Up with hope, down with dope!

It could be spidermite but it doesnt look quite right to me, id think thrips more likely. spidermite specs are usually smaller than that, im not saying it isnt but i wouldnt say 100% yes.

I think we all agree its pest issue though and easy to see what just by looking under leaves with magnification.

Fixed. :)

I like Azamax (neem derivative) for most of the usual pests. It can also be used as a soil drench when needed and also helps with PM and some other molds. The key to treating mites is to spray at least three times 3-4 days apart.

I agree, it doesn't look exactly like mites, but a pest of some sort. Maybe leaf miners?

thanks for your replys,i have checked under the leafs with a magnifying glass ,on 1 leaf i found something very very small ,it was abit off whiteish in color ,i am now going to treat the plants with a pest spray....i have just ordered this from amazon.Neudorff 750ml Pyrol Bug and Larvae Killer its ment to kill all the pests you have mentioned..
i live in the uk and i think most of you live in the USA so i cant always buy the items you talk about.....

My plants are now starting to flower ,will this problem harm the plant or yield in any way ,im just asking out of interest (i will be attacking the problem tomorrow anyway)..thanks again

How far into flower, the pest problem won't make a huge difference if you caught it in time. Don't worry too much but you will probably want to do some research on washing your bud. I have seen outdoor growers do it with lemon juice and water mix. To clean off any pesticides. Don't want to be smoking that. Good luck and happy grow

How far into flower, the pest problem won't make a huge difference if you caught it in time. Don't worry too much but you will probably want to do some research on washing your bud. I have seen outdoor growers do it with lemon juice and water mix. To clean off any pesticides. Don't want to be smoking that. Good luck and happy grow

very early stage of flower,so im feeling better

Back
Top Bottom