Sour-Bubba OG Growing under some CFL's:

Re: "Sour-Bubba" OG Growing under some CFL's:

Well I plan on "LST"ing around the whole bucket and then let all the side branches grow up about 1 foot to about 1 1/2 feet
:passitleft:

sick bro just sick!

Greetings everyone its been a lil bit since my last up date so here we go:bong:

So on Sunday im going to cut the light back to a 12 ON 12 OFF to let the budding began
IM000601.JPG

IM000600.JPG

IM000598.JPG

i thinking about adding honey to my feed mix cuz i read somewhere it makes for stickyer buds. anyone know if thats ture or not? and if so how much?

Another note on molasses, the blackstrap has most of the micro nutrients from the sugar cane plant as it is the last stage of processing and has the plant "stuff" that has been processed out of the cane. Good stuff all around for organic grows.

the molasses also adds girth and sweetness... It is all around good for you and ur plant... who wouldnt want to add some weight to there yield.... lol Plants are looking great man..... Cant wait to see the buds forming :yummy:

I just cleaned out the growbox and LST'ed some side branches and watered with pur water with a lil Hydrogen peroxide and now i set the lights to 12 ON 12 OFF

IM000607.JPG

IM000606.JPG

IM000605.JPG

I just got my Pineapple Express seed to sprout..... Im not sure if i should start a new Thread for this one or not what do y'all think i should do???????

IM000604.JPG

IM000602.JPG

Yeah this is a bag seed that i got from one my fav dispensary here in socal

Since my sour-bubba in the Flowering Stage i redid my feed mix so now it is

2Tsp Tiger Bloom, 1TBL of Big Bloom, and 1 TBL of Grandma's molasses all mix well in to 1 Gallon of water that has been put through a Pur 2 stage fillter.

:grinjoint:Wanted to stop by and make sure I said Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas to you and yours. Best wishes and may the new year bring FAT NUGZ AND A FROSTY NEW YEAR..:peace:

:thanks: why thank you very much Butcher may you have the best of Holidays and the best of buds

I know its been awhile but i got some pics of plants

My pineapple express seed is coming up nicely
IM000612.JPG

IM000613.JPG

My Sour-Bubba OG Kush 1 week into flowering
IM000614.JPG

A crazy side view to show just what can be done using "Low-Stress Training"
IM000616.JPG

IM000617.JPG

IM000618.JPG

:bongrip: