Sour-Bubba OG Growing under some CFL's:

Re: "Sour-Bubba" OG Growing under some CFL's:

excellent advice OldSkoool
and excellent job of taking great advice. make sure you take note of the increase in temps. you wouldnt want to torch them. I like to take notes then, if needed then adjust anything or get the right equipment when needed.

As you can see butcher i take notes on every thing with this plant
IM000574.JPG

just up the feed mix to 1/2 tbs Big Bloom and 1 tps Big Grow Fox Farm mixed in 1 gallon of water. Im thinkin about if i should transplant to a bigger pot? but just dont mess the plant up

IMHO I believe your going to have to re pot, and now is as good a time as any while your still in veg mode, and before your plant becomes root bound. You don't have to worry about re potting as much as you need to worry about nutes. Go easy bro. A 3 gal. pot should work fine. Butcher's right about the heat, your best bet is an exhaust fan mounted above the lights if you can rig it.

IMHO I believe your going to have to re pot, and now is as good a time as any while your still in veg mode, and before your plant becomes root bound. You don't have to worry about re potting as much as you need to worry about nutes. Go easy bro. A 3 gal. pot should work fine. Butcher's right about the heat, your best bet is an exhaust fan mounted above the lights if you can rig it.

Yeah i sized a 5 gal. pot and it was to big for my grow box but i think you might be on to something with the 3 gal. Looks like im going to be busy this weekend with transplanting and the flippin my light set up so a can double up on the lumen (lm). which should help me get them fat buds

:welcome:
Just pull off the transplant I use a 5 gallon "Homer Bucket" had to drill a bunch holes in the bottom and wrap the bucket in foil so that less light gets in. Then i had to redo my grow box to make everything fit. But im glad i re-potted before i became root bound
IM000578.JPG

IM000580.JPG

IM000581.JPG

IM000582.JPG

Good job, plants are going to love ya for it.

a few new pics i tried some super cropping there is a few pics of that as well
IM000583.JPG

Here is a nice side shot so you can see her nice split
IM000585.JPG

Top shot
IM000586.JPG

Where i did the super cropping
IM000587.JPG

More super cropping
IM000588.JPG

Yes those are chop sticks
IM000589.JPG

Yeah so Im half way around the 5 Gallon bucket and still got 3 more feet of vertical room
IM000590.JPG

:bong::rollit::slide:

Plants are looking very good. Good job!

May I suggest that if you continue the LST, you won't need much more than 12-18 inches of plant height. Just train the branches to wrap around in circular patterns above the pot rim. The other benefit is exposing the middle of the plant to the light, which in your case should be around four inches above the tallest growth. Check the temp at plant level, try to shoot for 75-78F.

Back
Top Bottom