Sour OG Clones Indoor Soil, 2017

Thats awesome man its gonna be some great smoke, purple adds a calming and pain relief effect to your high ive always felt. I love purple buds lol
I love the purple as well, but didn't realize it added calming. Good to know. Thanks! :thumb:
Years ago, I couldn't stand the thought of purple, but I blame "Barney" for that :thedoubletake:

I love the purple as well, but didn't realize it added calming. Good to know. Thanks! :thumb:
Years ago, I couldn't stand the thought of purple, but I blame "Barney" for that :thedoubletake:
To be honest anything I've bought that was purple i was disappointed in, but like everyone says weed we grow ourselves is always better then what we buy!

Love the pics and the info, didn't know h2o2 was natural, good to know if wpm ever rears its ugly head in my grow. Aren't you getting close to harvest now?

Week 8 starts at lights out tonight. Today is lucky day 49=7x7!

I think its something about the terpines in purple buds that gets me feeling the best.. maybe it has a slightly different effect on me then you guys but everytime i get that taste man any pain i have is gone and any anger i have towards anything fades out and i become so chilled out. After i jar them once they are done drying in the tent i was gonna spray bleach water and wipe everything down. I use bleach water to clean all my stuff except my trimmers and i have had no problems with mold or anything yet.. just had that mishap which i have learned a good lesson from lol

I think its something about the terpines in purple buds that gets me feeling the best.. maybe it has a slightly different effect on me then you guys but everytime i get that taste man any pain i have is gone and any anger i have towards anything fades out and i become so chilled out. After i jar them once they are done drying in the tent i was gonna spray bleach water and wipe everything down. I use bleach water to clean all my stuff except my trimmers and i have had no problems with mold or anything yet.. just had that mishap which i have learned a good lesson from lol
Yeah i plan on wiping everything down with bleach water as well.

Yeah i plan on wiping everything down with bleach water as well.

I was talking with my wife about the WPM and such. I was asking her about Lysol, she said, "No, I've got a industrial strength cleaner that will even kill C-Diff." I said, "See dick?" She laughed and said, "No, C-Diff, it's a bacteria that grows in hospitals." Sounds like some nasty ass shit to me! If it'll kill that then I'm sure WPM won't stand a chance. It's a broad spectrum disinfectant made by Clorox. Hmmm I wonder if it has bleach in it....

ehhhN EEEEEE ways, here's today's crop of photo's for ya, I got some cool ones today.

VE8B0136.jpg
VE8B0137.jpg
VE8B0140.jpg
VE8B0144.jpg
VE8B0141.jpg
VE8B0143.jpg
VE8B0142.jpg
VE8B0145.jpg
VE8B0146.jpg
VE8B0152.jpg
VE8B0154.jpg
VE8B0150.jpg
VE8B0155.jpg
VE8B0148.jpg
VE8B0153.jpg
VE8B0156.jpg

I asked my friend that i got these clones from, if he wants to exchange samples. He already flowered and unloaded.

i was hoping to do that with a buddy of mine as well, but the cat got to the red cup clone. i really need to get that little box i was working on up and running, have to wait till i can buy some fans though, even the cfls i have in there were raising temps to 91 degrees

i was hoping to do that with a buddy of mine as well, but the cat got to the red cup clone. i really need to get that little box i was working on up and running, have to wait till i can buy some fans though, even the cfls i have in there were raising temps to 91 degrees

Can you cut some holes for venting? Top and bottom to create a passive air exchange, then when you add your fan it can pull air in or push it out.

Just let me know when y'all get tired of looking at my plants. At this point I'm trying my best to give you guys some variety, these pics are mostly lower buds.

Also, if you guys could take a closer look, I know I'm starting to see ambers, let me know what you guys think. I know I'm just starting week 8 and I'm being patient, but I really don't want some weed that's gonna turn me into a couch cushion. I've still got the sample I snipped, it's got that chlorophyl smell to it still, so I'm waiting on it to cure.

Let me know what you think about when to harvest, do you think they're ready yet?

VE8B0157.jpg
VE8B0165.jpg
VE8B0163.jpg
VE8B0160.jpg
VE8B0164.jpg
VE8B0161.jpg
VE8B0162.jpg
VE8B0166.jpg
VE8B0174.jpg
VE8B0171.jpg
VE8B0169.jpg
VE8B0173.jpg