Sour OG Clones Indoor Soil, 2017

So this morning, while ogling my ladies, i discovered Green Shield Bugs. Two of them on different plants. Fortunately i have some large forceps and was able to pinch them away. I just got a new bag of Happy Frog yesterday, maybe those were the prizes at the bottom of the bag.

420-magazine-mobile1540970019.jpg

I did it, I finished a veg to flower cycle. The buds are tasty. I pulled a small bud from my still curing jar of harvested buds from 7.5 weeks. It was enough for a friend and I to get very stoney. We shared 3 snapper bong loads last night, over about 3.5 hours. Ping pong and another DVD from about 11 to 12:30. The first bowl crept up like the intro to Time and then bam High As Fuck! Another bowl about an hour later to maintain the stone then 30 minutes later we got Super stoned for another DVD. I was drifting between stoney head trips and the the actual DVD till about 12:30. I'm very happy with the results of my first grow. I just wonder if the buds will last until my next harvest.

I took the rest of the buds last night, I have no doubt they will be even stonier than what I smoked from the first step of the harvest. I am going to reveg Dolly instead of Mary she had some lower buds that I think will be better long term for a reveg.

If you're interested in finding out Janes Fate here's the link.

This Journal is complete.

I never did get a final weight for my yield, but im guessing bout an O. The smoke is some creeper and comes on strong, has me thinkin all kinds of crazy stuff. My friends all really dig it. I call it a success. Thanks to all who helped along my first journey to Tha Weeddom!

I did get one last smoke report from my lady friend and number 1 hair cutter. She said, "It was a good, fun, high. Tasted Amazing & Smells Amazing! My sister said, "it felt like it unlocked a million thoughts in my brain."

I'd say those are some pretty good reviews!!!!

subbed and like the way you handle your lady plant's, I train also the hell out of my 3 ladies

Hey sorry I missed this one, follow the link in my sig to The Emerald City. That's my current journal.

Back
Top Bottom