Sour OG Clones Indoor Soil, 2017

Gorgeous buds agemon, u love that dark green color, haven't seen that much around the forum. When i was reading snot the staggered harvest i came across something that said the stress from cutting down parts of her will send tyre plant into survival mode, thinking that it's dying will make her start pumping everything into the remaining buds on ther plant. Can't wait to see how it goes for you!

Gorgeous buds agemon, u love that dark green color, haven't seen that much around the forum. When i was reading snot the staggered harvest i came across something that said the stress from cutting down parts of her will send tyre plant into survival mode, thinking that it's dying will make her start pumping everything into the remaining buds on ther plant. Can't wait to see how it goes for you!

That sounds a bit like the back building one of the other members was talking about. We will see!

A day late but here's the rest of the plants as they stand today. As I've said I'm thinking I'll take some this Monday and then wait one more week and take the rest. I'm gonna need to get some moon shine jars, I've already got the Boveda Packs. The other buds are drying out nicely and coming up on 48 hours off the plant. They are starting to lose that skunky scent, it's tapering into the ammonia by product of the chlorophyl breaking down. And my garage doesn't smell near as much as it did. I even turned off the air purifier.

Pics in no particular order.

VE8B0216.jpg
VE8B0219.jpg
VE8B0217.jpg
VE8B0221.jpg
VE8B0218.jpg
VE8B0222.jpg
VE8B0229.jpg
VE8B0233.jpg
VE8B0228.jpg
VE8B0224.jpg
VE8B0223.jpg
VE8B0232.jpg

Looking forward to seeing if those bottom buds fatten up! Just read a little about back building, you gonna do that?

I dont know guess i could just do one bud. It sounded like topping but you do it to the site.

I gotta say the quality of your pics in incredible. But more than that, of all the bud pics I've seen here and elsewhere, theres something about yours... they are the coolest looking buds I've seen. Nice job! Really nice!

There is so much emphasis placed on yield. Many count on it for the cash and nothing wrong with that, but money does tend to f everything up!

I like your attitude in being perfectly fine with the reward you're getting for your efforts. Reminds me to keep my focus on quality not quantity on my first grow, especially because I'm growing for medicine for myself and sick family and friends. As long as I get a good yield of trichomes for oil I'll feel blessed.

Anyway, thanks!

I gotta say the quality of your pics in incredible. But more than that, of all the bud pics I've seen here and elsewhere, theres something about yours... they are the coolest looking buds I've seen. Nice job! Really nice!

There is so much emphasis placed on yield. Many count on it for the cash and nothing wrong with that, but money does tend to f everything up!

I like your attitude in being perfectly fine with the reward you're getting for your efforts. Reminds me to keep my focus on quality not quantity on my first grow, especially because I'm growing for medicine for myself and sick family and friends. As long as I get a good yield of trichomes for oil I'll feel blessed.

Anyway, thanks!
Well said Randoo :thumb:
There are quite a few of us here that share those same goals and feelings. When you are growing for yourself, quality is what really shines ;)

Yeah it looks like you just clip the tiniest piece off the top of the bud, once i feel like mine are developed I'm willing to try it, can't hurt right?

Yeah it looks like you just clip the tiniest piece off the top of the bud, once i feel like mine are developed I'm willing to try it, can't hurt right?

First off, Randoo, thank you for the kind words and i'm glad you enjoy the pictures!

As for the back building with only a week to go i dont know if it would do anything. I believe week 4 or 5 would be good, I've only read one article so far and timing was not mentioned. I will try it next time so in a couple months depending on Jane and what shes doing.

From what I understand, back building doesn't increase yield, rather it causes cosmetic/structural changes in the buds... bulk outward rather than upward. Based on that it would make sense to me it would be best about a week before flush.

I plan to try it on half of one of my plants this go round. I'll have the half and the plants sister to compare to so I can judge for the future if this makes a difference in final bulking and if it affects trichomes production.

Interesting... maybe I'll try backbuilding on half of Matilda now & we can see what happens~ were exactly one month today... you guys think it might be too early?

You guys remember... never-mind. I picked up a new container for transplant today. I need a bit of advice. Check out the bottom of the container the feet are hollow and the low spots.

How would you make a run off catch?
420-magazine-mobile916998139.jpg
420-magazine-mobile498723042.jpg

You guys remember... never-mind. I picked up a new container for transplant today. I need a bit of advice. Check out the bottom of the container the feet are hollow and the low spots.

How would you make a run off catch?
420-magazine-mobile916998139.jpg
420-magazine-mobile498723042.jpg

The container is 3 feet wide so your standard cookie sheet or large tinfoil pan is too small

Back
Top Bottom