Sour OG Clones Indoor Soil, 2017

Did a bit of straightening and cleaning today. Im getting ready for something, can you guess what it is?

420-magazine-mobile1370460084.jpg
Gosh Age, not sure. But I'm guessing it ain't a game of pool :)

Hey Agemon any chance you or one of your guru's can check out some bud photo's for me, I've chopped half my grow down and not sure if I've taken it too early lol Is it ready??

Is it ready??
420-magazine-mobile321188065.jpg
420-magazine-mobile834510253.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1226413756.jpg
420-magazine-mobile722295664.jpg
420-magazine-mobile693799641.jpg

Im not really the one to ask. I see the cloudy trichs but no ambers. On mine there are definite amber trichs and cloudy ones too. Snarly is our resident know it all, and i say that with the utmost respect. Snarly, what are your thoughts? I dont know if Feral is following this journal but he may shed some light.

. I already chopped down a good half lol, I've been battling spider mites on these plants and got tired of seeing them come back time after time.
Thanks for the advice I'm just learning how to use this scope lol

. I already chopped down a good half lol, I've been battling spider mites on these plants and got tired of seeing them come back time after time.
Thanks for the advice I'm just learning how to use this scope lol
Your buds will still give you a very nice high. With most of the trichs being cloudy, you are in the early part of the harvest window. The high will be more on the heady side than the couchlock. Enjoy!!!
:high-five:

Thanks boys, i appreciate the kind words. I dont know about 50 grams, 80-90% of plants are water. I should get bout an ounce dry. Thats the tops off both plants i left the lowers on to go a bit longer. Im gonna lower the lights and of course do another photo shoot when the lights come on.

Thanks boys, i appreciate the kind words. I dont know about 50 grams, 80-90% of plants are water. I should get bout an ounce dry. Thats the tops off both plants i left the lowers on to go a bit longer. Im gonna lower the lights and of course do another photo shoot when the lights come on.
I usually ballpark it at 20% of wet weight. Sometimes you get a bit more, sometimes less. I weigh mine wet when hanging, so I also have to keep in mind that when dry I will be removing a lot of stem during final manicure, and that will factor into dry weight as well.

I usually ballpark it at 20% of wet weight. Sometimes you get a bit more, sometimes less. I weigh mine wet when hanging, so I also have to keep in mind that when dry I will be removing a lot of stem during final manicure, and that will factor into dry weight as well.

I just went with the google answer and did my calculations on 85%. 28.95 grams which is the better side of an Oz. Plus still some on the lowers that I need to make an adjustment for. I gotta say I'm happy with my haul though, but not satisfied. I know I can do better with a larger plant and prolly a better nute plan as well. I did find a nice big bud that I'll be stashing away. It's one next to the scissors. It was definitely the biggest, that will be one of those moments, when I roll out a fatty and just say, "Here, spark this one up."

That sounds pretty close Age. Nothing wrong with an oz of primo weed man! And you still have the popcorn and small nugs. I know you will enjoy sparking up that fatty, sir! :passitleft:

Yeah, no complaints! I was just checking out the popcorn, still got some pretty nice pieces. Im thinking about a strategic snipping of the buds maybe 5 days apart, you know for quality control.

See i wish i could do a staggered harvest but i dont want to hang my buds in an open room.. they gotta be in that tent so the smell and all that stays out. Plus the temp and rh will be perfect in there to dry out my buds.. 70-72 degrees and around 50 rh maybe when its just the buds hanging to dry and the plants are gone. Its weird but now that tomorrow is the day i dont want to do it yet lol

See i wish i could do a staggered harvest but i dont want to hang my buds in an open room.. they gotta be in that tent so the smell and all that stays out. Plus the temp and rh will be perfect in there to dry out my buds.. 70-72 degrees and around 50 rh maybe when its just the buds hanging to dry and the plants are gone. Its weird but now that tomorrow is the day i dont want to do it yet lol

You gotta make room for the next crop, you'll be in flower again before you know it.

Awesome little harvest mate, nice work :) pics of her are gorgeous :thumb:

:passitleft:

Thanks Feral, still got some lowers on the frame. Gonna clip at 8 and nine weeks to try and find the sweet spot. Poorly thought out but it'll do the job.

Back
Top Bottom