Sour OG Clones Indoor Soil, 2017

I'd give it at least a week, maybe more. I couldn't see amber, but I agree with toast that they are looking cloudy. You will generally see amber on the sugar leaves before you see them on the bud. But it's your call, :high-five:
The pictures are spectacular as usual ;)

Family_Reunion.jpg

It's a family Reunion!!!! My how things have changed! Mary and Dolly are in their Golden Years, while Jane, their triplet has, remained young and spry. And their 5 little sisters down low, J2, 3, 4, 6 & 7. J5 did not make it and was looking weak, even under the dome, RIP #5. J8 and Janine are sleeping for the moment and will get fresh air this afternoon. All is calm in the S.O.C. Lighthouse, all ahead full.

Frosty leaves coming soon!

Alright guys, unless I'm seeing something different from you, I think I'm seeing a lot of amber trichs. I'm kinda flying blind here as I'm not sure what I"m looking for, but anyways... If you could please take your time and have look, thanks in advance.

I know there's some really close leaf shots and trich close ups. I'm 99% sure I'm at the max range of what the technology I have can do. Guess I'll go mess with that microscope I got and see what I can see.

VE8B0176.jpg
VE8B0177.jpg
VE8B0178.jpg
VE8B0179.jpg
VE8B0180.jpg
VE8B0183.jpg
VE8B0182.jpg
VE8B0184.jpg
VE8B0185.jpg
VE8B0186.jpg
VE8B0201.jpg
VE8B0200.jpg
VE8B0199.jpg
VE8B0194.jpg
VE8B0196.jpg
VE8B0197.jpg
VE8B0193.jpg
VE8B0191.jpg
VE8B0187.jpg

Before i say anything i want to remind you i haven't even made it through my first harvest yet, that being said on a couple of the pictures i definitely saw Amber on the sugar leaves and do believe i saw a bit on a couple of the pictures of the buds, so it looks like if you want that energetic day buzz they are almost there. But there are definitely more trained eyes then mine. Are you thinking about starting flush or chopping down?

You doing the average 2 week flush?

Yeah, sumpthin like that. I wanted to Flush sooner but i was too busy and you know what happens when the lights go out.

Nothin...!

So its more like a week and a half.

Yeah, sumpthin like that. I wanted to Flush sooner but i was too busy and you know what happens when the lights go out.

Nothin...!

So its more like a week and a half.
It really probably will be perfect timing, probably still have very few Amber trichs if that's what your looking for. Can't wait to see your final product. Is it safe to say congrats on your successful grow? Or is it to early yet? Ehhhh fuck it congratulations man!

In the last pic, what are the little black orbs that make up the eye and nostril of a duckling with a snail on its back? Do you see it? There's a closer up pic of the duckling bud in an earlier pic.

There are shadows on the Loon moving east above the orb, its cloudy and strange where he is.

I still haven't smoked that sample nug yet. I'm trying to do a cure on it, so I have an idea for when I harvest. I checked today and that chlorophyll scent is starting to give way and I can smell the fruits of my labor. When I weighed the bud wet is was 2 grams, I'd be surprised if it's even 1/2 a gram at this point. Tell you what though it's solid and dense as fuck. I checked it yesterday, gave it a little pinch, like a rock, that little nug is solid!

I still haven't smoked that sample nug yet. I'm trying to do a cure on it, so I have an idea for when I harvest. I checked today and that chlorophyll scent is starting to give way and I can smell the fruits of my labor. When I weighed the bud wet is was 2 grams, I'd be surprised if it's even 1/2 a gram at this point. Tell you what though it's solid and dense as fuck. I checked it yesterday, gave it a little pinch, like a rock, that little nug is solid!
I don't think you will be disappointed :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom