Sour OG Clones Indoor Soil, 2017

The container is 3 feet wide so your standard cookie sheet or large tinfoil pan is too small
Even if you put a few of them sideways? ;)
And wouldn't it be cooling racks, rather than sheets?
I think that might work.

Im the best artist.. ill start the bidding at ten thousand doll hairs!
420-magazine-mobile2046791345.jpg

Im the best artist.. ill start the bidding at ten thousand doll hairs!

No Toast, you are a 'budding' artist...

The idea is to have a low and wide container, remember? Like my... gut! I'm trying to keep my catch res low profile. Toast you put me off in the right direction! I just got myself an idea, looks like oyvegotuh prahject!

Whats up guys? So i got around to smoking that sample nug. Took a few minutes to catch me. Went out and threw the frisbee for a couple hours. A good high, some magic carpet ride, and then the slow ride down to the bottom.

I clipped some more bud today another 11 nugs, very crstally and some urple on them too. I left just a few small pieces to harvest at week 9. I also watered the flowering girls too.

Clones looking good, i got one monster in the bunch shes J6, shes already bigger than J2; by a lot!!

I think im gonna jar the first pick tonight or tomorrow. Itll be 4-5 days on the cooling rack. Gotta get that Snap.

Good job, Age. Just think how good it will be after it's cured! :high-five:

It can only get better right...? I will have some nicely cured and fresh buds for the Roger Waters Show on the 21st. I transplanted J6 into a 5 gallon pot today. I'm starting to see how the LST is gonna shape her for the finale. She's the closest clone I've got to a the apical growth I've been wanting to work with. She does have a third top but it's still too young to see what I'm gonna do with it. When I pulled her from the solo cup her roots were already swirling at he bottom of the cup but she wasn't fully root bound. I'm sure her new home will be good for a while.

I'm planning to transplant Jane this week. Once I'm completely done with flower I'm going to take the lights out of the tent, clean and move it. Right now it's up against the garage doors and likely grabbing up some of that residual heat. I'm gonna move it to the opposite side of the garage where the AC will blow directly on it, that should help with temps and humidity.

I'm gonna need to get some more soil too, guess I'm going back to the hydro shop.

Back
Top Bottom