April Promotion gets me.
Spend over £40 and get Free:

1x Fem G13 Labs Auto Pineapple Express
1x Fem Blim Burn Granddaddy Purple
1x Fem Reserva Privada Sour Diesel
1x Fem HSO Blue Dream CBD
1x Fem Dianfem Critical Cheese

Bitcoin promotion adds.
Spend £40 Paying by Bitcoin And Get Free...

1 x Fem Bomb Seeds Bubble Bomb
1 x Fem Dutch Passion Glueberry OG
1 x Fem Dinafem Original Amnesia
1 x Fem G13 Labs Blueberry Gum

Totally worth paying in BitCoin. Need to wait for the Virtual World Exchange to transfer to wallet. Teething transaction.

An inside out spliff. Extra paper is burnt off with lighter so spliff is only one paper thick all way around.

420-magazine-mobile1924983805.jpg

Turns into this.

420-magazine-mobile944575643.jpg
420-magazine-mobile307245818.jpg

Homegrown watermelon . juice with a little bit of Ribena.

Damn VirWoX flagged my account as high risk refunded me and closed my account. I think because my IP says I'm in different part of country to where I am. Oh well. Set up new account trying again waiting to withdraw bitcoins to wallet.
The 2nd time I ordered from Seedsman, my cc pulled the same kind of crap because it was an overseas purchase. Had to call and ok it, then it went thru. Was a fraud protection measure. Made me feel good that they were looking out for me though

Drive by.. nice selection... GL with the bitcoins. I was abit confused using them... But hey that is a great deal.. Keepem Green

Nice list of seeds there.... Attitude? Love all the Freebies. I've always wanted to use some bit coin but give been unsure of the process.. I may message you at a later date for a lil assistance.. I'm so happy to see you so positive and passionate about growing still, you caught the fever.. lol. Good stuff Spookies:bravo:

Yes Attitude! Good to hear from you TwoX your words mean a lot to me. Proud to hear from you I love your work as you know. I helped pennywise through PM on buying bitcoins I can help you do the same please go ahead and drop me a message if you haven't already. Yes very excited this season am currently starving myself and otherwise to afford 1000 gallon smart pots and seeds.

Thank you to all,

Spooky

All read up and subbed in champ...I knew you wouldn't procrastinate for too long!
BitCoin all the way Spooks, a bit tedious to set up, but worth it for the freebies!

Back
Top Bottom