Spookies' Round 2 Professional Grow - Strawberry Daiquiri

Strain

• Total voters
Hey man wow good job on that germination rate. I just made a goof I just placed my final order for seeds and the April promotion had finished. I just played dumb and said both promotions were approved for me by boss because I am 50 pence under hope it works!

I called them as feared missed April promotion for no reason. Grrr! And forgot to send 10% promotion code and refund meant I had to pay for another seed I didn't really want so I thought why not just pay normal price and get bitcoin promo.

That's totally true. Who knew April sale wasn't all April? I'm such a shopping noob.

Can't completely throw attitude under the bus I was a week late so it seems. Anyways hope this blunder isn't setting any notes for this grow on to smart pots.

Spooky

Can the smart pot be used from year to year?? If not, thats crazy expensive. It is any ways. I tried to scroll and see where you get the TGA seeds from?? I got my TGA's from James Bean co. And there beautiful!! Healthy. I cal/mag foliard them last night. I plan to foliar spray this year in veg my yard grow lots. I really see the difference from one day to the next. Ive got 5 spray bottles of stuff and last year I had none. Grow big, Cal/mag, Green cleaner, neem, and water. My 1 gal sprayer will be used allot in the yard in veg this year. I cant wait! Im going to try to train one Pergutory just like the mendo dudes. Great Day Spook.

Subbed up. I like TGA's strains too. I had good luck with Jillybean and Space candy. I'm also going to experiment with some outside grows this summer. I'll have to check out the mendo boys videos

Can the smart pot be used from year to year?? If not, thats crazy expensive. It is any ways. I tried to scroll and see where you get the TGA seeds from?? I got my TGA's from James Bean co. And there beautiful!! Healthy. I cal/mag foliard them last night. I plan to foliar spray this year in veg my yard grow lots. I really see the difference from one day to the next. Ive got 5 spray bottles of stuff and last year I had none. Grow big, Cal/mag, Green cleaner, neem, and water. My 1 gal sprayer will be used allot in the yard in veg this year. I cant wait! Im going to try to train one Pergutory just like the mendo dudes. Great Day Spook.

Pots can be reused of course! Or at least I would! Attitude online seed bank. Oh I cant wait for our grows this yer 4Dutchess going to be epic. Morning spliff time just have to whizz to shops and get cigarettes. Purgatory is a very good choice! Do no try. Do or do not.

I have theses ready for my fall indoor grow
420-magazine-mobile1041207838.jpg
420-magazine-mobile255261335.jpg

Better take horse guy up on his offer and grow at the farm. Im sure it'll be way more secure. Just my 2 cents worth.

It sounded nice I think he didn't have luck he wanted with his stablehand handling it if you remember that tree I sent up there in my last journal? So I will go set up and maintain a grow up there at least was a nice offer I also have a lot of trust and friendship with the guy he loves my guts. He is coming over today as far as I know. I am going to run that with my free seeds plans go ahead as usual here. After all I was 24 hours off harvest last time and got busted half way through time before here so it might work. Even if it doesn't I'm happy for them to do their worst to me. Hahaha not even close to capitulating with these terrorists.

I moved on to sorting out smart pots I'm looking at three options well two really. I called my local hydro store HydroWorld who informed me largest pots available in Australia from distributor were 200 gal geo pots. No good.

HorticultureSource.com is looking promising with an email conversation that looks like this.

Me: I am looking to ship 1 or 2 1000 gallon smart pots and the shipping for one to Australia says $100. I would like to confirm this is the cheapest shipping it seems rather expensive.

Them: They have to be special ordered which can take 2-6 weeks to arrive from the manufacturer. They are also huge, the actual shipping is likely more than is being quoted on the website. Thank you. Please let us know if we may assist with anything else. Best regards, Customer Service

Me: Hi does this mean the cost on the website doesn't reflect the cost you would charge me? Thanks, Spooky

Amazon.com which is a joke as first suspected. Here is summary of bill for two pots.

Items (2) $280.04
Estimated shipping & handling $643.00 (lol)
Total before tax $923.04
Estimated tax to be collected $0.00
Estimated order total $923.04

The manufacturer is looking like the safe bet.

Black Smart Pot (no handles) – Smart Pot #1000 × 2 $299.90
Subtotal $299.90
Shipping Priority Mail International®: $160.56
Total $460.46

I moved on to sorting out smart pots I'm looking at three options well two really. I called my local hydro store HydroWorld who informed me largest pots available in Australia from distributor were 200 gal geo pots. No good.

HorticultureSource.com is looking promising with an email conversation that looks like this.

Me: I am looking to ship 1 or 2 1000 gallon smart pots and the shipping for one to Australia says $100. I would like to confirm this is the cheapest shipping it seems rather expensive.

Them: They have to be special ordered which can take 2-6 weeks to arrive from the manufacturer. They are also huge, the actual shipping is likely more than is being quoted on the website. Thank you. Please let us know if we may assist with anything else. Best regards, Customer Service

Me: Hi does this mean the cost on the website doesn't reflect the cost you would charge me? Thanks, Spooky

Amazon.com which is a joke as first suspected. Here is summary of bill for two pots.

Items (2) $280.04
Estimated shipping & handling $643.00 (lol)
Total before tax $923.04
Estimated tax to be collected $0.00
Estimated order total $923.04

The manufacturer is looking like the safe bet.

Black Smart Pot (no handles) — Smart Pot #1000 × 2$299.90
Subtotal$299.90
ShippingPriority Mail International®: $160.56
Total$460.46
How are they sooo much?? What size pots you looking for??? If it makes things easier for you I can help you out. You can ship to me and I'll drop them off to have it shipped to you. Seems outrageous how much they're charging for shipping.

A 1000 gallon pot? That's awesome. That's gotta be huge... I estimate I get 20 gallons of soil per bag. That thing can fit 50 bags of soil. That's a full pallet stacked 10 high in one pot. Your taking the term growing trees to the next level... A 1000 gallon pot is going to look real suspicious in Horse guys tree.. lol:thumb:

A 1000 gallon smart pot is $151USD delivered here in the states. $199AUD. How is yours over $460? My wife has shipped a tough box that weighed 68-70kilos from the States to Iraq when I was in the Army for like $80USD

Weird, I reply to your posts and then hit refresh, and see that more was posted. Maybe my internet is trying to catch up to your internet. Lol go figure.. I'll get back with you tomorrow spook. I know Sneaky is around here somehwere. I'm actually excited to see the out come of this next grow. What was the final weight of your last one? I'm going to have to catch up on the last days of your journal. Haven't read anything on here since my last grow was a bust, my girl got really sick in week 5 of flower, I believe she was in. And her clone just got tossed out 2 days ago, was getting really bad rust fungus. The temp in my storage closet was getting unmanageable. I even had my light cycle opposite of the day/night. Might be time to sterilize my tent, fans, and lights to be safe. I have 2 more regular seeds of WWxBB (White Widow Max) germing. But I believe the temps here are slowly climbing, so might stop till the fall time.

Hey Spookie,, whats the thoughts about that 1000 gallon pot.. Is one or two of them instore? Pot grown from seed throw out a tap root out that goes down as far as 4'if it needs to looking for water, that is if the soil will let the root go that deep. Most soils aren't vey welcoming at that depth 90% of the action is in the top 16", least should be in a well watered and fed garden. A question? Whats your native soil like? The stuff out back.. Is it bad and that's why the smart pot? Cuz I don't think your using them so you can drag them around the yard for better sun and bringing em in at night?? If you are,, I pity the fool that gets caught taking your plants.. But it's going to cost a pretty penny to fill acouple of them pots with anything decent with some goodies in it.. Unless you know a place wholesaling planting mix. But you could get the garden tiller out and start working some air and peat moss into your soil and then some longer term amendments. Stuff that will last acouple season. You can get things like soft rock phosphate, blood/bone meals k-mag bat and worm crap and 3 or 4 others and you got fertilizer for the whole year and the next and next as long as you baby your microbial critters with treas, things like a good coarse crushed bone meal takes around 3-4 years to totaly disappear supplying calcium and makes great food from the Mykos As does most organics.. That rock phosphate takes about a month before it starts to become avaable as a flower fertilizer, and lasts acouple years. My babbling is trying to say,, why not till in the amemendments you bought with the monies you saved from the pots and the soil to fill them.. But then I know if I was you,, I'd haave my own vision of wahts what.. I wish the best for ya.. Maybe start with a smaller pot like a 10 gallon,, just to see if it flies? But GL I sure wanna see you get a harvest in this time even a larger than the others and Keepem Green

Back
Top Bottom