Spookies' Round 2 Professional Grow - Strawberry Daiquiri

Strain

• Total voters
420-magazine-mobile687973295.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1374334439.jpg

Gonna smoke this guy with my new Raw hemp papers. Tastes like an orange!

Bank transfer in cash just then should be bitcoins within hour.

Iffin you ask me,, Rap isn't music,, but that's me.. I'm partial to either classic rock or country and western... To each their own...
I'd hate to have to buy enough dirt to fill that pot. Damn near might as well plant straight in the ground with that size.. I could just see Miss J outdoors dragging acouple of those pots around the back 40. But in reality,, the bigger the root system can get,, the bigger the plants, and bigger the buddage. GL and Keepem Green

420-magazine-mobile158381199.jpg

Found this outside by the letterbox and gave wash. It's been mulching. What do you think smoke or no smoke? It was dry when I washed it but dirty.

On to business. Smart pots. Emailed the company this morning that wants $100 shipping. Pots are $100USD with them which is not going to kill me.

Thanks for your help everyone GaBoy Wellwaters good to see you. Hippie86 I'll be looking at that HydroGalaxy link now thank you very much!

Canoisseuras Sneaky imtoasted and anyone else I missed a pleasure as usual sending lots of love. I owe you all big time for your support.

420-magazine-mobile433349179.jpg

Sneaky fingers crossed the seed above the bud I'm smoking today above is from the big girl no way of knowing.

Spooky

Oh and for strain id love to see more of locomotion from tga subcool. Mendo grew pretty big bushes out of it :)

Peace & love

Been mulling this over thinking about how they are sold out and how I hope this strain doesn't go extinct. I procrastinated too long and you can only buy 10 packs on Attitude now.

No I'm not sure plush berry kush would have been awesome too. I found a place selling locomotion 5 packs for 62USD might hit them up what do you think guys? DanksterFarm? I'm all loaded with bitcoins and ready to go. My mom is coming over to help me clean up house in an hour and I'll order after that Attitude card is ready to go. Had to throw in AO for old times sake

Spoke to Soil guy today and he's coming over tomorrow for talk. Just briefly over phone wants me to grow at his farm. Pretty excited got a resume out of last grow.

I'm going for tan coloured smart pots not black like the Mendo boys. My reasoning is black is going to get hotter here and kill my soil life. Hope this is a good call because the black ones look so much cooler.

Its made by heroes of the farm ;) Subcool posted about 10 hours ago Locomotion is back in stock so should see some in the UK banks within a few weeks I'm guessing :)

theweednerd420 Finally our good friends @heroesofthefarm have hooked it and #locomotion is back in Stock -#subcool #tgagenetics #theweednerds

Wassup Spookies. I cant wait to see your garden this summer. I just got back from another scouting excursion. I found a few spots off the beaten path that I believe are going to be perfect. I also just planted 8 beans last night that out of the 12 i germed and purchased some more chicken wire and cages. The spot I use to use has been transformed into a homeless community in the woods so there will be no ladies growing there at least not for me that is.

Was also thinking about dropping an auto for the woods just so I don't have to wait till sept-Oct for harvest. Anyways looking forward to your garden. I will keep you posted on the commando if anything exciting happens

Back
Top Bottom