Staker's 2017: SSSDH, Killer Purps, Dolato, Candyland & Breeder's Test Grows

OK, today is day 55 for most of these girls. The SSH-Indica is looking like she's throwing some amber, and doesn't look like she will swell much more, so I'm going to pull as soon as she's reasonably dry. Testers taste great already, and she faded a bit, so I'm happy enough with her. BIG trichs, real nice smoke from fresh pulls. Vegged about 6 weeks if anyone is curious. I've been taught that hazebrids need to be run again to see where they will really be as a breeder or kept genetic, as the second run often has substantial variation from the first. I am running through a lot of SSH F2's to learn what this plant has to offer in hybrid crosses. Any-who, we are in harvest mode.. :)

Come one, come all, we are cutting some dank in Beantown. :theband::theband:

Looks like SSH-Indica pheno tonight. Slurricane at the end of the week, then the D mid-week next, and the now purpling SSH-Sativa around the same time. Some much needed fresh headies in the house. :yahoo:
sounds like its going to be a happy time in the old town,ill await the anticipated chop pics!:)

Yeah, we got some ladies coming down.

SSH drying along side some Slurricane. :cool:

I took some chop pics and will try to get them up soon. ChemD#2 and SSH-Sativa are coming down as soon as the others are dry.

Kush flipped 3/26
ChemD#3 flipping 3/31

SSH-Indica chopped 3/26 at 55 days
Slurricane#1 chopped 3/27 at 56 days

ChemD#2 and SSH-Sativa coming down April 5th or 6th, at 65-66 days. House straight reeks like a burnt tires, skunk, and sweet garbage. :oops:

i figured you were in the middle of things you got a lot going on there cs,your stash jars are about to be filled with fresh weed yo baby,get the pics up when you get to it dont stress about it,btw how is your wife with the smell?

She loves it....and tokes more than I do. ;)

your house smells delicious lol, been lurking in the background for a while, ill try to come around more often, your plants are always so beautiful! Can't wait for the harvest pics

It really does smell great. It's a big :hug: when you get near the door. ;) PIcs up soon brother. :surf: Be nice to see you around man. :Namaste:

Carestaker,
Amazing flowers and photography my good man.
:drool:
I didn't expect anything less from you.
However, these ladies are on another level.

:thumb::bravo:

CS said:
She's fat and hairy lol. I've seen more frosty phenos, but I like the smell on this one. :)

Congrats on your harvests CS... Fat, hairy and smelly... yummm .... just the way we like my women! Can prolly add sticky in there too! :drool:

I have a pack of the Slurry... now liking enough to grow some out! Great looking plants.

Chem looks frosty A/F... you have an amazing grow going there! Great job.

Pics of the last few harvest should be up tomorrow. I'm finally caught up with work, taxes, trimming, harvests, transplants & pics, and should be able to start sorting an posting them tomorrow. House smells divine. I'm spraying scents at both entrances to the house, it's seeping into every nook. Not that anyone will really care, it's just good manners. Legal is pretty nice too. :Namaste:

Carestaker,
Amazing flowers and photography my good man.
:drool:
I didn't expect anything less from you.
However, these ladies are on another level.

:thumb::bravo:

Thanks Stage, great to see you my man. :hug: I'm having some fun with the girls, and loving the produce. Always sweet when you only throw a small set of girls, and every one comes out nice. The SSH sativa went yellow and purple, and the Chem was just so heavy, white and dank. The IHG Slurricane is no fucking slouch, she'll dent a helmet for sure. The surprise is the SSH F2. Wife and I both were high for several hours on just a corner of the bowl, walk out the door hit or two. Super clear too. Summer weed ftw. I had a look at your produce, and it is rocking the doors off that kit, your plants are fire. Happy to see you having fun man. :high-five:

That Slurricane looks so good. I really need to get some. I think IHG is crossing it with a bunch of other things I think I wanna try the the Slurricane x GG4

Dude it's not weak AT all. It's got a real nice punch haha. Flavor is great, and the effect is nice...but still settling in. I'm liking more than thought I might. That GG4 cross will prob be super stenchy. The Slurry is pretty terpy and smelly, so that one sounds interesting. :nomo:

Happy easter brother.

Thanks man, hope you had a great time with family.
:Namaste:

Congrats on your harvests CS... Fat, hairy and smelly... yummm .... just the way we like my women! Can prolly add sticky in there too! :drool:

I have a pack of the Slurry... now liking enough to grow some out! Great looking plants.

Chem looks frosty A/F... you have an amazing grow going there! Great job.

Thanks man. She's a nasty girl stanking up my dining room right now. I'd throw her ass out, but I love that shit lol. :cool: Smells like anise, pepper, flit, burnt tires, fuel and down low skunk. Tastes the same, but more sour. I pulled her at 66 instead of 70, and I think it was the right choice, the smells are more appropriate. I'll throw some pics up tomorrow while smoking a bit of it. :)

The Slurricane should make some nice nug pics. She's curing a couple of days now. Hits hard already, good effect. After I get all the harvests pics up, I'll trim some nugs up. I have a Diesel coming down too, heavy girl. Have to say, I liked running her in coco. She's still oily and lush, with great depth of character, where I couldn't get that from my prior coco approaches. Forth times a charm. Going to run the Chem that way too soon. :)

CS said:
Thanks man. She's a nasty girl stanking up my dining room right now. I'd throw her ass out, but I love that shit lol. :cool:

I hear ya.. just got done trimming my Chemdawg. I had to chop her due to stinking up the neighborhood (house closed up and filters going).

All good was ready at 69 days.

I was gassed trimming her today. Gotta say the Chem has a lotta smells going on. Depending on where you're trimming. I tasted a tester nug last night... tasted like a dirty fuel rag that I found laying a mud puddle. hehehe prolly needs to cure a little.

Be back at it tonight... wish me luck.

G/L with your trimming... fun times. I used to hate trimming but starting to feel the vibe and rhythms... much better now. It's part of the whole!

I also don't mind trimming so much anymore. At chop, I trim the leafs I can reach, off. Then I dry, cure, and usually trim later :)

Harvest SSH F2 Indica pheno day 55 of 12/12 light.
She's got big fat trichs, and reeks of pine berry kerosene and ammonia. She was fairly easy to grow, prob could have been fed more, but she didn't fade that much either, so hard to say. The smell survived the dry down, and she's punchy as hell. Terps are strong, flavor is prominent, yield was average. The smoke is thick and cloudy, and the high is fucking excellent, with legs for hours. It's that clean the house, build a barn type of weed. Clear, uplifting, and moderately euphoric, it's a welcome medication for an active summer.

As a plant to grow, she was fine in the mix, and was done pretty dam quick. No boosters, just some liquid bone meal, and a couple doses of ferts. She didn't fade too much, but she went from a medium green to a light green and did start to yellow out a couple near the end. She kept her oil content hight right until the end, and a nice leaf shine. Smoke is super clear, and a creeper. I have a bunch more seeds so I figure I could find her or make her again if needed. Almost wish I kept a cut, but you can't keep em all. :)

Absolutely gorgeous! :bravo:

You really grew her out bushy! I had gotten used to your long legged elegant contestants.:smokin:

Beautiful pictures Man.......... Beautiful model too.

Keepem Green

Gorgeous plant and great pics.
Live the description. I feel like cleaning the house and building a shop this day. Lols
love that kind of weed in the summer time.
Happy daze. Oh yeah where do I sign up for some C.S. seeds.;)
lol i want on that list to dusty,hey cs you out did yourself on that one you really got her to fill out shes beautiful man i didnt think the ssh got that heavy usually nice job cs enjoy man!

Very nice! So your own F2 has got it all, eh?

Back
Top Bottom