Stanks Go Perpetual In 2018!

I have some C99 but not from Brothers Grimm. I think mine are from Advanced Seeds or Feminised Seeds. I have been hemming and hawing about getting some real C99 from Brothers Grimm but have held off for he time being (perhaps just as well if they are having issues with hermies)
I definitely dont like hearing that, I hope my fem Cindy 99 performs as expected! I dont need a hermie on my first journaled outdoor!!!!

Edit: Ill be pissed as a matter of fact!

Garden is impressive as always! The auto looks good. Keep doing what you are doing and it'll do it's thing. They kinda take off in sperts. I had a couple autos that really came on in the last two weeks of flower
Thanks brother. Thats all I can do right.....let it do what it wants, unless the stubborn wench tells me what will make her happy.

Hmmm - I have a BG C99 that I was planning to run in the outdoor raised bed next season. This has me nervous now... might have to put it in a pot instead. I can only grow one or 2 so losing the main one to a hermie would be bad. I have plenty of time to think on it as next season is 6months away ... but still... :hmmmm:
do you folks talking about this know if it is a particular batch of seeds with the hermie issue, or just the Grimm ones in general?
:Namaste:

Hmmm - I have a BG C99 that I was planning to run in the outdoor raised bed next season. This has me nervous now... might have to put it in a pot instead. I can only grow one or 2 so losing the main one to a hermie would be bad. I have plenty of time to think on it as next season is 6months away ... but still... :hmmmm:
do you folks talking about this know if it is a particular batch of seeds with the hermie issue, or just the Grimm ones in general?
:Namaste:
I have no idea, I just read what everyone on this thread read.....according to IG that Brother Grimm are having issues with hermies on their C99 strain according to 'someone'. I know its a popular strain...dont know much besides that. Yeti and a few of the IG folks might be able to shed some light on the situation.

Sorry for the crappy answer, but its all I got at this time.

I have no idea, I just read what everyone on this thread read.....according to IG that Brother Grimm are having issues with hermies on their C99 strain according to 'someone'. I know its a popular strain...dont know much besides that. Yeti and a few of the IG folks might be able to shed some light on the situation.

Sorry for the crappy answer, but its all I got at this time.
That's all you got!!? I need a definitive answer now ya hear!? Lol..I'm just gonna cross my fingers and pray :smokin:

Well I guess that would depend on what they are referring to as hermies. Are they just plants that throw a few nanners or are they talking about a fully hermie that grows both.

The nanners....eh.....happens. Pluck em if you see em. Worse case you get a few seeds or accidental crosses.

Now if its a legit, no shit hermie....then yeah you are fooked.

I am not cutting down a plant because of a few nanners. I will take my chance. If the bud sucks, I will make topicals with it.

The ones in question were regular c99 from Bros Grimm and grown out by Massmedical, they made mention of it on IG about 2 to 3 weeks ago according to @TheGreenYeti .

I have one of the 1st packs they released when they came back on the scene, glad I also have some Mosca. I also know where to get some from that are from the original Bros Grimm stock if they are still available. Might have to do that.

The ones in question were regular c99 from Bros Grimm and grown out by Massmedical, they made mention of it on IG about 2 to 3 weeks ago according to @TheGreenYeti .

I have one of the 1st packs they released when they came back on the scene, glad I also have some Mosca. I also know where to get some from that are from the original Bros Grimm stock if they are still available. Might have to do that.
:cheer:set my mind at ease anyway! I have the fem version :adore:

Dude, she looked like this 4 hours after the toppings, 8 hours after the topping and now about 20 hours she still looks the exact same. She didn't even blink. As a matter of fact, I though I heard a plant whisper that sounded like "is that all you got chump....?"
Putting on the gloves

Are you ready to rumble ....... lol

That’d be cool - if it was in your schedule before October :)

And agree about manners - wouldn’t bother me so much either.
:thumb:

:high-five::adore:
The C99 is on the schedule for a May 25th drop Amy. And its from Female Seeds via Seedsman.

Sup Stanks..... hope you guys are well... Everything looks to be moving along just fine.... Course you know how I feel about the Stankberries ... lol.. mmmmm.... Green day guys and all
Hey Hacker, thanks for the kind words. Yeah that Stankberry is a looker.....I can't wait to chop her and give her a try!

Back
Top Bottom