Stanks Go Perpetual In 2018!

Great day to ya Van and friends. Got way behind here....NOT my fault...NOT getting ANY notifications.
Anyhow , enjoy the night Van and friends!:circle-of-love:
Hey Duggs....I will catch you up. With a couple select pics.....

Stankberry up 1st...about day 40 of flower now

Nukehead.....

Harlequin......

Jack Herer Auto

Northern Lights

And the Blue Dream will be getting updated a bit later tonight along with the clones.... Now you are all caught up brother!

And the Blue Dream will be getting updated a bit later tonight along with the clones.... Now you are all caught up brother!
wassup wassup..... Hey man I just wanted to chime in on the Dream... I grew it outdoors last year, I wasnt really impressed, but I got it out a little late... I think my buddy said it was a Sensi???

That Nukehead top cola looks like 4 ounces on its own. Is that one solid mass?
Yeah its a thick SOB for sure!! I want it to keep getting bigger. Her little buds are starting to get a little size to them as well. Figure another 25 days or so for her.

wassup wassup..... Hey man I just wanted to chime in on the Dream... I grew it outdoors last year, I wasnt really impressed, but I got it out a little late... I think my buddy said it was a Sensi???

The Blue Dream we are growing if from 420. I also have Humboldt's version but I had seen several people grow that (extremely impressively, @Crashdog pulled 15 ounces off his single plant and @Asesino85 had a killer harvest on his) version so I figured I would try a different breeders and see how it compared to those. I have been very impressed with this particular Blue Dream and intend to do a female to female cross of her with my Northern Lights as well as make a cross of her with my Stankberry male.

Her smell is incredible, although isn't in full swing yet but man when I catch a whiff of her.....man I just smile. She is like Catnip to me. I could sniff on a her leaves all day long. Can't wait to smoker her.

Haha so much going on in here. Love it! As always great work!

@Amy Gardner
Yup both from pua mana. I'll probably run the Godzilla Glue#44 and Bride of Godzilla first. I probably won't be dropping them for 6-8 weeks or so. Depending how everything in front of them finishes.

I have some C99 but not from Brothers Grimm. I think mine are from Advanced Seeds or Feminised Seeds. I have been hemming and hawing about getting some real C99 from Brothers Grimm but have held off for he time being (perhaps just as well if they are having issues with hermies)

Yeah I was watching seedsman for a while and they didn't have C99 from BG on there for a while. Most sites I ran across were Fem Seeds stock. I am with you though as long as it's a nanner here or there that is not the end of the world. Penny told me that sometimes you only run across them on the lowers when you trim them or get them out of the tent and up on something. I had a few on one of my jock horror plants last grow and have yet to find a seed in anything that was in the tent with them.

The BG seeds are expensive though. If the feedback isn't that great I will just hold off buying them for now.

I sure hope you guys know what you're talking about with the Pua Mana 'Ohana beans from Hawaii. I just ordered Hawaiian Mayan Gold and Eddie Would Gold. :p I really wanted the Kona Gold and Hawaii '78 but both were out of stock.

I might have some Kona Gold... !! Hit with a PM and I'll check my seed stock! I buy a lot of good beans. Ya never know when we might need some good'ins.

Stank... beautiful garden there buddy! Wow everything soooo healthy. Yer dialed in and running on premium ... loving your style too! Soil FTMFW... yeah u right! :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom