Stanks Switch It Up In 2019

I still have 2 beans of it left. I will likely try popping them in a month or so. Getting ready to drop some CBD strains on the 1st. I want to do a daytime and evening time CBD strain. After that release, I will likely be doing more ACE strains on the 15th of September...maybe the Oriental Express and Kali China. After that, I think I will do the Star Pupils on October 1st. I try to do two drops a month.....the 1st and the 15th.
Nice lineup. I got some Star Pupils I've been wanting to drop. I guess I'll drop them soon so we can compare them. They have all looked awesome in flower but I've heard they veg slowly.

Nice lineup. I got some Star Pupils I've been wanting to drop. I guess I'll drop them soon so we can compare them. They have all looked awesome in flower but I've heard they veg slowly.
Thanks Jgrow! Yeah thats the great thing about a perpetual. Even when you find a slow growing strain, its no big deal, keep in the veg tent as long as necessary, no need to worry about them keeping up with the others. And if they are real slow growers, throw them in a pot together and have them share it and flower em out together. :passitleft:

Labyrinth (S1) [In-House Genetics] Veg Day 10

Still early on this one but she appears to be loving life and nice and healthy. She will be getting her 1st drink of water here real soon. I have been spraying the tops of the solo cups to keep the top of the soil from drying out. Roots are starting to hit the Stank Soil so I expect big growth going forward.

Hindu Kush (Fem) [Sensi Seeds] Veg Day 17

Sort of crushing on this cute girl. Love her little round indica leaves. I don't generally grow a lot of indicas for me other than sleep meds so I am used to the narrower leaves so this is a nice little change. Hindu Kush is probably my favorite night time med and really hope she doesn't disappoint. Roots are really filling out the bottom of the solo cup so we are getting close to up potting her to 1 gallon this weekend so next time we all see her she will be in her new home.

Skunk #1 (Regs) [Sensi Seeds] Veg Day 17

Things are progressing nicely on these. Both of these will be joining the Hindu Kush in 1 gallon pots this weekend as well. Hoping at least one will be a lady! Would be a bummer if they were both sporting sacs! Root development has kicked into high gear with these. If by chance, both are ladies, I will likely grow them out together in an 8 or 10 gallon pot.

Skunk #2 (Regs) [Sensi Seeds] Veg Day 17

Zkittlez (Fem) - (Fast Buds) - Veg Day 6

Starting today off with this one that was a prize for the POTY. Didn't think this one germinated originally, but funny story. I thought I had dropped it into the solo cup but apparently it fell off my finger and sat there on the counter, patiently where it fell of my finger. I found the seed while cleaning and couldn't figure out what it was doing there and had to back track what I was doing at this spot. The reality was the only plant I messed around with here was the Zkittlez. I must have missed the hole :oops: and the seed just sat there. I dropped it back into a cup of water and it sank in a couple hours and showed the little tongue sticking out so I dropped it in the bigger pot. No wonder I couldn't find the seed when I went looking for it after it wouldn't pop LOL. I thought the soil ate it. Guess I better start wearing my cheaters when I am playing with seeds.

Stank Surprise #4 - (Stank Genetics) - Veg Day 6

Dropped this at the same time I dropped the above Zkittlez. Growing this one in a solo cup to compare the growth rate of starting them in solo cups vs starting them in the half gallon pot. This one will be grown together in the same pot as the other 3 Stank Surprises in a 10 gallon pot.... assuming they are all ladies!

Stank Surprise #1 - (Stank Genetics) - Veg Day 13

These were started a week before the above Stank Surprise and all look nice and healthy. #1 is definitely the faster grower of these 3 at this point. The goal will be to have these stay in their half gallon pots for another 2-3 weeks before up potting to the 10 gallon pot. Gonna give them 1-2 weeks in that 10 gallon before flipping. If any are males by any chance, I will simply cull them.

Stank Surprise #2 - (Stank Genetics) - Veg Day 13

Stank Surprise #3 - (Stank Genetics) - Veg Day 13

Hey there Stanks,

Nice to see your garden back into a routine!
Good to hear about zkittles good luck story'
ha I can imagine a rouge seed and trying to place where it came from .... :rofl:

Hey Lowded, good to see ya! Ya its nice to be back into a routine and around a bit more regularly. All work and no play makes the Stanks grumpy.

Yeah I struggled trying to figure out what freaking seed it was, but to do that I had to figure out how it got there. Even then, I didn't think it would successfully germinate after having it sit there for over a week. Just goes to show how resilient this plant is when in the hands of a dumbass LOL!

Glad you found the skittlez seed, looking forward to seeing it grown out. youngsters are looking great.

Thanks Penny! Me too. Lots of hype over the strain, thats for sure. At some point I will take a peak and see what the parents are to the strain.

Lots of good looking youngsters there. I guess I missed the memo on Zkittles, I see the name everywhere but what makes it so special? Is it stupid high THC or an awesome effect? I see the seeds are really expensive which is usually a turn off for me. I'll be watching and I'm sure if it is spectacular you'll have some clones to barter with :Rasta:

Thanks Neiko, no, nothing overly special about the Zkittlez, other than I thought it got eaten by the soil but my blind ass missed the hole, and the cup apparently. It is one of those hype strains right now but I don't have any experience with it to confirm nor debunk the hype. I was just happy to find the seed (though a bit surprised), so kinda like bonus weed! Cheers brother!

Before we get to this update, we wanted to send our thoughts and prayers to those of you in Florida or any other area in the line of the hurricane. Get out of there if you can and if you can't, good luck and stay dry!

Alright, gonna kick off with the little tykes first....leading off with the Afghani

Afghani #1 (Fem) - Sensi Seeds - Veg Day 7

Only thing I have noticed with this girl is she doesn't have the fat leaves that I would have expected for a 100% indica. Other than that, she's happy and healthy.

Panama Haze (Fem) - ACE Seeds - Veg Day 7

All going well with this little one. She starting to put out new leaves so that tells me the roots are doing well below. That's the only downfall to growing in the half gallon pots vs the clear solo cups....I can't see the root development. Just gonna give it about a month in this pot and then will up pot and get ready for the flip.

Jack Herer #1 (Fem) - Seedsman - Veg Day 21

The two Jacks are growing great. They got up potted to a 1 gallon pot from their solo cup last night and seem to be settling in well. Gonna be topping both #1 and #2 in a couple days when I know they are past the transplant shock. Won't be doing a ton of training on these aside from topping and spreading them a bit.

Jack Herer #2 (Fem) - Seedsman - Veg Day 21

Slurricane (Fem) - In House Genetics - Veg Day 21

This girl got up potted to a 2 gallon round pot last night. Gonna grow her out a bit bigger and she is going to be going into a 10 gallon pot by herself eventually. She still has a bit of funky leaf growth going on and she decided to top herself. I can't tell for sure, but it almost looks like one of the two tops may be tri-node. I have to let it grow a bit more before I can be sure but it looks like something different is going on with this lass. The last pic shows her self topping.

They are all looking beautiful Van! I should have a couple pics of my outdoor Stanky girls tomorrow! Hope you have had a great holiday weekend!

Hey Goo, thanks brother! Weekend was nice and relaxing so no complaints man. Looking forward to seeing the Stankberry girls outdoors! Cheers brother!

Self topped huh? Sweet! Never a dull moment here. Great line up this run. MMMM Panama!

Thanks Otter, very pleased with the lineup thus far with the exception of the Durban Poison from Cannabiogen. Definitely a dud batch there. I am excited for that Panama Haze for sure! Next strain from ACE is going to be their Lebanese I think.

Excited about seeing the black widow and slurricane grown out. And anything Bo sent you. Started a Sensi Hindu Kush and am pleased so far. Seems vigorous.

Hey Kis, good to see ya brother....hope all is well with you. Hindu is a great strain...one of my favorite night time meds.

Been looking for the Labyrinth. Since i started up on here. Yum

Yeah I wanted to pick up some beans of the Labyrinth but they stopped selling them. At least I got to try it! Likely gonna make some S1s from the cutting if it grows well.

Always thought Jack Herer was great . Good to see it thriving again.

Yeah it seems like Jack is making a comeback! I am looking forward to the photo version. I have only tried the auto version from Greenhouse.

All the clones are doing well in the veg tent. Starting to do some manual training on them....going to steer away from the pipe cleaners this time and just do bending of the branches/plant and see how that goes. Will likely be topping all of these in the next week.

Black Widow Clone Day 19 (Mr Nice Seeds)

Killer A5 Haze Clone Day 19 (ACE Seeds)

Sour Cherries Clone Day 19 (Crockett Farms)

Back
Top Bottom