Stanks Switch It Up In 2019

The clones are looking very good, nice color and good branching all ready.
We have dog beds in a few places around the house but my boy hardly ever uses them, where the girl is smart enough to know they're comfy and uses them all the time. He always seemed to run hot though, he lays by the AC vent breathing the air coming out. He's done that since he was Cooper's age. The bed may be too warm for him.

As long as Puppers Mcpuppersons has something to rest their feet on. Good buy man. :laugh:

He uses it more for a pillow than anything else. He's being a pill today. Getting into all the shoes and trying to chew them, then barking at us when we tell him to stop LOL. Freaking kids man.....doesn't matter the species, they all know how to be big brats.

The clones are looking very good, nice color and good branching all ready.
We have dog beds in a few places around the house but my boy hardly ever uses them, where the girl is smart enough to know they're comfy and uses them all the time. He always seemed to run hot though, he lays by the AC vent breathing the air coming out. He's done that since he was Cooper's age. The bed may be too warm for him.

Thanks brother. Very happy with that Sour Cherries man....love how it is growing and the strong side branching.

We have thought about maybe the bed being too warm for him. He lays in it every once in a while but not often. My last lab used her bed all the time and we lived in Yuma Arizona and Maryland so I know it was warmer than here. Suppose it could be a male and female thing.

FOOTBALL TONIGHT! WOOT WOOT!!

FOOTBALL TONIGHT! WOOT WOOT!!

Hells yes!!!!!

Tiggernado uses the floor...no beds we got him...our bed....or the couch

The floor

Kids I tell ya

Great lineup Stank. Man 3 of my favorites already popped.

GL with the little ones.

The Sluricane twisting I've had that with a few Sluricane and also with a Jellium I've got running now.

Not sure what it is. I don't think it's strain/breeder related. I have a plant now in VEG that is doing that same deal. Be on the lookout for leaf hoppers.

Everytime I had it, the plants grew out of it. Its just weird looking when they are young.

Looks like your Sluricane split and is growing 2 main stems. Thats interesting. Don't see that every day.

Sluricane is one of the prettiest plants I've ever seen. Weed is good too.

Lots of good looking youngsters there. I guess I missed the memo on Zkittles,

Can get a good deal on Zkittlez cross fom MedicineMan (2-4-1 deal 40 a pack). It's high THC with a nice buzz uplifting giggles high. Everything funny and happy. I kinda like to feel happy sometimes. lol

Hells yes!!!!!

Tiggernado uses the floor...no beds we got him...our bed....or the couch

The floor

Kids I tell ya

Kind of shocked to see such a low scoring game to be honest. Hope the Packers hold on for the win. That bears defense is looking tough.

Kind of shocked to see such a low scoring game to be honest. Hope the Packers hold on for the win. That bears defense is looking tough.
Da Bears!
:thumb:

Caught up with all the new growth of the babies: cannabis, beast, and zucchini! It's nice to see the Stank grow back on track after taking a hit earlier. :thumb:

Wait what? I'm really only here for the pipe cleaners. Now I have to unsub...
:cheesygrinsmiley:

Thanks Shed, its nice to have happy and healthy plants again.

Yeah just gonna do something different for a bit....you know me, always tinkering somehow. Tough to just keep doing the same thing. LOL, Hope you will stick around even though there will be limited to no pipe cleaners. :thumb:

Great lineup Stank. Man 3 of my favorites already popped.

GL with the little ones.

The Sluricane twisting I've had that with a few Sluricane and also with a Jellium I've got running now.

Not sure what it is. I don't think it's strain/breeder related. I have a plant now in VEG that is doing that same deal. Be on the lookout for leaf hoppers.

Everytime I had it, the plants grew out of it. Its just weird looking when they are young.

Looks like your Sluricane split and is growing 2 main stems. Thats interesting. Don't see that every day.

Sluricane is one of the prettiest plants I've ever seen. Weed is good too.

Can get a good deal on Zkittlez cross fom MedicineMan (2-4-1 deal 40 a pack). It's high THC with a nice buzz uplifting giggles high. Everything funny and happy. I kinda like to feel happy sometimes. lol

Thanks Bob!

Yep, definitely split and threw two mains. Thought maybe one of the splits was gonna be a tri-node, but the eyes were playing tricks on me and my high hopes. Still hella excited to see it grown out. What kind of smells did you get off your Slurricanes? I am always curious about the terps.

I have a bunch of the Medicineman stuff, just haven't had a chance to grow em yet. Almost dropped his Wedding cake back when I dropped the first batch, but went with the Star Pupil instead, which died trying to pop up.

I love me some giggly weed. Haven't really found one that really gives me giggle regularly, so the search continues. Cheers brother! :passitleft::high-five:

Da Bears!
:thumb:
LOL...nope, can't do it. While I don't hate em as much as I did back when Ditka was the coach, I still can't root for them unless they are playing the Jets, Raiders, and one or two other teams that I despise.

Will the game come down to a Piniero PAT??? :oops::hmmmm:

I still can't root for them unless they are playing the Jets, Raiders, and one or two other teams that I despise.

Slurricane - Smells like buttery cookie dough with berries. The version I ran was from IHG.

Purple punch in there but every one I ran had more butter cookie smell with slight berries. I'm pretty much nose blind anymore so its gotta be pretty loud for me to notice. Most of the plants I've ran like Slurricane don't really smell like weed to me, and that's good for stealth. So I'm good.

This ^^^^ ever since the Fog Bowl I hate em. Both teams looked terrible last night to me. I was pretty high tho. Packers have no offense so it made the Bear D look somewhat good. They have some decent linebackers.

Either of those teams Eagles are salivating. Good thing they both on the schedule this year with the Bears week before the Pats.

Looks like the Birds are gonna play the whole NFC North division this year. Gonna be good. I dont really care, we just gotta beat the cowgirls 2x, I'll be happy.

Too bad Capernickle wont be playing football again this year. Guess he's gonna have to sideline it out and take a knee come game time. lol or play with the birds ffs.

Kind of bummed....I dropped a Candida bean from Medical Marijuana Genetics on the 1st. It cracked and I swore it was dud. Looked like whatever was inside was blackish in color but I figured I would try to pop her. Threw her in the paper towel and low and behold the tap root pushed out through whatever the black stuff was so I dropped it in soil.

Was getting to be a little long for her to make an appearance so I went digging and found her trying to poke through but was a little stuck. Let it go another day and seems she pinched her stem off and died. Oh well. Was really pulling for that one. Guess I will try my last Candida seed and hope for the best. If its meant to be, it will be! If the new one doesn't pop....likely will try a Deep Mandarine CBD from Delicious seeds or possibly a Cannatonic from Resin Seeds

Updates coming for the Skunks, the Hindu, and the Labyrinth.

Kind of bummed....I dropped a Candida bean from Medical Marijuana Genetics on the 1st. It cracked and I swore it was dud. Looked like whatever was inside was blackish in color but I figured I would try to pop her. Threw her in the paper towel and low and behold the tap root pushed out through whatever the black stuff was so I dropped it in soil.

Was getting to be a little long for her to make an appearance so I went digging and found her trying to poke through but was a little stuck. Let it go another day and seems she pinched her stem off and died. Oh well. Was really pulling for that one. Guess I will try my last Candida seed and hope for the best. If its meant to be, it will be! If the new one doesn't pop....likely will try a Deep Mandarine CBD from Delicious seeds or possibly a Cannatonic from Resin Seeds

Updates coming for the Skunks, the Hindu, and the Labyrinth.
There's some interesting CBD plants in the ACE R&D section, like CBD Panama I'd like to try. The Lebanese are a really nice strain too, lots of CBD in those. You know if you are looking for a pure CBD plant, I do have the 20% CBD, .08THC Cannatonic I can give you. It's super orangey.

Well the Candida is two fold. SweetSue and some others are remarking how much mixing the Candida with her normal THC strains and they are reporting that mixing the two is kind of unlocking new effects as well as making them last longer. So I am curious if I can find any of that with the same strain.

Having said that, I would be interested in your cut of the Cannatonic the next time you take cuts. I would love to try a very orangey strain. Cheers brother!

Well the Candida is two fold. SweetSue and some others are remarking how much mixing the Candida with her normal THC strains and they are reporting that mixing the two is kind of unlocking new effects as well as making them last longer. So I am curious if I can find any of that with the same strain.

Having said that, I would be interested in your cut of the Cannatonic the next time you take cuts. I would love to try a very orangey strain. Cheers brother!

No problem, I have a high thc Tangie OG x Malawi that tastes like orange bubblegum from @StoneyMemoirs. The orange carries over to the smoke incredibly well too. It's one of the best tasting strains I have and the effect is very uplifting and has a great body thing going on too. I have seeds or a clone of that too.

Back
Top Bottom