Stanks Switch It Up In 2019

Love that your girls always look all happy Stankman. :D Still waiting on you and bo's soil mix one day my plants will look like that hahaha. Can't get some of the ingredients down here easily so when you guys start talking dried lobster shells my eyes glaze over.
Thanks Kismet, appreciate it bud! Girls are definitely happy in this batch of soil. I can certainly tell when its cooked in a warm outside condition vs a cold basement....not even close. Gotta mix another batch and get it cooking before its cold again

Thanks Kismet, appreciate it bud! Girls are definitely happy in this batch of soil. I can certainly tell when its cooked in a warm outside condition vs a cold basement....not even close. Gotta mix another batch and get it cooking before its cold again
I tried to go all organic soil when i first started up again. Failed pretty miserably. Was an expensive fail hahaha

Some struggle with it. Its a breeze when you can cook it good and keep the pests away. I know several people have tried organics and swore never again. When your dirt is dialed in, its hard to be any easier than organic soil and rain water and its damn near impossible to beat for quality.

How did you like that Lemon Skunk? Was that from DNA?
Yes, it's from DNA, I had a sample bud from last years outdoor season and it was excellent! It was a very happy buzz and tasted like powdered lemon sugar. It was quite memorable. The bud who grew it popped a few this season and gave me a nice stinky (in veg) girl to do indoors. We will do a blind test with some guys at work with indoor vs. outdoor. She's in my current journal at about 9 weeks from flip. It's looking really good and smells like flowers right now.

Stank Surprises Veg Day 20/13

Kicking todays updates off with the four Stank Surprises. All of them seem to be doing well and looking similar. The smaller one was started a week later which is why its a bit smaller. Will be topping these this week as well. Still a lot of stuff going on below the surface that we don't get to see with these, but I will likely try to take a peak at the roots next week. Cheers!

Stanks Surprise #1 (Stank Genetics) - Veg Day 20

Stank Surprise #2 (Stank Genetics) - Veg Day 20

Stank Surprise #3 (Stank Genetics) - Veg Day 20

Stank Surprise #4 (Stank Genetics) - Veg Day 13

Zkittlez (Fem) - Dope Seeds - Veg Day 13

The bonus plant seems to be doing well. Its got a bit of a gangsta lean going on....probably from the fans. She got her first drink yesterday as the pot was a bit on the light side. Probably could have gone a day or two longer but I wanted to try and get it on the same watering schedule as the others similar in size.

Looking good van. First I'm seeing your Surprise. What's that one all about, or is it a surprise?

I've posted a couple updates on them Otter. They were seeds off a plant/plants that I am not sure what the pollinator was. Had them sitting around for a while and decided to see if they would pop. So I have a basic idea of what plants they might be off...but I had a couple males hanging around as well so who knows who could been impregnating who. Hence Stank Surprise. Gonna be as much a surprise for me as it will be for all y'all LOL.

Some killer node spacing on the Stank Surprise and nice thick stems. Those are gonna be able to hold some fat colas.

Thanks brother, I have been very impressed with how they are growing thus far....whatever they are LOL :hmmmm: :rofl:

Definitely looking forward to seeing how they flower out and what terps they might give off.

Love that your girls always look all happy Stankman. :D Still waiting on you and bo's soil mix one day my plants will look like that hahaha. Can't get some of the ingredients down here easily so when you guys start talking dried lobster shells my eyes glaze over.

Where do you live?

I can find lobster/crab/oyster shells just about every where. Its commonly used for animal feed.

The earth was once covered completely with water.

I've posted a couple updates on them Otter. They were seeds off a plant/plants that I am not sure what the pollinator was. Had them sitting around for a while and decided to see if they would pop. So I have a basic idea of what plants they might be off...but I had a couple males hanging around as well so who knows who could been impregnating who. Hence Stank Surprise. Gonna be as much a surprise for me as it will be for all y'all LOL.

Thanks brother, I have been very impressed with how they are growing thus far....whatever they are LOL :hmmmm: :rofl:

Definitely looking forward to seeing how they flower out and what terps they might give off.
Could be magic! Good juck.

Are we ready for some football? Finally, games that count!

Hope that everyone is having a great weekend. Gonna kick things off today with the little ones...

Both the Afghani and the Panama Haze are doing great but the Panama Haze is on the move for sure! Gonna be fun with this one.

Afghani & Panama Haze Veg Day 14

Afghani #1 (Fem) - Sensi Seeds - Veg Day 14

Panama Haze (Fem) - ACE Seeds - Veg Day 14

Jack Herer (Fems) - Seedsman - Veg Day 28

Next up we have the Jacks. Both of these are looking great and are going to get topped today. Pots are starting to get lighter so that tells me the roots are doing their thing. I will probably take a peek at them next week. They are coming up on 10 days in their new home.

Jack Herer #1 (Fem) - Seedsman - Veg Day 28

Jack Herer #2 (Fem) - Seedsman - Veg Day 28

Slurricane (Fem) - In House Genetics - Veg Day 28

Last up is the Slurricane. She is progressing well and will start getting bent and twisted on a regular basis now that her two shoots are growing well. Side branching is starting to take off as well so I expect her to start bushing out pretty good going forward.

Viva sativa! Nice lineup!

Grow on!

If I’m not wrong seeing these sharp blades like a hunter’s knife on these Jacks they’re gonna be Skunk/Haze plants... amazing smoke, kinda like the tester best which was taken at 7 weeks. Superb head high! But they’ll finish in 9-10 weeks with heavier high though :passitleft:

Viva sativa! Nice lineup!

Grow on!

:thanks: Love me some sativas!

Yea Van, what andI said. Every one more beautiful than the last.

Thanks Otter, appreciate it brother.

If I’m not wrong seeing these sharp blades like a hunter’s knife on these Jacks they’re gonna be Skunk/Haze plants... amazing smoke, kinda like the tester best which was taken at 7 weeks. Superb head high! But they’ll finish in 9-10 weeks with heavier high though :passitleft:

Appreciate the info Conrad! :thanks: I have been digging those leaves on the jack and hope that it lives up to the description! Was kinda hoping to get two different phenos, but I'm greedy like that! :drool:

I just finished reading through. Lots of great information in this journal, even including guns, vegetable gardening, and puppies! Lots of 420mag strain hunters on here. Your new plants look amazing. My Jack Herrer is about 5 days older than yours.

Hey Mota, welcome bud! Glad you found something useful here. LOL, no telling what might get talked about here.

Thanks for the kind words on the plants. We appreciate it. Its all in the soil, lights and genetics. I try to leave em alone when they are young. Very important when growing in organic soil to let the roots do their thing early on. Having said that....all of them got topped and got a bit of a hair cut yesterday.

Updates coming for the Black Widow, KA5 Haze, and Sour Cherries in a bit. Gotta get the Labyrinth up potted and then do some IPM on all the girls.

Back
Top Bottom