Stanks Switch It Up In 2019

AA I thought you were using wet fertilizers. I wish you all my good my friend. So you will find the right proportions in the ground by testings. I have 2 small ones that I started in lamps initially and when they are closed for months they will go out into the sun.

I let my GDP go because I could never keep it happy all the way through flower. I love the smoke though and would try again someday. I think that was the trickiest strain I've run. I'd think I'd finally got her figured out and the next week she'd yellow out. I just finally replaced her with something else. Now I'm looking for a heavy grape tasting strain.
How did u grow it, meaning medium?

What nutes?

Mine have all been in Hempy and did great. Had one this run in DWC but was a boy

Gunna toss the clones I have in DWC once the mom shows she IS a mom..lol

I had good luck so far with my GDP grows, and the crosses are FANTASTIC

How did u grow it, meaning medium?

What nutes?

Mine have all been in Hempy and did great. Had one this run in DWC but was a boy

Gunna toss the clones I have in DWC once the mom shows she IS a mom..lol

I had good luck so far with my GDP grows, and the crosses are FANTASTIC
It was in Doc's High Brix Kit. I was warned when the cut was given to me that it was a grumpy plant. I think it likes hydro better. I loved the smoke, that's why I kept it around it was just never the prettiest plant.

DTF #1 Veg Day 162

Probably the final update on this girl in veg. We got her where I want her at size wise and shape wise. I have super cropped everything to keep this girl as flat as possible. All she has to do is fill in the middle shoots a bit and go.

We will be up potting her to a 25 gallon pot this weekend. She's measuring right at 44" across and about 18" tall. Gave her a gallon of water with fish emulsion fertilizer. She is really drinking pretty good in her 5 gallon pot....I am giving her a gallon about every 2.5 days now. I figure we will up pot her and let her grow for a week or so before flipping it.

The first two pics are pre hair cut....the rest are after I broke out the shears. Cheers!

The transplant will be relatively easy......let her dry out almost to the point of wilt.....and then do it. She don't weigh much when she's bone dry. 5 gallon pots are still easy to deal with for me. The pain comes once she's in the big pot!

Yeah we are going to do a few outdoor girls too!

Morning mr.Stank I was wondering if you were going to venture outdoors this year..... :snowboating: Luckily I brought my hammock got pitched out back by the cheesy poof factory Penny has going.

GDP is another strain I'd like to do one day, cracking on the pain front.....

Back
Top Bottom