Stanks Switch It Up In 2019

Bummer my last 4 GDP breeder seeds all turned out males, bad luck indeed

I still have about a zillion I created

I'll have to pheno hunt soon, again....lol

How's yer looking @Van Stank

Morning mr.Stank I was wondering if you were going to venture outdoors this year..... :snowboating: Luckily I brought my hammock got pitched out back by the cheesy poof factory Penny has going.

GDP is another strain I'd like to do one day, cracking on the pain front.....
I am planning on running one of each of our strains outdoors this year.....An ATF, a Stankberry, a DTF, a Kushberry TF, and the Northern Lights x Harley. Will likely run them in 25-50 gallon pots.

Bummer my last 4 GDP breeder seeds all turned out males, bad luck indeed

I still have about a zillion I created

I'll have to pheno hunt soon, again....lol

How's yer looking @Van Stank
They are looking good....watered em last night. Will take some pics of them today.

DTF #1 Veg Day 162

Probably the final update on this girl in veg.

Art work there brother. :passitleft:

High fvcking 5 - sub'd for the flower pics.

Any Future in your future?

GDP looking mighty fine - I think they are finicky plants from everything I've herd about em. So experience is a good teacher. Worth the effort.

Bent tips meh... they get over it. Bitches arrr the bitches.

Off the port bow, lets make a left turn. :surf:

That DTF is off the charts. Living soil you gonna needs some kelp meal in flower.

How big your pot there?

Art work there brother. :passitleft:

High fvcking 5 - sub'd for the flower pics.

Any Future in your future?

GDP looking mighty fine - I think they are finicky plants from everything I've herd about em. So experience is a good teacher. Worth the effort.

Bent tips meh... they get over it. Bitches arrr the bitches.

Off the port bow, lets make a left turn. :surf:

That DTF is off the charts. Living soil you gonna needs some kelp meal in flower.

How big your pot there?

Hey Bob, good to see you brother!

Lets see....She is currently in a 5 gallon, but I am up potting her tomorrow into a 25 gallon pot. Had to delay up potting her when I scheduled, cause I didn't have a saucer big enough for the 25 gallon fabric pot. Got it taken care of so waiting for her to dry out which will be tomorrow.

Figure I will give her 5-10 days in the pot before I flip her. Probably closer to the 10 day mark to take full advantage of going that big. I generally do a top dressing of kelp and EWC once or twice in flower...so figure this big wench will want it too.

There is a future for The Future. I had to switch grows up to help treat my cousins brain cancer and have a bunch of indica running right now. Gotta clear that clutter up before I go doing anything else. I am also working on some smoke reports for ya. Been digging the Platinum Buffalo so far. Still working on the Jellium and DT. I had a small bowl of the Platinum yesterday evening...was great to chill with some music.

DTF #1 Up Potting Veg Day 168

We finally got the beast uppotted today. She went into the 25 gallon pot and there are a couple pics that show the pots side by side for comparison. We didn't a big enough saucer for the pot but Ms Stank remembered we had a run off tray we got from Vex so we tried it out and it works perfect.

We up potted it into soil that was right at the 30 day cooking mark. Had a VERY VERY strong earthy organic smell to it. Probably could have used another couple weeks but we don't have that....gotta get the show on the road.

Had a heck of a time getting her tied back down and spread the way I wanted her. We are going to give her a couple days to recover and the tops become more pronounced and we will do some cutting and bending.

Had to wait for Ms Stank to get home to help me move her into the tent. She's on a 4 wheel dolly for ease of movement and watering. (HINT: Watering is much easier on big plants if you can spin em!) Took a couple pics of her in the 5'x5' tent so you can her under some blurple. This will be the last update on her until we flip her. Cheers!

I have one of those probes that has a moisture meter on it. Never used it. Not even sure they are accurate. It has ph, moisture and light meter all in 1 if I remember correctly.:smokin:

I have one of those probes that has a moisture meter on it. Never used it. Not even sure they are accurate. It has ph, moisture and light meter all in 1 if I remember correctly.:smokin:
I have been using that meter for moisture, its been working. Well as far as the prongs go, my soil bins are much deeper. But yeah. Works pretty good. (the cheap H&G green thing with the probes, switches for light, ph, moisture).

I have been using that meter for moisture, its been working. Well as far as the prongs go, my soil bins are much deeper. But yeah. Works pretty good. (the cheap H&G green thing with the probes, switches for light, ph, moisture).

I have been using one of these as well to determine when to water.... so far been working... check top couple inches and it says dry, stick it way down and it shows wet... add water accordingly as needed.

There is a future for The Future. I had to switch grows up to help treat my cousins brain cancer and have a bunch of indica running right now. Gotta clear that clutter up before I go doing anything else. I am also working on some smoke reports for ya. Been digging the Platinum Buffalo so far. Still working on the Jellium and DT. I had a small bowl of the Platinum yesterday evening...was great to chill with some music.

I sent you a care package?? lol :passitleft:

Passin it on side to side!

Prolly sent you early versions of the Buffalo. I started letting them go longer in flower cause slacking in the VEG room WAS a thing. Now too many VEG plants.

The Jellium - I kept the polyploid version - its SOOOO damn vigorous. cuts take root fast, plants left in VEG grow HUGE. Instead of 1 main cola they all have at least 4 some even more + side branches and well try out the puffage.

Your DTF looks freaking amazing. Looks like you transplanted right on time. lol

Not even root bound. Thats crazy right there.

Gonna be epic flower. If she stretches some...

were-gonna-need-a-bigger-tent.jpg

Next is I figure out how to determine when it needs a watering. I ain't lifting the bloody thing up! Thats always been my watering meter.

Try bluemats - put like 6 large feeders around the circle.

Cool thing is - once you flip you only have say 70-80 days till chop. Lopper size is gonna be important! lol

And thanks for noticing on the transplant. I tend to overgrow a lot of my plants due to space restrictions in the past. So I really wanted to try and time her right based on how she looked and her rate of drinking. Thats the first time I pulled her out of the pot.....felt like I really nailed the timing. I was afraid that if I went any longer she would be a bit slow in the transition to the new pot. I expect a show once she gets her feet under her. Gonna have to do a lot of thinning out once the shoots show which are strong and which are weak.....lots to choose from.

Careful with those, autopots build up salt in the medium and recommend you don’t top feed because it pushes it down into feedtray and causes lockout. Bluemats and autopots have been problematic. Maybe not for everyone, but definitely for some.
I don't feed.....everything is in my soil. Water only....maybe a top dressing if the plant looks like it needs a pick up at certain points in flower. I would be running rainwater only through it....so it might work in my situation. Cheers brother....thanks for the heads up though! :high-five::passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom