Yes, I does. Male flowers look like a little ball sitting on top of a pole, stick and balls as it were.

You said it was from a feminized seed?
I was checking it out, your pic, cuz I'm trying to learn the stages so I know where my plant is in its growth. She's feminized. I haven't seen any balls thank goodness. Nothing wrong with a nice sack, just not on my plant. 🥰

Yes, I does. Male flowers look like a little ball sitting on top of a pole, stick and balls as it were.

You said it was from a feminized seed?
Unfortunately it was, do I reach out to the supplier or just chalk it up as one of those things? I know it wasn't the distributors fault.

41st Day of 12/12
PXL_20240216_033904351.jpg

Today was a major feeding day. I bought more Power Bloom and also picked up one of the recommended additives, Mineralized Phosphate. I fed them according to the suggested feedings, we will see how adding the phosphate goes.

The feed mixture went like this, 1 cup Worm Castings, 1/2 cup Power Bloom, 1/4 cup Mineralized Phosphate. This was mixed into the top 2" of soil, which is not easy to do because of roots, and then top watered in with 1 gallon of RODI water. The 1 gallon contained Bush Doctor CalMag 5ml.

I was checking it out, your pic, cuz I'm trying to learn the stages so I know where my plant is in its growth. She's feminized. I haven't seen any balls thank goodness. Nothing wrong with a nice sack, just not on my plant. 🥰
Lol thanks for stopping by. Ya I've been trying to keep track of days and heights because even though every strain and grow are different at least you can tell what to kind of expect in each stage. I'm still relatively new at this and it helps to keep tabs on the plants as well lol. I'll swing by your grow journal too.

Unfortunately it was, do I reach out to the supplier or just chalk it up as one of those things? I know it wasn't the distributors fault.
You could and see what they say. With feminized seeds the vast majority will be female but the occasional male will sneak in. I'd still let it develop to be sure, and you could always collect some pollen and practice making seeds with a prized female so not all is lost.

You could and see what they say. With feminized seeds the vast majority will be female but the occasional male will sneak in. I'd still let it develop to be sure, and you could always collect some pollen and practice making seeds with a prized female so not all is lost.
Unfortunately I don't have anywhere separate to flower out a male. This morning almost every node had the dreaded claw coming in and he got culled. The mystery of the Triangle kush/Jack47(a) seed appears to be over and Jack47 auto is the winner lol. About to be the smallest auto ever.
PXL_20240217_174948031.jpg

I've created a new grow journal to keep track of the Mini Mother Tent and will be updating it there Mini Mother House.

The girls are doing well, still drinking about 3/4 a gallon of water a day looking sparkly and smelling extra fruity. However I should knock on wood because I have found a seed! It's only one so far, and I know that sometimes these can just happen. I didn't thorough search of all the accessible buds looking for a hermie branch. No nanners were found but I wish I could pull the girls out and do an in depth once over but they are packed in tight right now.

Here's some Day 43 bud pics.
Purple Haze
PXL_20240218_022209066.jpg

PXL_20240218_022231147.jpg

Wedding Crasher
PXL_20240218_022518808.jpg

PXL_20240218_022341045.jpg

PXL_20240218_022331613.jpg

Blueberry
PXL_20240218_022420189.jpg

PXL_20240218_022403730.jpg

It was a hard seed or sorta green and liquidy?

Any thoughts on what caused it? Light or environment? Some strains can seemingly randomly pop nanners (Bruce Banner) though as you've seen. Virgin Ground had a beautiful prize winning photo of a late one recently.

It was a hard seed or sorta green and liquidy?

Any thoughts on what caused it? Light or environment? Some strains can seemingly randomly pop nanners (Bruce Banner) though as you've seen. Virgin Ground had a beautiful prize winning photo of a late one recently.
It feels firm, but still pretty early on for it. I'm not sure if I want to pop it out now or let it go to maturity. I'm not sure about the environment as my Temp/RH% probe died so not a lot of tracking at the moment. Vivosun is sending me a new one so that's cool. Ya @Virgin Ground photo is what made me actually see the seed lol.
PXL_20240218_022341045~2.jpg

It's the only one I could find on three plants.

I have a couple of little wooden/canvas fishing chairs. Like those movie director things but Thai sized 😂

I pull one up (not near often enough) either in view the tents or best of all inside the flower room.

Bliss. Just being close the plants.
Haha I just need a room to pull a chair into, right now I can barely stand in front of my tent haha. You need a tent sitter because it's snowing here haha I'm ready for a beach and sun. :surf:

The problem with feeling the sand under your feet on a tropical beach is,

By morning its in your butt crack

🤷🏽

People overlook this!

🤣
Hahaha true true, but I slipped and fell walking the dog this morning and snowflakes in the butt crack is not very appealing either

Back
Top Bottom