Thank you! I wish those pics had smell-o- vision because my wife just threw me outta bed because I stink like berries so bad lol!

Anyone have a remedy for removing weed oils from your hand? Asking for a friend 😅
Straight washing powder is pretty good at removing most stubborn things ,but if you have sensitive skin i don't recommend it 🙂

Straight washing powder is pretty good at removing most stubborn things ,but if you have sensitive skin i don't recommend it 🙂
I tried dawn dish soap because they always show the animals in the oil spill and I thought if it's good enough for oil, it'll work for me. That's a negatory, my hands are still stickier than pine sap on a hot day. Pumice stone cleaner is next and then it'll be brake cleaner if all else fails because that shit cleans anything lol. Here's hoping the pumice cleaner works.

I tried dawn dish soap because they always show the animals in the oil spill and I thought if it's good enough for oil, it'll work for me. That's a negatory, my hands are still stickier than pine sap on a hot day. Pumice stone cleaner is next and then it'll be brake cleaner if all else fails because that shit cleans anything lol. Here's hoping the pumice cleaner works.
Na that's why I said powder the grittiness helps to remove it 😉 but I suppose most use liquids these days .

Ya man plant resin can get pretty gnarly even if your a smoker sometimes it gets to me after awhile. Or how about fingers sticking together uhh thats the worst lol..

But for real only thing that works for me is rubbing alcohol works like a charm

The trichomes will dissolve in either alcohol or oil, so rubbing alcohol or a bit of olive oil will get it done.
I'll second the olive oil. It always works for me.

Na that's why I said powder the grittiness helps to remove it 😉 but I suppose most use liquids these days .

Ya man plant resin can get pretty gnarly even if your a smoker sometimes it gets to me after awhile. Or how about fingers sticking together uhh thats the worst lol..

But for real only thing that works for me is rubbing alcohol works like a charm

The trichomes will dissolve in either alcohol or oil, so rubbing alcohol or a bit of olive oil will get it done.

I'll second the olive oil. It always works for me.
Thanks for all the tips! I now have rubbing alcohol for my grubby mitts haha worked like a charm today.

I have a problem starting to show which I hadn't considered in the mini mother tent. The bonsai pots are drying out very quickly. So the soil I used in the SIP's is perlite heavy, great and loose and airy. It's not great at holding water and the plants are drying quicker and quicker. I'm thinking of setting up a seedling tray filled with perlite and adding some wicks to the bottom of the pots to make kinda a swick deal. I'm limited on height but I think it should work, with only losing an inch or two.
PXL_20240214_021144584.jpg

Don't mind the burn spots on the leaves that's user error.

So the CalMag seems to have stopped the damage on the Purple Haze and it's limited to only 2 colas.
PXL_20240214_020709281.jpg

PXL_20240214_020716192.jpg

So as I have been bending fan leaves out of the way to try and get light through the canopy I've noticed some buds that originally didn't get removed because they got light. However they have been blocked out by the thick canopy post stretch. I'm in the 5th week of flower, is it better to remove these buds or a few fan leaves that are blocking them at this point?
PXL_20240214_020822227.jpg

PXL_20240214_020825650.jpg

PXL_20240214_020851408.jpg

I cant speak on indoors idk if or how it would make a difference but I lollipop the shit out of my outdoor plants because the lower buds even outdoors never fully develop. I'd say use your judgement and if they aren't getting proper lighting it's not worth keeping. Others may have different opinions that's just my thoughts on it.

Exactly I forgot to mention that part. I just enjoy my buds. Trimming is too much of a process for me as it is, let alone processing larf. Lazy stoner I guess lol
That’s the beauty of popcorn/larfy buds, you just strip em off and freeze em!

So the CalMag seems to have stopped the damage on the Purple Haze and it's limited to only 2 colas.

So as I have been bending fan leaves out of the way to try and get light through the canopy I've noticed some buds that originally didn't get removed because they got light. However they have been blocked out by the thick canopy post stretch. I'm in the 5th week of flower, is it better to remove these buds or a few fan leaves that are blocking them at this point?

I'd say to remove excessive leaves, not the buds, also check for light, Zink and Potassium

I have a problem starting to show which I hadn't considered in the mini mother tent. The bonsai pots are drying out very quickly.
What temp do you have the heat mat set to? Those pots aren't very deep so I'm not surprised they're drying out quickly.

I use all those popcorn and larfy buds for killer bubble hash!

Exactly I forgot to mention that part. I just enjoy my buds. Trimming is to much of a process for me as it is, let alone processing larf. Lazy stoner I guess lol
I guess it'll be time to invest in some bubble bags lol

Thanks for that picture, its a good bugs eye view of what the flowers look like before they're big flowers/buds ..

Thanks for that picture, its a good bugs eye view of what the flowers look like before they're big flowers/buds ..
Yes, I does. Male flowers look like a little ball sitting on top of a pole, stick and balls as it were.

You said it was from a feminized seed?

Back
Top Bottom