Ground Zero Newbie Grower

Re: Ground zero newbie grower.

I guess their selective memory goes along with my selective hearing. lol. Longest concert of my life. They played non-stop for over 3 hours. Oh the pain. lol

Hey Screw I hate to say this,,,,,,but,,,,,,I would have had a ball....I love em both. Next time let her grandfather (me) take her. Me and you would both be happy.:ganjamon:

Hey Screw I hate to say this,,,,,,but,,,,,,I would have had a ball....I love em both. Next time let her grandfather (me) take her. Me and you would both be happy.:ganjamon:

OMM,
It really was a good concert. I didn't want to like it but did. I was expecting Elton to bring down the house but Joel stole the show. I have a pretty broad range of musical taste and pretty much open for anything. I can enjoy everything from Jimmy Buffett to Guns & Roses as long as the show is good. I do however prefer smaller venues. Last night was over 18,000 people. I hate big crowds.

OMM,
It really was a good concert. I didn't want to like it but did. I was expecting Elton to bring down the house but Joel stole the show. I have a pretty broad range of musical taste and pretty much open for anything. I can enjoy everything from Jimmy Buffett to Guns & Roses as long as the show is good. I do however prefer smaller venues. Last night was over 18,000 people. I hate big crowds.

Well cool, Buddy First time I saw Sir Elton was at the Cow Palace in SF long ago, But the crowd was big. Saw him twice here in a much smaller setting was almost personal. Much better.
Actually I like almost all kinds of music except rap. :ganjamon:

Well the last plant got the chop last night. Since it was a freak Bubble Gum and I am way over my limit for finished goods I chopped it all for hash. This plant took over 6 weeks of 12/12 to show sex and never really produced nice buds. Pretty much just covered in popcorn. I have what will be about 12-14oz's of primo bud drying and another 5-6oz's of trim and popcorn. I should end up with close to 1-1/2 pounds to run through the Bubble Bags. Hoping to make some nice bubble hash. I will do a summary of this grow before moving it to the completed section. I will give a break down of everything I used and how much was used, total cost, etc. Now I have a major clean up to do before getting started on a new batch. Going to start some new seedlings to plant outside this spring. I should be able to get a good 45 day veg growth before transplanting outside.

Congrats!! That is a very nice haul you have managed to bring in and your not even done making the hash yet!! A pound of trim should give you some nice balls o hash. Did you decide what bag kit your gonna do, i.e. 3 or 5? Can't wait to see it. Your harvest was mighty indeed! Well done! More!

L8ER

Butcher,
Heading upstairs today to clean up and setup for the outside starts. It will be my first outside grow. Should be fun.

OBX,
Planning to itemize as much as I can and include the good and the bad. Lay it all out.

Grooster,
I am going to try the 5-gal 4-bag Bubble Bags. Hoping for some nice hash.

The Purple Force netted 3.1oz's of beautiful sticky buds and the two PPX plants netted 9.25oz's of bodacious buds. Looks like the bud total came to 26.75oz's and the trim and popcorn came to 22.6oz's. For just bud I netted .36 grams/watt not so good. Add the trim & popcorn and that comes to .67 grams/watt. Better but still no where near 1 gram/watt. I hope to improve that on the next round. Here is what went into jars this morning.

IMG_11954.JPG

IMG_11942.JPG

IMG_11973.JPG

IMG_11964.JPG

IMG_11982.JPG

IMG_11995.JPG

IMG_12012.JPG

Hey screwnuts....I just wanted to say that I have thoroughly enjoyed each and every page of your grow journal. You kicked major ass on this...your first grow. I have learned a ton from you and the rest of the guys responding. Thanks and major kudos.

Wowzas! Awesome grow man! I hope my first grow will be as "fruitful" and prosperous as yours!

Looking forward to a critique on the final product ;-)

Thank you all. I have said it many times but it's true. This would not have been possible without this site and you fellow growers providing help and information. The information shared here is priceless. Going to take the PPX for a maiden test drive now. I have yet to try it or the Purple Force. Both are extremely sticky and tric covered. Full smoke reports and grow summary in the works. I raise my bong to you all!

They will be good for hash but not much more. Very light and airy and impossible to trim. I probably have a good once of popcorn. Thinking if the plants energy used to produced popcorn could be focussed on the main colas my yield would be far better. I am learning there is merit to lolipoping the plants and focussing the bulk of lighting on the top 1/3 of the plants.

Have you tried using the popcorn and sweet trim to make tincture? It is especially great for people that don't want to smoke or vaporize. The bud and trimmings are heated slightly, shredded, then soaked in Everclear for a month - shaken every day. Filter (and filter again) and let half of the alcohol evaporate off (I used a wide bowl). Perfect for a pulled back muscle or something just before bed. That just happened to use body-lock bud with my first try. If the cannabis gods are good to me I'm going to try a new batch of tincture with Blueberry. Hmm, Blueberry Popcorn tincture sounds pretty damn good right now.:popcorn:

Skimed back, don't know if I can post here anymore. DUDE ELTON JOHN??????? Did he sound like Stewy????????? Or was Stewy Better? Hope your garden is green is all. I'll have to see if anyone seen me talking to you before I can come back.... ELTON JOHN?????

Back
Top Bottom